GUILTY CA - Aramazd Andressian, 5, South Pasadena, 18 April 2017 #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to believe that Dad stashed this precious boy somewhere safe---I really do.

But I am not sure how or where, since LE has not found him yet. I am sure they covered that angle too. The grandparents would have been checked out thoroughly in terms of their travels etc.

Does dad have an extensive extended family that could have picked up the child and taken him the night before anyone was even looking?

Katydid, I too have been thinking along these lines. I am not saying I approve of this, nor am I bashing the Mom, but we don't know "the other side of the story". I would gladly go to jail for the remainder of my life if I thought it was to protect my children. (they are grown and married so I will never have to do this) I can only see Dad either as a very evil person and he has killed his only son or a very loving man who feels he is protecting his son by sending him off to live off the grid in some underground community that thinks they are protecting innocent children. At this point I really don't think we know everything we need to know to solve this case. I certainly hope it is the latter, but I fear it is the worst. :thinking: JMO

Good info. Do you know if he could apply and receive a Turkish passport for your son, if he has dual citizenship? I always assume (probably incorrectly) that there are many countries with much more lax passport laws.

And it's possible they applied for a foreign passport for little Ara before the divorce but in that case I think we'd be hearing a lot more about that possibility. Still just MOO, we don't even know if either parent has citizenship elsewhere, just a thought.

Good point. They definitely could have had AA Jrs passport before the divorce.

Regarding the Turkish citizenship, I honestly don't know the exact laws or if they require both parents' permission or not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good point. They definitely could have had AA Jrs passport before the divorce.

Regarding the Turkish citizenship, I honestly don't know the exact laws or if they require both parents' permission or not.

I doubt it takes both parents. My children were born in Spain. The American Embassy in Madrid allowed me to register them as Americans and obtain passports without my Spanish husband consenting or even being there. Same goes for the Spaniards. I have obtained Spanish passport renewals here at their consulate in San Francisco without having to prove their father was in agreement which he couldn't be as he is deceased. They didn't ask and it never occurred to me to say anything about it.

My gut puts me in a bad place. The dad was found passed out at 6:30 am. How long had he been there before being found? Even if it was right at 6:30, that means they ate breakfast, got their shoes on and headed to the park BEFORE 6:30 am. The temp was 60 degrees and Ara was wearing shorts and a tshirt. NO WAY! Was his bag in the dad's car, prepped for the exchange? We know so little about the car, about what dad was found wearing, etc. I mean, did dad have a jacket on or warmer clothing? Is he a coffee drinker, did he have a to go cup or anything in the car?

They need to look around the hills at that lake. A lady claims she saw him crying, and I'm half inclined to believe it. I betcha he was preparing himself to do something ungodly. JMO, this little guy was buried somewhere. That's what my gut tells me, and my heart is heavy over it. :(

Good catch about having his overnight bag in the car. When my boys left for dads when young. They always has a duffle bag of clothes and toys even if overnight.

This is the only hopeful scenario I can come up with too. Perhaps a close family friend took Ara out of the country and AA Sr plans to meet up with them at some point. I wonder if they have connections in Mexico or Canada? Is there family back in Armenia? Or other countries without extradition relations with the US? The biggest hurdle with this possibility is why wouldn't AA Sr just take the child himself if he planned to flee?

I'm not feeling this at all. I agree. Why wouldn't he have just gone too? He had lost his job anyway.

If the angle of getting a passport and moving him out of the country is being checked in to, I'm not sure LE will have a lot of success in finding him.

With LA being the home base for many Armenian groups of various types (this one for example), it's very possible things like new or fake IDs and passports could have been created or acquired months and months ago through an underground network. Nowadays it's pretty easy to fake a birth certificate, and I'm sure that if it required multiple signatures, a fake mommy could have been conjured up too. This guy was an associate dean at a college, he's no dummy. He could have planned this out long ago.

LE verified that Ara was at Disneyland at least around midnight on the night of 4/20. After that we just don't know. Sr. was in the OC on Friday morning, and seen at the lake later that day. Ara was not seen (unless you believe the woman who swears she saw the dad crying)...

Aramazd Sr. does not have social media that I can find, neither do any of the players who might be related to him. I haven't seen an easy way to secretly sleuth them to find out what types of cars they drive, what they do on a routine basis, how often they travel or WHERE they travel to, who their friends are, etc. Even if we were allowed to openly sleuth any of these people, we would be hard pressed to find anything telling about any of them.

I want Ara to be alive, so if that means having sent him ahead to a different country under a fake name is what occurred, then I guess that's better than any alternative. But there's no way we can ever find that out unless an arrest is made.

Also, above it was mentioned that we do NOT know anything about the dynamics of the mother. They obviously had a hostile relationship since exchanges were made at a police station. We have no idea who is the hostile one, or if both are. We should keep an open mind about which parent may be hiding young Ara, and pray that is what is really going on. Any other alternative is awful to imagine... although sadly, I believe the alternative is the actuality of this situation. Too many inconsistencies and lies from Sr. going on. jmo

Something to remember is that, just because the US doesn't have an extradition treaty with a country doesn't mean one can't be formed. In May of 2013, an American presumably murdered 4 Czech family members. We didn't have an extradition process with them until his arrest. Now his butt is serving life.
Also, being you can't be a dial citizen just anywhere. The US, I know, only allows it with certain places. My point in all this is that none of it is black and white. I suppose maybe I'm being blinded because I believe, unfortunately, that Sr did something very bad to Jr, intentionally, unintentionally, I don't know.
If he had planned so long to get Jr out of the country, why would he have missed the Thu Skype call and risk the wife reporting him missing earlier? He was still in the country regardless. He could have just kept the call and had a couple full days to send Jr off. Even with all the international flights and travelers, I would find it surprising to think no one would have seen him and realized who he was.

Excellent post, GigTu, informative & thought-provoking. Thanks! :)

Does his mothers name start with the letter V?
If so she might have a Facebook page with a nickname
also with a V
There's not a lot info

Does his mothers name start with the letter V?
If so she might have a Facebook page with a nickname
also with a V
There's not a lot info

No. She was named in the latest article. Requesting the public's help.

Dad is guilty of something. When did he see the child last before blacking out?

Dad is guilty of something. When did he see the child last before blacking out?
Before 6:30 am on Saturday, 4/22. How long before? My guess is 18-24 hours before.

Oh wait! You weren't asking me. :bricks:

both parents have to sign for a passport

One more thought, dad or mom may have dual citizenship somewhere. Could dad then apply for Ara to also get a passport from that country that's being used to get him out of the US? All MOO, id much rather this be the case because at least he'd still be alive.

my step kids don't take anything because they have stuff at both houses. that is common for a split custody sitch.

Good catch about having his overnight bag in the car. When my boys left for dads when young. They always has a duffle bag of clothes and toys even if overnight.

Nothing about this case seems normal to me. I along with many divorced friends with kids never had to do an exchange at the police station. Geez maybe this innocent little boy would still be here if in the care of social services or family while these two parents ironed out their problems. So sad that little boy was probably used as a pawn.

What does everyone think about the supposed sighting by the woman at the lake? We haven't really vetted it, and my gut says it's legit. It matters, because it would be the last time Ara Jr. is seen. I sincerely hope they are secretly searching the areas around that lake!

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2017/04/26/missing-boy-aramazd-andressian/
“It was between 11:30 [a.m.] and 2 o’clock [p.m.]” she said, “for sure. I saw the gray BMW, I was by myself.”

“He drove around again, and I made eye contact with him,” she says. “The little boy was watching my son play with his Marvel Avengers toys.”

She thought the father appeared to be crying and/or had been drinking. She said the boy was sitting in the front seat.

“When he was driving by,” she said, “he was kind of swerving on the grass. I thought maybe he had a couple of drinks in him.”

She said the man stopped at a trash bin for about a minute before driving off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lillianlily