Found Deceased CA - Audrey Moran, 26, & Jonathan Reynoso, 28, Riverside County, 10 May 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Autopsy results are expected later today according to CBS.

I'm not too sure of all the details of that case, but this one seems more troubling in that her car was left behind along with her handbag. If I'm not mistaken, in Petrone/Imbo their vehicle was never located right?

They did not find the truck, and it's been more than ten years. So it's a little different. But similar in the unexpected nature of the disappearance.

One good thing is that this disappearance showed up twice on my newsfeed today, so local news sources are posting. It would be nice if they could get state and national coverage.

Something may have gone down in the area of Coachella, but who knows where these two are now? They could be very far from where they started.

They did that in the Sheri Papini case, as well. Who knows why...it seems to be a common oversight.

That is a problem with some of the official reports, they give an impression that the persons are basically OK, just absent.

Nice Bukowski quote, by the way!

http://www.kmir.com/story/35648567/parents-hopeful-a-month-after-daughter-and-boyfriend-disappear

"Details about her disappearance are baffling. Twenty-six-year-old Audrey Moran from Indio and her boyfriend, 28-yea-old Jonathan Darling Reynoso both vanished. On the evening of May 10, 2017, Audrey told her family she was going to pick up Jonathan who had been with friends in Brawley, to give him a ride to his Palm Desert home. A couple of days later police found her grey, GMC Terrain, SUV abandoned on the shoulder of the westbound 10 Freeway in Beaumont. Her sister received text with a picture of Audrey and Jonathan from Audrey's phone but both phones have been off since and no one is certain who Jonathan was with or if she went to pick him up. "

I have been following this case. A couple of things don't add up. What did he go do in Brawley? Who took him to Brawley in the first place? Why didn't he get a ride back to his house from Brawley? I read in a post he was uemployed and without a license. <modsnip> I think there is more in this case that we know. With that being said it's odd for a 28 year old to be without a license and without a job. Hopefully he doesn't have to do anything with it but it doesn't look good.

<modsnip>

These are young people. They have friends. I'm not sure why a friendship in Brawley would be any reason for suspicion, over any other place.

I have no idea what happened, but so far no evidence, whatsoever, has been presented that either Audrey or Jonathan were doing anything suspicious, or border line illegal. They appear to be two young people (in love), who were simply hooking up for the evening--and then something happened.

Innocent people are victims of crime, all the time.

Hi guys.

Information obtained via a family member's SM is off limits.

If anyone can find official court case information regarding Jonathan's license, please post the link.

Thanks!

I believe the mother told the media <modsnip>

I don't remember where the link is though, its been a few weeks.

Hi guys.

Information obtained via a family member's SM is off limits.

If anyone can find official court case information regarding Jonathan's license, please post the link.

Thanks!

When someone goes missing everything about their lives gets scrutinized through a distorted lens--distorted by the fact that they are missing. I think it might be important to be mindful, that no matter what happened to these two, they are almost certainly victims. And unless we have real, substantiated evidence of something, perhaps we should be careful about innuendo that casts them in a negative light.

If there is real evidence that they were involved in something, and this might help find them, that's one thing. But otherwise, in a way, it's victim-bashing. I don't see how, at this point, Audrey and Jonathan can be seen as anything but victims.

It came from her social media, which is off limits.

Until someone can find a court or MSM link, then details regarding his license obtained via sleuthing his mother's SM cannot be discussed.

Thanks

<modsnip>

These are young people. They have friends. I'm not sure why a friendship in Brawley would be any reason for suspicion, over any other place.

I have no idea what happened, but so far no evidence, whatsoever, has been presented that either Audrey or Jonathan were doing anything suspicious, or border line illegal. They appear to be two young people (in love), who were simply hooking up for the evening--and then something happened.

Innocent people are victims of crime, all the time.

[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]I believe it is suspicious to some individuals that he was in Brawley because this town isn't a close drive from Coachella (10, 15 or 20 minutes), and the fact he doesn't hold a DL is another reason; just my own opinion. Next, I'm still curious why the friends he was with in Brawley have not come forward to public or why LE hasn't released info regarding this? Maybe they have tips or ideas they are following. Lastly, this hits close to home as I grew up in Brawley and now have family that lives in Coachella. I can't imagine what these families are going through.[/FONT][/FONT]

Does anyone know if his trip to Brawley was ever confirmed or whether it was just a daytrip or longer? If you w ere going to meet up with friends, especially if you didn't drive (regardless of reason) one would think there would have to have been some sort of communication. Unless details were planned in person ahead of time but even then I usually courtesy text/call to say on my way or the like...

I also wonder what, if any, texts/calls may have been between Jonathan and Audrey that day. Being a young couple I would think they text throughout the day. I also imagine the last call pinged was her calling to say she was on her way but who knows? Or did she get his VM or was it someone else altogether that she called?

It's hard to understand how they could completely vanish with absolutely no trace or anything fishy to suspect foul play about it. Unless they made it all up to escape together, which doesn't seem possible to me... something isn't right, especially considering no one has come forward to say yeah we hung out and she picked him up and that's the last we saw.

Sorry for the ramble, I'm overlapping but wanted to throw my thoughts out!

There is a border patrol checkpoint between Brawley and the Palm Desert area, I thought. Did LE ever reach out to see if they saw JR?? Maybe the vehicle he was in / individuals he was with?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme