Found Deceased CA - Audrey Moran, 26, & Jonathan Reynoso, 28, Riverside County, 10 May 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know if his trip to Brawley was ever confirmed or whether it was just a daytrip or longer? If you w ere going to meet up with friends, especially if you didn't drive (regardless of reason) one would think there would have to have been some sort of communication. Unless details were planned in person ahead of time but even then I usually courtesy text/call to say on my way or the like...

I also wonder what, if any, texts/calls may have been between Jonathan and Audrey that day. Being a young couple I would think they text throughout the day. I also imagine the last call pinged was her calling to say she was on her way but who knows? Or did she get his VM or was it someone else altogether that she called?

It's hard to understand how they could completely vanish with absolutely no trace or anything fishy to suspect foul play about it. Unless they made it all up to escape together, which doesn't seem possible to me... something isn't right, especially considering no one has come forward to say yeah we hung out and she picked him up and that's the last we saw.

Sorry for the ramble, I'm overlapping but wanted to throw my thoughts out!

Something very strange and scary is going on...they vanished into thin air

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]I believe it is suspicious to some individuals that he was in Brawley because this town isn't a close drive from Coachella (10, 15 or 20 minutes), and the fact he doesn't hold a DL is another reason; just my own opinion. Next, I'm still curious why the friends he was with in Brawley have not come forward to public or why LE hasn't released info regarding this? Maybe they have tips or ideas they are following. Lastly, this hits close to home as I grew up in Brawley and now have family that lives in Coachella. I can't imagine what these families are going through.[/FONT][/FONT]

In California it is not unusual to drive a distance to see someone. As you must know. Actually, this would be true of NY as well. If there is a real reason to suspect something, then fine. But not one viable report has indicated this. So, why go there?

Clearly Audrey and Jonathan's family are working overtime for these two. We are being told what we need to know, to be helpful. And our curiosity does not really need to be satiated. All that matters is that these two are found.

In California it is not unusual to drive a distance to see someone. As you must know. Actually, this would be true of NY as well. If there is a real reason to suspect something, then fine. But not one viable report has indicated this. So, why go there?

Clearly Audrey and Jonathan's family are working overtime for these two. We are being told what we need to know, to be helpful. And our curiosity does not really need to be satiated. All that matters is that these two are found.
Unfortunately that's what we do on here throw theories and ideas around i dnt think anyone means any harm by it

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

I think we are just curious about how Brawley ties into this. What he was doing that evening or day in Brawley and/or who he was with might be a huge clue as to what might have happened. There seems to be no information about his reasons for being there or who he was traveling with, since he does not drive.

I think we are just curious about how Brawley ties into this. What he was doing that evening or day in Brawley and/or who he was with might be a huge clue as to what might have happened. There seems to be no information about his reasons for being there or who he was traveling with, since he does not drive.

I agree! I don't know what kind of city Brawley is as I've never been but I for one would be asking the same questions no matter what city it was. It's not the city, it's what was going on there or who these friends were that now aren't stepping up that's the question.

I agree! I don't know what kind of city Brawley is as I've never been but I for one would be asking the same questions no matter what city it was. It's not the city, it's what was going on there or who these friends were that now aren't stepping up that's the question.

Brawley is a small, agricultural town but is involved with gang activity due to its close vicinity to the Mexican border, like most towns in the Imperial Valley and Southern California in general.

I don't want to imply that JR was involved with a gang, but the fact that Brawley was named with no details is kind of odd to me.

There is gang activity in many places, not just at "the Mexican border."

There is gang activity in many places, not just at "the Mexican border."
I think we all know this but again its just a pretty valid theory. Being that's where JR was last known 2 be. I'm sure if he was last seen up in northern cali we'd talk about the gang activity there too...

Something very strange and scary is going on...they vanished into thin air
Seems they were taken. But where, and why? If LE knows who JR was with before being picked up by AM, they aren't sharing the info. Maybe they are keeping things to themselves for a reason.

Every time I think about AM sending that picture, I feel sad. Because in my mind it was a desperate last minute attempt to send a signal that something was amiss.

Seems they were taken. But where, and why? If LE knows who JR was with before being picked up by AM, they aren't sharing the info. Maybe they are keeping things to themselves for a reason.

Every time I think about AM sending that picture, I feel sad. Because in my mind it was a desperate last minute attempt to send a signal that something was amiss.
I agree i think that picture was sent to let her family know they were both abducted. Because just like art the beginning no one knew who was the victim, was she was harmed by him or kidnapped prior to getting him,set up etc. I like to think this signifies they're both in harm's way

I agree i think that picture was sent to let her family know they were both abducted. Because just like art the beginning no one knew who was the victim, was she was harmed by him or kidnapped prior to getting him,set up etc. I like to think this signifies they're both in harm's way

Or possibly to let someone know that he is the last person she was with? I can imagine trying to do anything I could think of for help in a scary situation.

Good people get caught up in bad situations all the time. It doesnt mean they are bad. I believe they're both victims in whatever this is. Sadly, I don't think she sent that pic. I think someone else sent it in order to not cause suspicion that evening because the pic made it appear that she was safe at her honeys home. He lived on his own (as in not with family) so it's different in that his roommate/s might not think it's totally off base to not come home. Whereas she lives at home with her parents.

I really hope they find these two very soon. With families like they have, I really do believe these are two good people and they need to come home. Hopefully once the reward info gets plastered everywhere someone will finally speak up. It's sad that it comes to that but whatever it takes for them to be back...

Good people get caught up in bad situations all the time. It doesnt mean they are bad. I believe they're both victims in whatever this is. Sadly, I don't think she sent that pic. I think someone else sent it in order to not cause suspicion that evening because the pic made it appear that she was safe at her honeys home. He lived on his own (as in not with family) so it's different in that his roommate/s might not think it's totally off base to not come home. Whereas she lives at home with her parents.

I really hope they find these two very soon. With families like they have, I really do believe these are two good people and they need to come home. Hopefully once the reward info gets plastered everywhere someone will finally speak up. It's sad that it comes to that but whatever it takes for them to be back...

I also feel that the text was not sent by Audrey. It takes more time to send a pic text than to just text "help" or whatever in a crisis situation. I believe that text was deliberately sent to throw off her family and possibly LE to think they made it to his house in PD that night. And if this is the case, I believe the person responsible for their disappearance is not a stranger to them, but someone at least one of them knew.

I also feel that the text was not sent by Audrey. It takes more time to send a pic text than to just text "help" or whatever in a crisis situation. I believe that text was deliberately sent to throw off her family and possibly LE to think they made it to his house in PD that night. And if this is the case, I believe the person responsible for their disappearance is not a stranger to them, but someone at least one of them knew.

I completely agree. It would be really quick to text "help", for example, especially with autocorrect. But a picture, especially one that was *probably* not the most recently taken on her phone? She'd have to tap the picture icon and then scroll to find this particular picture. I think you're right...it was sent by someone else to throw LE off the trail. It's good that they found out rather quickly the actual date and location of the photo (the restaurant in Indio a few nights prior), but it doesn't seem like anything else has been able to come from it. I'm hoping LE knows more than they're letting us know.

I completely agree. It would be really quick to text "help", for example, especially with autocorrect. But a picture, especially one that was *probably* not the most recently taken on her phone? She'd have to tap the picture icon and then scroll to find this particular picture. I think you're right...it was sent by someone else to throw LE off the trail. It's good that they found out rather quickly the actual date and location of the photo (the restaurant in Indio a few nights prior), but it doesn't seem like anything else has been able to come from it. I'm hoping LE knows more than they're letting us know.
Very true help would of been much easier. Gosh i wish she could of sent a txt with some sort of info

Most have a gut feeling that they did not go missing voluntarily.... BUT what if they did? What if they felt that the their families were not supportive of their relationship?(pure speculation)

Where would they be now if that was the case?

Vegas?
Mexico?

Did they take catch?

This case is so frustrating and just trying to look through a different angle.

Most have a gut feeling that they did not go missing voluntarily.... BUT what if they did? What if they felt that the their families were not supportive of their relationship?(pure speculation)

Where would they be now if that was the case?

Vegas?
Mexico?

Did they take catch?

This case is so frustrating and just trying to look through a different angle.

I'm kind of hopeful of this. As heartbreaking as it might be to their families, I like to believe that they are somewhere together, happy and safe and in love.

I wonder if that could at all be the case, as well. I wish there was something (even via text or on social media) that could indicate that was a possibility.

Brawley is a small, agricultural town but is involved with gang activity due to its close vicinity to the Mexican border, like most towns in the Imperial Valley and Southern California in general.

I don't want to imply that JR was involved with a gang, but the fact that Brawley was named with no details is kind of odd to me.

Brawley is also involved in growing broccoli for your grocery store, golf resorts, and RV parking for full-timer grayheads.

This is the report from my Dad, a full-timing grayhead.

Brawley is also involved in growing broccoli for your grocery store, golf resorts, and RV parking for full-timer grayheads.

This is the report from my Dad, a full-timing grayhead.

Brawley is a great little town! There is an annual rodeo that draws in a huge crowd. Tons of history as far as agriculture. Most of the produce you'd find in California (and some is shipped nationally) is grown there. My Dad's company has acres and acres of fields in and around Brawley that grow for Suja Juice and tons of large retailers. I won't knock on Brawley, I was born and raised there. But the gang activity is real nonetheless.

Brawley is a great little town! There is an annual rodeo that draws in a huge crowd. Tons of history as far as agriculture. Most of the produce you'd find in California (and some is shipped nationally) is grown there. My Dad's company has acres and acres of fields in and around Brawley that grow for Suja Juice and tons of large retailers. I won't knock on Brawley, I was born and raised there. But the gang activity is real nonetheless.

Neither of these people seemed to be affiliated at all with gangs. If they succumbed due to some gang activity, I would think they would probably be found by now. You being a local, have you known people in the area to get killed or go missing from random gang activities?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ecp2001