Found Deceased CA - Audrey Moran, 26, & Jonathan Reynoso, 28, Riverside County, 10 May 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
<modsnip> I read somewhere that he had a roommate and he was the last to see Jon before he left to Brawley. But it has't been confirmed is he was in Brawley to begin with. The picture that was sent to Audrey's sister was of Jon & Audrey at JONS HOME. Could it have possibly been a hint?

<modsnip> They have reported to the last one to see JR. I wonder when that was, morning, afternoon? Why hasn't the roommate been interviewed by the media like his other friends?

I'm not sure but I think he was going Brawley for work? I wonder if maybe he might have been helping someone move to there or from there. It just seems like quite a distance to go there for work.

WHERE ARE THESE 'FRIENDS'????

I also wonder if AM was planning on meeting JR that night or if he contacted her that night to meet. And was it out of character for him to do so that late.

Tough deal here for sure, I have to assume that LE has a lot more info on all aspects of this situation, timing, people involved, roomies, friends, etc, I do appreciate the collective thinking involved here. If someone did go to Brawley, I would think that the travel route would be the 86 Expressway, if that were the case there is a border customs stop with a lot of digital imaging of travelers passing through.

After looking closer to the travel routes, to get to Brawley from the greater Coachella area, you have to travel the 86 or the 111, either way the return route brings one back through a customs/border stop, all have cameras and plate readers, this could indicate if Audrey traveled to Brawley or indentify and limit the number of vehicles coming back in that time frame.... It just narrows down the playing field a bit in terms of geography, who went where, when etc.

I want to knw the digital footprints. They have to have been able to access calls and text data by now. If this was nothing unusual there'd have to be a text like hey pick me up from here or so and so at this time.. or her texting him she's on the way or she's outside... that would narrow down where he was if she made it and if she knew who he was with. Possibly could be people only she knew he knew or both recently met

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

I think LE either has high suspicions of a person or persons OR they're totally clueless.

There has to be a reason for so few confirmed details.

Actually it's not. I posted it as there is still hope for this couple, that they might still be alive and held captive somewhere.

Ah, got it!

Marking my spot.
I hope they didn't run into someone like Todd Kohlhepp. :(
My first thought was that they just ran off together --- but LE doesn't seem to believe that ?

Those poor mothers :(

RSBM

Agreed. That was sad about the rainbow :(
Our oldest is 25. You never stop loving your children, and they are always 'your babies'.
Hope there are answers coming soon !!

I just saw this story yesterday and got caught up on the thread now. This is winded, so feel free to scroll past. First off, my gut immediately said they are BOTH victims. I don't know Jon, but looking at his pictures he just has a kind face. I know that isn't science, but my gut tells me he didn't hurt her. I think someone he knows did this.

My initial thought was he is involved in selling/trafficking drugs of some sort and something went wrong. My opinion only. The reason I say this is because with him being unemployed I have to think he may have been desperate for fast money. Maybe he knew someone who mentioned easy money through dealing/transporting drugs and he figured the risks were low and thought he could handle it. It was a quick solution to get cash, and he intended for it to be a one time thing to get him by. Maybe he had or had not told Audrey what he was doing. I suspect that is what the Brawley trip was about.

The reason I also think this is probable is because really good people do things like this, especially if they are in a bind. My husband did something like this many years ago. We dated quite young and then separated. We reconnected in our 20's and began to get serious. One day while he was at work my friend and I decided to play a prank. We told him some men in suits came looking for him and seemed mad(no one had). He immediately began asking questions and acted really nervous. Asking if they threatened me or if they were coming back. When I saw he was so nervous I told him it was a joke, but why was he scared? He explained in the years we had separated he had needed money to care for younger siblings and his disabled mother and he wasn't earning enough at his job. He had gotten involved in illegal activities briefly to support his family and then gotten out once he caught them up on bills. He said he had heard stories that higher up people in the chain of command sometimes "dealt" with people that bailed on the process because they knew too much and might snitch. He thought they had come looking for him when I played that joke. He isn't a bad person and has a heart of gold, but like I said desperate people will do desperate things.

I want more info on the phone records of both. Did they communicate that day? Where exactly did he tell her to get him? Who was he talking to? Why aren't these "friends" coming forward? I can't figure out why LE isn't releasing more information about the communication and people he was supposedly with unless they are nailing down a suspect and don't want to spooky them. Nothing about this seems voluntary to me.

I am wondering if she knew what he was up to and was going to help him. Maybe whoever he was working with didn't know she was helping and when she arrived they decided it was too many variables and hurt them both. Maybe they saw her and wanted her for nefarious purposes and Jon tried to defend her. I just do not get a bad guy vibe about him. I see him defending her and doing all he could to protect her. I think the people he was with and communicating with are the key. A lot of time has passed, but I want these 2 found!

I just read the story of these two this morning, and have been reading this entire thread. I had to join so I could be a part of this! I love how there is no fighting or trolling like you see on some social media sites. :)

I think your theory is certainly reasonable, Annamolly. I get a "good guy" vibe from him as well. And if (and this is a gigantic IF) he was involved in some kind of plan involving selling drugs for quick cash, it does NOT make him a bad person. I agree with Anna on that as well.

I think LE (unless they are massively incompetent) have certainly looked into where he was earlier that day and who he was with. There could be many details that they have but are not releasing publicly because doing so may compromise their investigation. Another theory (and this is, like someone else described it, throwing spaghetti at the wall) is that maybe he was some sort of informant for the police. I've read a few stories about young people who get roped into being a CI after a small drug possession arrest to get the charges dropped. It is controversial because many have been killed in their role as informant and seemed to have been bullied into it by overzealous police. So again, just utter speculation. But anything is possible.

Like everyone else, I hope they are found safe.

new ideas and insight is ALWAYS great when things seem stagnant and we need fresh thoughts, renewed hope, other holes to poke. So good to have fresh eyes here for these two young people, thank you!

Idea of him being an informant is something that had not even crossed my mind. I doubt LE would divulge that either to avoid casting them in a negative light and to preserve Jon and Audrey's safety. Interesting theory!

I just read the story of these two this morning, and have been reading this entire thread. I had to join so I could be a part of this! I love how there is no fighting or trolling like you see on some social media sites. :)

I think your theory is certainly reasonable, Annamolly. I get a "good guy" vibe from him as well. And if (and this is a gigantic IF) he was involved in some kind of plan involving selling drugs for quick cash, it does NOT make him a bad person. I agree with Anna on that as well.

I think LE (unless they are massively incompetent) have certainly looked into where he was earlier that day and who he was with. There could be many details that they have but are not releasing publicly because doing so may compromise their investigation. Another theory (and this is, like someone else described it, throwing spaghetti at the wall) is that maybe he was some sort of informant for the police. I've read a few stories about young people who get roped into being a CI after a small drug possession arrest to get the charges dropped. It is controversial because many have been killed in their role as informant and seemed to have been bullied into it by overzealous police. So again, just utter speculation. But anything is possible.

Like everyone else, I hope they are found safe.

I agree with the "good guy" vibe. I will say that I also had a CI theory that I've been playing with in my head. I have wondered previously IF indeed his cover was blown but placed into a witness protection program of some sort. But then again maybe I am just being optimistic because I want these two to be alive and well so badly. They don't strike me as the type of people to run away voluntarily unless it was a life or death situation.

I am puzzled why the friends he was supposedly with have not been identified?

:dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members