Found Deceased CA - Audrey Moran, 26, & Jonathan Reynoso, 28, Riverside County, 10 May 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am curious if he called her to pick him up or if he just texted.
What if he was the victim of some sort of crime first and when they checked out his cell phone, they may have discovered the beautiful girlfriend and pretended to be him to get her to go there so they could get her.
I think they are victims of a crime and not voluntarily gone, I guess it is just figuring out the in between.
I truly believe their vehicle was dumped there but one or both of them were in the vehicle used to pick up the person who dumped the vehicle. Could be why the dogs picked up on their scent.

I'm only commenting to keep this high on the list of cases. Prayers to Audrey and Jonathan and their families.

I'm only commenting to keep this high on the list of cases. Prayers to Audrey and Jonathan and their families.

Me as well. I hate that we have so little info to go on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This case feels frozen in time, right now. I really hope this is a sign that there are developments occurring behind the scenes that those in the know aren't able to share publicly. Hopefully, the radio silence is not due to this case going stagnant.

Sending prayers. This has to be so painful for everyone involved.

Another good update:

“I had lunch with my daughter she continued to tell me that she’s been calling audrey and texting her but she wasn’t responding. So after that I kind of got worried also and I tried texting and there was no response,” said maria Moran. “I tried the whole day it just seemed to have gone and really we tried the on-star emergency calls and that was Friday morning like at two in the morning.”

http://www.kyma.com/news/search-for...le-extended-to-the-desert-southwest/531078490

I haven't been able to read everything on this case and I apologize if this is a repeat, but I wonder if they thought they were being pulled over at that spot but it was just someone acting as LE. They are both asked to step out of the car before they realize what is going on (her purse would have stayed in the car) They get her in the back of the fake police car and he tries to escape to get help but they catch him and get him in the car also... just another scenario that I thought of.

Nothing makes sense I been following and trying to piece it together myself obviously LE isn't saying a whole bunch I highly suggest the family's hire a PI there time is ticking .i wish there was more to go off of

I haven't been able to read everything on this case and I apologize if this is a repeat, but I wonder if they thought they were being pulled over at that spot but it was just someone acting as LE. They are both asked to step out of the car before they realize what is going on (her purse would have stayed in the car) They get her in the back of the fake police car and he tries to escape to get help but they catch him and get him in the car also... just another scenario that I thought of.
This is actually a very good scenario especially being close to the Border I know that they do that a lot while in Mexico the Mexican police will pull you over if they know you were traveling from the US but they usually let you go if you just give them some money or a valuable item I would think that if this was the case they would have been let go or there may have been to call for ransom unless they fought back and things got out of hand

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

This is actually a very good scenario especially being close to the Border I know that they do that a lot while in Mexico the Mexican police will pull you over if they know you were traveling from the US but they usually let you go if you just give them some money or a valuable item I would think that if this was the case they would have been let go or there may have been to call for ransom unless they fought back and things got out of hand

Beaumont is not really close to the border, it's about 145 miles away.

I tapped out of this case for awhile, trying to catch up. Any significant developments?

Agreed, it's about a 2hr drive to go to those lengths. I wonder if the nearby state parks have been searched. I've never been to any of them but for example Mt San Jacinto and Joshua Tree are only about an hour from Beaumont. Kinda makes me sick to suggest but it's crazy that two people could just vanish without a single trace.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

I'm not speaking of where the car was found. I'm saying more of Brawley towards where she was driving to pick him up. I think whatever hppnd was prior to beaumont. That was simply eff5ete they dumped the car to misdirect evidence.

I'm not speaking of where the car was found. I'm saying more of Brawley towards where she was driving to pick him up. I think whatever hppnd was prior to beaumont. That was simply eff5ete they dumped the car to misdirect evidence.

I think Brawley is about 40min from the border, (if taking straight shot route) so I guess it's possible. There's so many directions they could have gone.

According to the sister, she wasn't driving to Brawley to get him, he was coming from there and she was to pick him up in or near Palm Desert. But I get what you're saying.

Agreed, it's about a 2hr drive to go to those lengths. I wonder if the nearby state parks have been searched. I've never been to any of them but for example Mt San Jacinto and Joshua Tree are only about an hour from Beaumont. Kinda makes me sick to suggest but it's crazy that two people could just vanish without a single trace.

Joshua Tree (the park) has so many unnamed or unmarked side roads that one could pull off and head for several miles to dispose of a body, as do many of the areas around Coachella. No one would question anyone or their doings. If anyone has been to the Painted Canyon area, it is pretty vast and remote.

Joshua Tree (the park) has so many unnamed or unmarked side roads that one could pull off and head for several miles to dispose of a body, as do many of the areas around Coachella. No one would question anyone or their doings. If anyone has been to the Painted Canyon area, it is pretty vast and remote.

Coachella and the surrounding area have infinite places to dispose of a body so that it would never be found. Add to that that there are THOUSANDS of abandoned mines out in the desert and these two factors are the main reasons I am highly skeptical these two made it to Beaumont that night, despite what the tracking dog indicated. If someone had ill intentions toward Audrey and/or Jonathan, it would make more sense to handle things out in the desert versus going toward LA (their direction relative to where Audrey was last seen). Where her car was located is certainly not in the middle of nowhere and the further west you head on I-10, the heavier populated it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme