Found Deceased CA - Audrey Moran, 26, & Jonathan Reynoso, 28, Riverside County, 10 May 2017 #2 *4 arrested*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anybody have a link to the actual facts not speculations. This thread is very confusing because there's a lot of information being shared with no sources.

Do we know actual facts about Jons cellphone or if he even had a cellphone plan or just wifi?

About the pizza delivery, from what I read previously Jons mom suspected but it was never confirmed???

Was AM purse left inside her car? Someone mention her it was left behind but I read on an article her belongings were not found inside the car.

Can someone please send a link to what information is true
the pizza info came from a reporter who had interviewed the mother.
She (the reporter) said that the mother had told her he had pizza from dominoes that evening around 6pm.
How the mother got that info I can only speculate.

Until either the families or LE releases some real information, this is just an exercise in frustration. Without information, needle in a haystack.

It seems like LE is at a dead-end as far as the investigation goes. So, us and our theories might be SOL.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This "collage" is terrible, so I'm not sure how much use it will be. But what it looks like to me is that just before the spot where the SUV is abandoned, the vista is pretty wide open on both sides.

The same thing is true of I-10 just after that location.

There's this one spot, right about where the SUV is parked, where on both sides of I-10 you have a rise in the embankment (more so one the west bound side). And if the SUV was parked just past the two lamps, there might have been a sense, whether accurate or not, of being obscured. Maybe not. Only someone driving this route at night would be able to tell.

Once you pass the Oak Valley Parkway exit, there's not much reason to exit off I-10, until the Sandlewood Road exit 8 miles later. (And that might be significant.)

IF (big IF HERE!!!!!) this was an abduction. And whoever carried this out wants to leave the SUV in a place where they are least likely to draw attention to themselves. And they are least likely to be caught on surveillance---this might not be a bad spot.

I-10 then travels on to San Bernardino (the city) and beyond. But if I were going to plaster another area with Missing Person's Posters, I'd take a shot at that Sandlewood exit in Calimesa, and all the shops, restaurants and gas stations there.

Apologies in advance for crappy pics. Nothing takes the place of being there.

attachment.php

Not that it makes a difference but I'm pretty sure that her vehicle was parked before the light post and not after where your arrow indicates. But more to that, anyone know if those lights posts are in working order? If not, this could be reason to ditch it there.

Looking at the pics again of her vehicle again, it's clearly more on the hard shoulder than it is on the pavement. To me that seems to indicate a erratic and possibly frenzied stop.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/crime_courts/2017/06/22/jonathan-reynoso-audrey-moran/407081001/

I'm sure this has been asked and answered so I apologize.

Is Beaumont part of Coachella or Indio for her phone to ping where her SUV was found?

Different articles state different things.

Some have AM pinging only in the EAST Coachella Valley
( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eastern_Coachella_Valley ).

At least one news source has her pinging only in Indio and the Palm Desert area. And then there's the USA report that has her only pinging in Indio and Coachella.

There are no reports that state AM pinged in Beaumont.

Not that it makes a difference but I'm pretty sure that her vehicle was parked before the light post and not after where your arrow indicates. But more to that, anyone know if those lights posts are in working order? If not, this could be reason to ditch it there.

To my knowledge, they are working. I've driven past this area at night since this story broke and I feel like I noticed they were working. I can't comment as to whether or not they were working the night in question. If I take a drive later, I'll post my observations.

Different articles state different things.

Some have AM pinging only in the EAST Coachella Valley
( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eastern_Coachella_Valley ).

At least one news source has her pinging only in Indio and the Palm Desert area. And then there's the USA report that has her only pinging in Indio and Coachella.

There are no reports that state AM pinged in Beaumont.

If she were in the Eastern Coachella Valley, she could have been headed towards Brawley. I didn't see any reports regarding her phone pinging in the Eastern Coachella Valley. If this is accurate, then maybe the Brawley story isn't as far fetched.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To my knowledge, they are working. I've driven past this area at night since this story broke and I feel like I noticed they were working. I can't comment as to whether or not they were working the night in question. If I take a drive later, I'll post my observations.

I'm not sure exactly where the SUV was parked.

The Google Map pics are from 2016, and Cali has had a lot of rain since then. The foliage is a little more lush now, and looks slightly different this year, from last, I think.

But there was this white square, like piece of garbage that got stuck, that looked the same in both the photo from the news/LE and the google map pic--so I guestimated it to be that spot from the white image I saw in both photos.

The SUV could only have been a few places. Either between the two lamps or forward of them. There is too much foliage behind the SUV in the LE shot, for it to be before both lamps. But there's no real way I could know for certain which location. The quality of the pictures isn't broad or distinctive enough.

However, it may not matter in regard to the lights, they may be designed to cover a very large area--so the theory that this location was obscured from general view, may fall short.

I'm very curious to see what you find out!!! Be safe, though.

Been a guest for a long time and follow several threads but this will be my first post so please be kind if I mess it up a bit. I have looked but haven't found much...the roommate, is there MSM or any other source that has more information about JRD and the roommates relationship? How long they had resided together? Known each other? Anything?

Pure speculation.

I wonder if the Brawley story was purely made up by Audrey. You know, like some bs line to tell the sister that she had to leave and why. Then she heads over to Jonathon's.

I wonder if her family gave her a hard time about not having a job so she made up that he was working?

Until either the families or LE releases some real information, this is just an exercise in frustration. Without information, needle in a haystack.

I agree. I would bet that LE has information that has not been released to the public.

I meant I wonder if her family gave her a hard time about HIM not having a job.
Do you think that would have anything to do with their disappearance?

Do you think that would have anything to do with their disappearance?

No. I was responding to another comment that possibly she lied about Him having work of some kind in Brawly because she didn't want maybe her sister to know he didn't had a job. I know when my family gave me a hard time about a guy or showed disapproval I would always try to make them look better. I've even lied about an ex having a job when he didnt because I know what my family would think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crochet Junkie