Found Deceased CA - Audrey Moran, 26, & Jonathan Reynoso, 28, Riverside County, 10 May 2017 #2 *4 arrested*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Same article http://www.kmir.com/story/35785107/you-ask-we-investigate-mothers-of-missing-couple-demand-answers

This is by Jon's mom, Mayra Torres

She has run through every scenario in her head, she does not believe Jonathan was ever in Brawley, she says he ordered pizza from Dominos and it should have been delivered around 6:00 the night he disappeared, "Unless you're flying, unless you have something that's really quick, how the heck did you make it to Brawley and back? So no."

Apparently right on the edge of Calimesa, I get it the post about surveillance cameras down further on an exit, but past the point of the SUV, the perpetrators I'm sure are intending to have a low profile, especially if they had the two in their possession, (scent tracks), that area really creeped me out, I had no idea. Just happened to look over that way after stopping and doubled back for a look.

Apparently right on the edge of Calimesa, I get it the post about surveillance cameras down further on an exit, but past the point of the SUV, the perpetrators I'm sure are intending to have a low profile, especially if they had the two in their possession, (scent tracks), that area really creeped me out, I had no idea. Just happened to look over that way after stopping and doubled back for a look.

Does it seem to just be abandoned homes and dumping grounds or a homeless camp?

That is interesting because the town itself looks nice, but you've got that one, kind of creepy area, right there. You almost wonder why someone didn't leave the SUV there.

Thanks for posting just the snippet. One thing that struck me is that the time AM's mother communicated with AM, and the time that AM was stopping by her sister's seem very near to the same time. If AM was supposed to be meeting JDR at a half-way point between Brawley and Coachella, that should have taken at least 20 minutes to get to, yet it seems as if she was there pretty quickly.

Again, we've never been given exact times for any of this. But NAMUS reports the last time AM was seen or maybe communicated with was 8:47.

From this report, it seems like Audrey just drove down the road and picked up JDR pretty quickly.

On another note, and this did come from social media, a plea has been put forward to contact Dateline, 48 hours, that sort of thing, to encourage a more in depth piece on this case.

It takes no time at all to write in. I just hit up Dateline. And am going to a few other shows as well. Maybe it would help if they received some encouragement to make a fuller investigation. And we would certainly get more information then as well.

Pure speculation.

I wonder if the Brawley story was purely made up by Audrey. You know, like some bs line to tell the sister that she had to leave and why. Then she heads over to Jonathon's.

Yes, this, I had thought about this too. She may not have been truthful about where she was headed.

Yes, this, I had thought about this too. She may not have been truthful about where she was headed.

Or sometimes people get confused. We are constantly being inundated with data these days. People talk to each other WHILE looking at their phones. It's really possible as well, that Audrey misread something JDR texted her.

Whatever the scenario, it seems that AM did pick JDR up. And that she didn't have to travel all that far from her sister's place to get to him.

I am making an inference here, from snippets of what was said in the KMIR pieces. From AM's pings and the timing of her communications, it really doesn't seem as if she drove very far out of Coachella, if she even left Coachella.

FYI, not to toot my own horn. But I just emailed Dateline, 48 hours and Disappeared about this case. Maybe if a lot of people do this, we could get some more info. on this case.

I'd love to see Disappeared cover this.

Thanks for posting just the snippet. One thing that struck me is that the time AM's mother communicated with AM, and the time that AM was stopping by her sister's seem very near to the same time. If AM was supposed to be meeting JDR at a half-way point between Brawley and Coachella, that should have taken at least 20 minutes to get to, yet it seems as if she was there pretty quickly.
Again, we've never been given exact times for any of this. But NAMUS reports the last time AM was seen or maybe communicated with was 8:47.

From this report, it seems like Audrey just drove down the road and picked up JDR pretty quickly.

Maybe the time stamp is a guesstimate since she saw her sister and that time frame estimated up to 8:45? Safe to say 8:47 ?

On another note, and this did come from social media, a plea has been put forward to contact Dateline, 48 hours, that sort of thing, to encourage a more in depth piece on this case.

It takes no time at all to write in. I just hit up Dateline. And am going to a few other shows as well. Maybe it would help if they received some encouragement to make a fuller investigation. And we would certainly get more information then as well.

Done, Dateline responded via email.....

Thank you.

So so let me see if I have this right:

6:00-6:30 pm - Jonathan orders pizza
8:00 pm - Audrey visits with sister
8:01 pm+ - Audrey has a TEXT conversation with mom saying she was already with Jonathan (but did not indicate distress or any issues)
8:45 pm - the days-old image of AM&JR is received by AMs sister
8:45-11:59 pm - Audrey's phone never pings outside of E. Coachella (where Jonathan happens to live)

The info about Brawley is vague and no one from Brawley or anywhere else has claimed to see Jonathan that night other than the roommate, and the pizza order.

It's very easy to conclude that Audrey met up with Jonathan somewhere in south Coachella, probably took him back to his apartment, where things then went sideways.

<modsnip>

Stopped at Jack in the box on the way home last night on Calimesa off I10, pulling back onto the freeway heading east I noticed along the freeway a large shipping container w/ graffiti and one of the doors was opened, curious I pulled off Cherry Valley Blvd to look over the area.
Turned right on Cherry Valley and if you went straight there were new tract homes over the hill, turning right on Roberts road, (Frontage road for I10) was a different story, a very remote area with about 3 dumping locations, the container I saw was in a very creepy area as well as some of the abandoned areas, I never imagined that area to be such a war zone in my mentions here, I called the missing persons hotline and left a message about the area, it didn't make sense about where the SUV was until I saw this area, the very next exit, now I wish I had a trained canine..... I by myself and it was late , I did not want to look over the area without a partner.

My own theory is that they will be found deceased in some abandoned dwelling. This place is a bit on the creepy side. It is one of many that dot the areas surrounding the I-10 corridor cutting through the high desert though. The only issue I have with this specific location is that logistically speaking, one would have to exit Cherry Valley, dispose of bodies, enter back on to the freeway, exit Oak Valley and then get back on to dump the vehicle in the opposite direction. My only conclusion for the mindset of the driver is he couldn't decide what to do. Maybe he was panicked, maybe on Meth.

Thank you.

8:01 pm+ - Audrey has a TEXT conversation with mom saying she was already with Jonathan (but did not indicate distress or any issues)
8:45-11:59 pm - Audrey's phone never pings outside of E. Coachella (where Jonathan happens to live)

The info about Brawley is vague and no one from Brawley or anywhere else has claimed to see Jonathan that night other than the roommate, and the pizza order.

It's very easy to conclude that Audrey met up with Jonathan somewhere in south Coachella, probably took him back to his apartment, where things then went sideways.

<modsnip>

From KMIR....
Clues. They've been hard to come by, according to the Indio Police Department's timeline, Audrey stopped at her sister's home in Coachella between 8:00 and 8:45 that night. A stop she made on her way to pick up Jonathan.

My own theory is that they will be found deceased in some abandoned dwelling. This place is a bit on the creepy side. It is one of many that dot the areas surrounding the I-10 corridor cutting through the high desert though. The only issue I have with this specific location is that logistically speaking, one would have to exit Cherry Valley, dispose of bodies, enter back on to the freeway, exit Oak Valley and then get back on to dump the vehicle in the opposite direction. My only conclusion for the mindset of the driver is he couldn't decide what to do. Maybe he was panicked, maybe on Meth.

Thanks for your input, could have stopped on Oak valley dumped the SUV, went to the next exit and returned to Coachella, this is way over the tipping point, just an area I saw..... I guess that's one of the reason's I didn't get out and walk around and stick my head in that container, didn't want to surprise someone hanging out on meth, could get nasty.... real quick.

I think if I was going to do something criminal, not while on drugs - just smart, the very scenario you outlined would be just the sort of elaborate way I'd go about it. I would absolutely leave the car in the opposite location of the crime.

However, if I was panicked, everything would probably happen more linearly.... maybe zig-zagged somewhat, but directionaly speaking I would not spend time trying to cover it up. I would probably just dispose of everything as quickly as possible and then get away from it.

Let's not forget though, their scents were picked up where the SUV was parked, at two different locations. I think they were being transported, and got split up into two separate escaping vehicles. I don't think Audrey is anywhere near Beaumont at this point. Jonathan may be, however.

Maybe the time stamp is a guesstimate since she saw her sister and that time frame estimated up to 8:45? Safe to say 8:47 ?

I agree on that. I believe it is the time her sister last saw her. I feel it would be strange to use a text time as last time "seen" as no one can confirm who was on the other end of the text. Granted nobody initially thinks to themselves when texting someone "is it really you?" if nothing is alarming at that moment and conversation is brief. But now that they are missing I am sure it has crossed other minds besides ours.

I believe they met up as it was reported that police said they did. How they know that, well not sure but I believe that much. I also still wonder who the "several people" were that were telling investigators he was coming back from Brawley.

I drive by that spot weekly @ different times of day the freeway is hardly ever clear for me. less cars maybe but not dead. IMO it is in no way a spot you wouldnt be noticed if you parked there even coming up on it its a clear view. Of course If it was dark you wouldnt see people or shadows but light reflects no problem. The road is a bit curvy from the time you pass the merge all the way through the 210 merge. I feel youre almost more percautious of that shoulder as there isnt a lot of room if someone had to pull over or something unexpected was there its only 3 lanes. I really tried to put myself in that mindset of if i, or if i would not notice something to my shoulder and I just feel instinctively, I would. Ill try to get a video tomorrow for those out of the area, or who may not remember that area to well get your POV. After really looking at it, driving in the slow lane and all, it is so tough to believe no one saw that parked suv there. I start to wonder:
if it was left shortly before it was found
if it was night and thus less visibility
if it was left in a hurry (because of what an obvous area it is you could easily exit and find a less visible place).
I just dont think who left it there cared of it being found quickly. because even though it could take a few days it could be very easy a cop pulls up behind. basically a dice roll.
if there was heavy traffic and thus it blocked a lot from view of other drivers as a lot of big rigs drive in that lane

That would be my only logical thoughts as to no one seeing it and all my opinion. Possibly the news hadn't reached enough people as people are heading all over passing that area. Or the right person I should say.

http://www.kmir.com/story/35785107/y...demand-answers

I notice that too and stuck out you could next exit and get right back on to head back to Coachella or even go towards the 60. Easy

Thank you.

<modsnip>

Coachella Valley.jpg

Good post. Just some things that stick out. Early on it was reported that AM sent her sister the pic text but later it was revealed that she actually sent it to her mom. JR lived in Palm Desert not Coachella. AM last ping was in East Coachella Valley. If we were looking at a map - Coachella Valley encompasses everything from Palm Desert to the border - East Coachella Valley would be on the other side of the Salton Sea that has the towns of Bombay Beach, Niland, Slab City. Coachella and Indio could be considered eastern. But if her phone last pinged in Palm Desert the report would probably read "Last ping in Western Coachella Valley".

Sorry to be petty and I'm not downplaying your thoughts at all, it's just the report of the East Coachella Valley thing has bugged me as it is really vague.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove