Found Deceased CA - Audrey Moran, 26, & Jonathan Reynoso, 28, Riverside County, 10 May 2017 #2 *4 arrested*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stranger things have happened than for someone who is actually dying to say so in a text. I would say it directly if I had a phone and had just been severely hurt. I saw examples of people in the Orlando nightclub shooting and in the Oakland nightclub fire do this very thing. The time stamp on it is what made me wonder. If not for that, yes, I would have thought he meant he was laughing. If he was with beautiful Audrey, would he be wasting time texting his friends regarding a meme? Doubtful.

Stranger things have happened than for someone who is actually dying to say so in a text. I would say it directly if I had a phone and had just been severely hurt. I saw examples of people in the Orlando nightclub shooting and in the Oakland nightclub fire do this very thing. The time stamp on it is what made me wonder. If not for that, yes, I would have thought he meant he was laughing. If he was with beautiful Audrey, would he be wasting time texting his friends regarding a meme? Doubtful.

I think you’re seriously underestimating how often 20somethings are glued to their phones, even on dates. Maybe he didn’t have WiFi from 7-9pm and that’s why he waited so long to text them back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think you’re seriously underestimating how often 20somethings are glued to their phones, even on dates. Maybe he didn’t have WiFi from 7-9pm and that’s why he waited so long to text them back.

Good point. Are guys as likely to say I'm dying, though, for I'm laughing? My husband wouldn't even though I've been saying it since the 1980s.

There is also a discussion on facebook with Lauren Coronado and John White
https://www.facebook.com/KESQNewsChannel3/
There isn't much more info discussed, however, they mention that Jonathan was active on his Instagram chat that day from 7am to about 1:38pm, not active from that time until about 7pm, then active once more from 7pm to 9:05pm which was his last message. I wish we knew about his activity on other days to compare.

BBM. Did they? I didn't see that in the video. I think it was just about before 2 that the roommate said she saw him before she went to work. Again if he was active between 7-9 on SM, where was he? His friend believes he never left his apartment. That's kind of a profound statement. We have the sister stating that Audrey told her she was picking up JR from a trip to Brawley, a pizza delivery around 6, Audrey leaving work at 8, Audrey leaving her sisters around 8:45 and the ominous message from JR at 9:05. At or after 8:45 Audrey is responding to her mother's inquiry with "I'm with Jonathon" and a picture. But his friend believes JR never left the apartment.

JR couldn't meet AM without her driving to him. He was somewhere with wifi. If he left the apartment, how did he get to a place that had wifi? If JR left the apartment to go to another place for 2-3 hours, someone had to know or had seen him.

Some thoughts on the eviction. Considering the amount that was past due was for several months. The article makes it seem that JR was behind in his rent, but there are TWO tenants here so they both were to be evicted. However JR was the one without the job. I just think it was a bit crappy that it portrayed him being the only bad guy, but whatever.

Here is something that is curious though. I wonder what damages were found.

JR eviction notice.PNG

BBM. Did they? I didn't see that in the video. I think it was just about before 2 that the roommate said she saw him before she went to work. Again if he was active between 7-9 on SM, where was he? His friend believes he never left his apartment. That's kind of a profound statement. We have the sister stating that Audrey told her she was picking up JR from a trip to Brawley, a pizza delivery around 6, Audrey leaving work at 8, Audrey leaving her sisters around 8:45 and the ominous message from JR at 9:05. At or after 8:45 Audrey is responding to her mother's inquiry with "I'm with Jonathon" and a picture. But his friend believes JR never left the apartment.

JR couldn't meet AM without her driving to him. He was somewhere with wifi. If he left the apartment, how did he get to a place that had wifi? If JR left the apartment to go to another place for 2-3 hours, someone had to know or had seen him.

Did you watch the facebook live discussion? It was about a 25 minute discussion and a different video than the news report video. They discussed briefly that most family and relatives don't believe there was a trip to Brawley, however, the reporters considered whether there might have been a trip between the hours of 2pm-7pm since that was the time he was inactive on social media. Though if he went on that trip, it seems like he returned home after because of the pizza?

Some thoughts on the eviction. Considering the amount that was past due was for several months. The article makes it seem that JR was behind in his rent, but there are TWO tenants here so they both were to be evicted. However JR was the one without the job. I just think it was a bit crappy that it portrayed him being the only bad guy, but whatever.

Here is something that is curious though. I wonder what damages were found.

attachment.php

I was curious about the damages as well but then I thought it might be some minor stuff like paint. I was also curious about the $18 pizza though. It just seems like a lot if JR paid for it and he was having money issues. JMO

I must have missed why he would've needed wifi to be on social media? I use my data frequently instead of wifi, like right now because im where there is no wifi. Did he have a plan with no data?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I must have missed why he would've needed wifi to be on social media? I use my data frequently instead of wifi, like right now because im where there is no wifi. Did he have a plan with no data?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I believe it was stated that he didn't have a cellular plan so he relied on wifi.

My apartment complex considers putting a nail in a wall to hang a picture damage so it doesn't always have to be something major.

Did you watch the facebook live discussion? It was about a 25 minute discussion and a different video than the news report video. They discussed briefly that most family and relatives don't believe there was a trip to Brawley, however, the reporters considered whether there might have been a trip between the hours of 2pm-7pm since that was the time he was inactive on social media. Though if he went on that trip, it seems like he returned home after because of the pizza?

No I didn't watch. Tried to find it but gave up. It's entirely possible that he went to Brawley between 2-5:30, ordering the pizza when he got back. But then we have the story Audrey gave to her sister, that she was picking him up somewhere on his way back from Brawley, with her leaving around 8:45. We don't have a timeline of texts between AM and JR. Sure wish we did.

Did anyone notice the phone # on the pizza box? 347 area code. Bronx, NY.

So JDR’s friends/family had to clear out his apartment just 2!days after he went missing?? This worries me that evidence might’ve been thrown out or missed, unless LE was able to take a look around prior to the moving of belongings.

So if they took black bag from the house, does that mean they found evidence? But maybe not sufficient evidence for an arrest? As the neighbor said they used to have a lot of parties but not anymore so maybe they’re young people living at the house. Maybe just hanging out? But on a Wednesday? Maybe there was a sport on tv or a gamble night?

I think that’s the IID substation near Harrison St behind the house. The house would be pretty easy to find. Not sure what good it would do since warrant is sealed. My guess is it’s the other BF’s house since Kitty Alvarado already reported his home was searched.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove