GUILTY CA - AW, 16, Kernville, 11 June 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Whats the other charge?
Says City Charge.

And the first says Failed ID fug from justice and has 1,000.00 bond on that one

It says FUGITIVE CHARGE - CHARGE BELOW but there is no explanation. Hopefully today's reports of yesterday's intakes will reveal more.

A fugitive charge is nothing more than a "status" charge. He is wanted in another state, presumably California. He can do one of two things: he can either waive or fight extradition back to the state he is wanted. If he waives extradition, he will be held in jail until the "wanting state" picks him up. They will have a predetermined # of days (usually up to 45 days) to come get him. If he fights extradition, the Attorney Generals of each state will get involved. 1st, California must decide if they want to bring him back and be willing to pay for the cost of the extradition. Texas then must agree to allow extradition (yes, they do have that right). If Texas agrees, the Governor will sign the extradition warrant and the wanting state is free to pick him up.

the line is 14. 15 and up it is statuatory and 14 and below is molestation.

I understand what you're saying in regards to if she takes full responsibility, BUT....where is the line drawn. She is still a minor. What if she was 13, or 10? I poked around a bit and what he did seems to be a misdemeanor; I don't think he will walk away a free man, but I also don't think he will be punished in the way many would like to see. Also, I think his past record will come to play and finally, I'm very curious to know why he started evading the cops in April to begin with!

His real name will probably turn out to be something like Barney Googlefrump or Maximillian Winkyfrink.

Not too fitting for a rough tough cowboy, eh ?

I think I'd change my name to MAX too.

His real name will probably turn out to be something like Barney Googlefrump or Maximillian Winkyfrink.

Spit my gingerale out there. Thanks for the laugh!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

:giggle:

I'm really glad she was found. The week she was reported missing, my husband and I were traveling from N. CA to S. CA. I sat on that long drive checking license plates on every white truck. We passed through Valencia but it wasn't meant to be. I hope we'll learn more in the coming days.

Well, I saw the word 'kidnapping' AND he crossed state lines with her, so at least there's that.

He better watch his back. That daddy ain't none too happy.

W’s mother, LJ, first learned the news that A had been located through a voice mail message from a detective. She met with Eyewitness News on Tuesday afternoon, speaking through our cameras directly to A, as well as Kozak.

“We miss you, and we’re so glad that you’re safe, and we just want you to come home,” she said to A.

She had harsher words for Kozak.

“You’ve done permanent damage to (A) and to this family,” she said. “And we thought we could trust you. We thought you were our friend, and we didn’t even know you. We had no idea who you were.”

http://www.bakersfieldnow.com/news/local/Missing-Kern-County-girl-found-in-Texas-310986871.html

Momma ain't happy. She might make him pay for this after all.

“You’ve done permanent damage to (A) and to this family,” she said. “And we thought we could trust you. We thought you were our friend, and we didn’t even know you. We had no idea who you were.”

So who is he?

She might want to sit down and have a long chat with that daughter of hers too. If that was my kid, she'd be grounded until about age 30 or so. No horse privileges, no cell phones, and especially no internet.

Something tells me things are going to be pretty tense and uncomfortable around their house this coming weekend.

We've been patient enough. I want to know this guy' story. I can't wait to go on some rabid tangent and rake this guy over the coals. :tantrum:

5/22 is also the day his exgirlfriend passed away. Coincidence it's his birthday? Hmmm

7/2/2015
AW missing from WOFFORD HEIGHTS, CA, has been recovered. Please discontinue dissemination of this poster. Your participation in this program has made a valuable contribution to this recovery.

Please remove and discard any posters on this case that you have placed in public view.
Thank you for your support.

The National Center for Missing & Exploited Children
www.missingkids.com

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member