Found Deceased CA - Beau Mann, 39, Tech CEO, texted “911” after leaving store, Studio City, 30 Nov 2021 *found deceased 2023*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I kind of figured he relapsed...that makes me sad. My partner who was working on our sober site also did in 2018 when we were speaking with Beau. I agree he is likely not in rehab unfortunately, mine was 5150'd and was released the next day. I was hoping maybe Beau was in rehab and embarrassed about the relapse, but not anymore. I do not think the uber driver has much to do with this, it's more likely Beau's judgement was incredibly off and he met with foul play in some form or self harm....there's just not much to go on at this point.

Does Beau know anyone in Santa Monica? Is there any water near where he was dropped off?

Eta- I see on the Facebook page they posted a pic of someone who they believe lives right near where beaus drop off was in Santa Monica. Which makes it even more likely that the Uber driver is a red herring IMO

I honestly don't think they know who he might have been going to see in SM. I saw that pic of someone who he possibly could have been going to see. It seems like LE is doing very little investigative work though, so what is the family to do? Do it themselves?

I kind of figured he relapsed...that makes me sad. My partner who was working on our sober site also did in 2018 when we were speaking with Beau. I agree he is likely not in rehab unfortunately, mine was 5150'd and was released the next day. I was hoping maybe Beau was in rehab and embarrassed about the relapse, but not anymore. I do not think the uber driver has much to do with this, it's more likely Beau's judgement was incredibly off and he met with foul play in some form or self harm....there's just not much to go on at this point.
Do you know Beau personally? I think rehab is definitely off the table at this point. It's been too long. I think it's possible that someone took advantage of and/or harmed him due to his mental state/possible relapse. If self-harm, wouldn't he have been found by now? We're talking about L.A. If he went somewhere else after SM how did he get there? No Uber or Lyft records after SM. I know human trafficking has been mentioned as a possibility and well as homeless encampments.

Does anyone else think it's strange that there have been no sightings and no tips at all? In a very heavily populated area like Los Angeles, Ca.
What I think it means, sadly, is that Beau isn't alive and moving around LA.

Could he be elsewhere and have just decided to make a break with his old life? It's certainly possible but IMO not probable.

What I think it means, sadly, is that Beau isn't alive and moving around LA.

Could he be elsewhere and have just decided to make a break with his old life? It's certainly possible but IMO not probable.

If he's not alive, we have 3 options IMHO. Someone killed him. He OD'd. Self-harm. Wouldn't you think LE has come to this conclusion? Why aren't they looking for him and doing a more thorough investigation? Do they think he's just another addict in L.A. and not important?

If he's not alive, we have 3 options IMHO. Someone killed him. He OD'd. Self-harm. Wouldn't you think LE has come to this conclusion? Why aren't they looking for him and doing a more thorough investigation? Do they think he's just another addict in L.A. and not important?

Hopefully LE is doing more behind the scenes than we realize.

Hopefully LE is doing more behind the scenes than we realize.
I hope so too, but I doubt it. There have been so many cases in LA where very little investigation was done in extremely suspicious missing person cases--Elaine Park comes to mind. That's why I think it's absolutely vital we help @BelTin007 raise awareness and get as many eyes as possible on this case. IMO Beau being in relapse actually raises the likelihood he met with foul play. Bad actors know folks in that condition are vulnerable targets. If he did OD or die from suicide, which are also sadly likely outcomes, his loved ones deserve to know that and bring him home and have closure. Santa Monica is a very crowded place--I do not for a heartbeat believe he OD'ed in some alley and no one has noticed for 4 months. Someone knows something. The trick is casting a wide net to find those someones and then getting them to talk.

I hope so too, but I doubt it. There have been so many cases in LA where very little investigation was done in extremely suspicious missing person cases--Elaine Park comes to mind. That's why I think it's absolutely vital we help @BelTin007 raise awareness and get as many eyes as possible on this case. IMO Beau being in relapse actually raises the likelihood he met with foul play. Bad actors know folks in that condition are vulnerable targets. If he did OD or die from suicide, which are also sadly likely outcomes, his loved ones deserve to know that and bring him home and have closure. Santa Monica is a very crowded place--I do not for a heartbeat believe he OD'ed in some alley and no one has noticed for 4 months. Someone knows something. The trick is casting a wide net to find those someones and then getting them to talk.

This exactly! I do believe somebody knows something and getting his name and face out there is crucial. There is also a $5000 reward now being offered by the family which might entice someone to come forward. If you know something say something!

Doesn't Beau live in Brentwood or am I making this up? Santa Monica would make more sense if he did. Santa Monica is right by Brentwood, maybe he needed to pick up something or someone from the Santa Monica area.
Yes he lives in Brentwood and yes he was presumably dropped off in Santa Monica about 1.5 miles from his apartment. I say "presumably" because there have been zero confirmed sightings of him since 7-11 in Studio City.

Makes more sense then.
But he never made it back to his apartment. The apartment cameras were checked. And according to the Uber records the ride ended in Santa Monica so he was not picking someone up in the Uber. The area he was dropped off is mostly residential apartments, so I would assume he was going to someone's residence at one of those apartments. If he made it to Santa Monica that is.

But he never made it back to his apartment. The apartment cameras were checked. And according to the Uber records the ride ended in Santa Monica so he was not picking someone up in the Uber. The area he was dropped off is mostly residential apartments, so I would assume he was going to someone's residence at one of those apartments. If he made it to Santa Monica that is.
Yes, most likely going to meet up with someone. Not sure what his plan was to go back home to Brentwood, maybe another Uber or getting a ride from whoever he was meeting.

If he made it to Santa Monica that is.

Yes, exactly.

It'stoo bad his phone was turned off after the 911 Uber alert/text.

To have had his phone ping a mast in Santa Monica (or anywhere else) would be a huge help.

There was really no reason to turn off his phone, so that's why I'm suspecting foul play. Along with no body.

MOO.

Yes, most likely going to meet up with someone. Not sure what his plan was to go back home to Brentwood, maybe another Uber or getting a ride from whoever he was meeting.
He did not get any Uber after that drop off. It's possible he was supposed to get a ride home from there. Who was he visiting? That seems to be a huge key in this case. But nobody's talking. Not even someone seeing him getting out of the Uber in broad daylight.

He did not get any Uber after that drop off. It's possible he was supposed to get a ride home from there. Who was he visiting? That seems to be a huge key in this case. But nobody's talking. Not even someone seeing him getting out of the Uber in broad daylight.
In broad daylight with a big bag of ice. Maybe I am wrong but that can’t be a common sight? It’s an unusual detail you would think someone would remember. I stayed in a hotel a few years back in Santa Monica and walked up the street exactly where his drop off supposedly was. It was a busy street. Cars and people coming and going.

In broad daylight with a big bag of ice. Maybe I am wrong but that can’t be a common sight? It’s an unusual detail you would think someone would remember. I stayed in a hotel a few years back in Santa Monica and walked up the street exactly where his drop off supposedly was. It was a busy street. Cars and people coming and going.
Exactly! Very busy area. How did nobody see him? Or are people just not aware that he's missing? Why didn't LE go door to door asking people if they saw him?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCpsyche
Back