Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great map and awesome explanation!

Using your map, I think the areas in pink should be searched right away. Those are points possibly close enough to the trail to be accessible by car, then on foot.
attachment.php

Hmm. I'm not sure that the 4 that are grouped would be good for any misdeeds because that's a residential neighborhood, if anything happened on the trail the neighbors would probably hear it.

Edit: I take that back, the one larger circle might be a good spot, that's far enough off the road that the neighbors in that area may not hear anything.

Hmm. I'm not sure that the 4 that are grouped would be good for any misdeeds because that's a residential neighborhood, if anything happened on the trail the neighbors would probably hear it.
I was thinking more like dumping grounds than an incident on the trail. Yet, close enough to the trail to blame the elements (If enough time passes).

I'm not ruling out self harm here. Him leaving all his personal items at home.... well, let's just say I have seen that more times than I would like to in mental health. As a matter of fact, a couple also left their shoes behind. If that is the case, he might have used the excuse of meeting someone to get a ride there and have enough time alone that no one looked for him for a little time. But really, there was no one to meet. It was just a reason to see his friend one last time and to get a ride to his final place.

I'm not ruling out foul play either, but if he intentionally left his stuff at home, that perked my ears up.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Again it is a HE who drove Blaze to the park. Blaze good friend appointed administrator by the family on help find Blaze FB page just posted the most updated article.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...ft-parents-home-meet-friend-article-1.3741871

Yes, I very much understand that. My point was that the family keep saying “a friend” and “they” and “them” where in normal instances and circumstances people would use the word “he”. They are (for lack of a better word) IMOO “dancing” around using that word. That was my point.

Yes, I very much understand that. My point was that the family keep saying “a friend” and “they” and “them” where in normal instances and circumstances people would use the word “he”. They are (for lack of a better word) IMOO “dancing” around using that word. That was my point.

That's our wonderful newspaper reporting and story writing. There has been so many discrepancies today depending on who wrote the article. It can be very confusing to say the least.

That's our wonderful newspaper reporting and story writing. There has been so many discrepancies today depending on who wrote the article. It can be very confusing to say the least.

I am talking about direct quotes of family members and their spokesperson being, in my opinion, ackwardly vague about gender. May just be the way that they talk. I don’t think the media is misquoting them though.

The family just posted an update on the search efforts and on some of the things Blaze had planned for his last day in California before heading back to school tomorrow on the FB page. So heartbreaking.

The family just posted an update on the search efforts and on some of the things Blaze had planned for his last day in California before heading back to school tomorrow on the FB page. So heartbreaking.

That was a great post by his father. Heartbreaking indeed. I’m glad they are keeping everyone updated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m wondering at this point if there was a third person. Is the only source for mystery person #3 the driver?

Great map and awesome explanation!

Using your map, I think the areas in pink should be searched right away. Those are points possibly close enough to the trail to be accessible by car, then on foot.
attachment.php

The southwest most bubble is the "other" Borrego Park. It backs up directly to the wilderness with what appears to be a ravine separating them.

At that time of night, they could have carried a body a couple of miles into the wilderness, beyond those pink areas, if he was killed and killed locally.

The southwest most bubble is the "other" Borrego Park. It backs up directly to the wilderness with what appears to be a ravine separating them.

At that time of night, they could have carried a body a couple of miles into the wilderness, beyond those pink areas, if he was killed and killed locally.

Since you mentioned the "other" Borrego Park, did I get my parks confused? Was he at this other park that backs up to the wilderness or was he at the Borrego Park I marked? I assumed it was that one since satellite imagery showed a pavilion with what I presumed was the bathroom the driver said he went into while Blaze walked into the park.

As for this other park. Is there a trail entrance at that point or do you need to cross through the ravine to access Borrego Trail?

If you go to the Orange County Sheriff's Department Facebook page, to the posting of their pictures of their search today, you'll see the comment by a RW, who has very insightful information about BB and has reported it to authorities. The OCSD has been in touch with RW and commented that they are pursuing this lead.

IMO, no foul play here, folks.

If you go to the Orange County Sheriff's Department Facebook page, to the posting of their pictures of their search today, you'll see the comment by a RW, who has very insightful information about BB and has reported it to authorities. The OCSD has been in touch with RW and commented that they are pursuing this lead.

IMO, no foul play here, folks.

Yes, but that still could indicate there was foul play. He could have been lured there by someone with evil intent.

I’m wondering at this point if there was a third person. Is the only source for mystery person #3 the driver?

I hear ya. I mean seriously this could have been something that happened between driver friend #1 and Blaze perhaps the driver made the whole story up about meeting a third friend to cover up his bad deeds. Maybe there was never a third friend to meet.

A poster here made a good point why would Blaze call a friend to drive him to a park 5 min away to meet someone and then show up an hour later to drop him off at the park. Blaze could have easily walked the 10 min walk. I have a sneaky suspicion something happened between him and this friend #1 and perhaps he was the one who made the text at 11:30 from BB phone.

How many times have perps said they let the person out of the car and someone else must have done something to the victim after dropped off. Yep many times.

Something is not jiving with me. Perhaps this driver HS friend saw Blaze as a love interest or whatever so they went to the park to talk and it went south.

Oh and the reason I don't think LE or family has said drivers name is he is a #1 suspect right now and under surveillance by undercover. I bet he is going through some real hard interrogation until he breaks and tells what really happened.

Question regarding Grindr: I read it's not uncommon for men to meet with no ID and be gone "for a few days??" Why/how is this common practice? I've been under the impression such encounters were by nature relatively brief.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Question regarding Grindr: I read it's not uncommon for men to meet with no ID and be gone "for a few days??" Why/how is this common practice? I've been under the impression such encounters were by nature relatively brief.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I've heard this too. I think something happened between his friend driver # 1 and he is a suspect right now LE is keeping this under the vest. IMHO maybe he went back at 4am to make sure Blaze was where he left him or got scared went back put his body in his trunk to move him.

Between the time he left Blaze and went back he came up with that ludicrous story. Maybe LE saying no foul play to not let him think he's a suspect.

These is all just speculation.

I am talking about direct quotes of family members and their spokesperson being, in my opinion, ackwardly vague about gender. May just be the way that they talk. I don’t think the media is misquoting them though.

Maybe the friend himself does not identify as male? So the parents are unsure what to call him publicly?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member