Found Deceased CA - Blaze Bernstein, 19, Lake Forest, 2 Jan 2018 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This crossed my mind, too. I think another vehicle -- or the absence thereof -- would've been the first thing both of them noticed. And since there's been no mention either way, I'm guessing LE is keeping this info confidential.

Sure wish we knew though.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

The other person could have been dropped off, just like Blaze himself.

This all feels so secretive to me. There's really only two things I can think of - sex (especially when you're staying with your parents) and drugs.

It's odd that he used someone else's phone ( a relative's phone?). Did he take that phone with him, or his own? If he took his own phone with him, why use the other phone to talk with a friend before? I doubt he took the relative's phone with him, surely they would have asked for it back much sooner than when he was found to be missing (the next morning). Who was the relative?

https://twitter.com/OCSD/status/949770509830402050

Search continues for missing 19 y.o., Blaze Bernstein. Approx 25 OCSD Reserve deputies searching the Whiting Ranch area. Anyone with information is urged to contact the Department at 714-647-7000 Anonymous tips: Orange County Crime Stoppers at 855-TIP-OCCS.

^BBM^ The articles state that the person he was meeting with was a friend, which makes it sound like it was someone he knew. I hope the friend who drove Blaze is being completely honest. I can see how a young friend may hold back potentially embarrassing info. However, if he's saying they were meeting a friend.. that implies it wasn't a hookup or a drug deal. This is all so mysterious. Also, if it was a suicide, why have his friend drive him? He could have easily walked.

MISSING PIECES:

Who is the friend he was meeting?
Was is actually a known friend?
What did the text he sent at 11:30 say?
Did the driver friend know the person he was meeting with?
Why have they not released info on what the driver friend knows (as far as why he was at the park that late) Certainly, BB would have said "Hey, drive me to the park because I want to meet ______ for ________" If not, why was he being so secretive with a HS friend? That is also a red flag.

Maybe if he was walking it would draw attention that time of night. Possibly draw the attention of LE and he didn't want interruptions. His Dad said he was a planner this worries me.

Also a playlist called PAIN that has a lot of Corey Feldman songs.. :thinking:

[

I can understand that, Corey Feldman singing is pretty damn painful. hehehe I'm sorry :)

I'll go to time-out if y'all would like me too? :)

I shared his missing information on my FB page. I know a lot of people in the OC. Blaze needs to come home.

Did the person that Blaze was supposed to meet have a car in the lot that the driver friend and Blaze saw? Or did Blaze just go into the park, not knowing if the person he was to meet would show?
If no car, did the meet-up person walk to the park?
Were they already there, and Blaze knew that?

Wasn't there a suspicious car that was parked illegally for a few days that just drove off today or something? I could have sworn several people not only questioned this car being there for several days since Blaze disappeared, but many called the cops about it, too.

Wasn't there a suspicious car that was parked illegally for a few days that just drove off today or something? I could have sworn several people not only questioned this car being there for several days since Blaze disappeared, but many called the cops about it, too.

Yes. It was a ways from the park though. I'd guess maybe 0.5-1 mile from the park. Police had tagged the car, and the owner probably drove off when they realized that it was going to be towed, or when they realized people thought it was suspicious.

Yes. It was a ways from the park though. I'd guess maybe 0.5-1 mile from the park. Police had tagged the car, and the owner probably drove off when they realized that it was going to be towed, or when they realized people thought it was suspicious.

Kind of strange that someone would leave their car like that for several days, especially with Blaze missing. From what I can see, the owner never moved it until recently, it was there for several days.

Kind of strange that someone would leave their car like that for several days, especially with Blaze missing. From what I can see, the owner never moved it until recently, it was there for several days.

The car is still there as of today.

The article linked in post #7 reads as if the friend that drove him to the park was a "she". May mean nothing, may be a mistake in reporting. Could be a high school girlfriend that he confided in? Just speculating, moo. Where is this young man?

The article linked in post #7 reads as if the friend that drove him to the park was a "she". May mean nothing, may be a mistake in reporting. Could be a high school girlfriend that he confided in? Just speculating, moo. Where is this young man?

I wonder who changed it from a he, to a she, back to a he, as to what friend drove him? Why not clarify the sex of the person, what could be the reason for not clearing this up? It would explain a few things such as if it was a girl, she might have hesitated looking for him in the dark (no way in heck would i go alone in a park at night!) and it might explain why she went back- girls are more nervous and worry warts than most guys. I couldn't sleep until I knew he was ok, whereas say, my husband would be snoring away in bed, assuming his friend got home fine on his own.

The family and the family spokesperson is going to great lengths to NOT state whether the driver was a female or male that he communicated in length with on social media before meeting and spending 30 to 60 minutes alone in the park with. In my opinion, that is telling.

The family and the family spokesperson is going to great lengths to NOT state whether the driver was a female or male that he communicated in length with on social media before meeting and spending 30 to 60 minutes alone in the park with. In my opinion, that is telling.

Again it is a HE who drove Blaze to the park. Blaze good friend appointed administrator by the family on help find Blaze FB page just posted the most updated article.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...ft-parents-home-meet-friend-article-1.3741871

Drove this area(s) today twice. Several people meeting for different reasons in several locations.
I'm from here! I'm a local!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member