Found Deceased CA - Blaze Bernstein, 19, Lake Forest, 2 Jan 2018 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
THAT is NOT a good start..*shakes head*... When Prosecutors or the DA or LE, begin setting up your path of defense before a lawyer is even selected..

I presume...Q:Anyone hear/know if S.W. has a Private Atty?...too early for a Public Defender to have been assigned..

The reporter's question mentioned "perp's state of mind." Tony stated they do not get into perp's state of mind to determine charges. Yes, the reporter addressed the DA as Tony. ..lol

The Sheriff in the Live presser just now, has confirmed the officials have not seen, nor looked at any social media accounts....(SNIP-SNIP)

DRAT! That means there will likely be an unnecessary delay while LE has to get subpoena for SW's Social Media Acct, that he likely deleted earlier today...[emoji849]....🤞[emoji16] Someone in LE hurries up & files the paperwork before the data is lost or deleted..(the clock started ticking as soon as the account was deleted)...*sighs*..[emoji53]

So, when we join a private group, that had a lot of kids from his school, and they tell the very well known details of the BB and SW friendship in high school...old history, old story, quite relevant though, we can't share it? Even if it's two years old and known to lots of peers?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It's very popular these days. I think it took off with the Peaky Blinders
Very stylized show about post WWI Brimingham, England tough guys Gypsies.
landscape-1464198499-peaky-1.jpg

It may be popular but you have to put all the pieces together as a whole not just hairstyle. When was hair color and style changed. I've only see photos of him with blonde hair. Not completely black blonde underneath.

Ok thanks. Just to be sure now that Sam Woodward is named a suspect are we able to post links to his social media and screen grabs?
LInks to his social media, YES. And what's said on his media can be talked about here, but, NO SCREENSHOTS!

..(SNIP-SNIP)..wont disclose evidence or where it was collected from (sidenote:: to me the way the officer said this made it sound like sexual evidence)

To me it, whenever LE makes that kind of comment, it sounds like someone got Dumpster Diving Duty..*chuckles* 🤧[emoji40]..
(OT = surprisingly enough, no garbage truck, dumpsters, or trash emojis)..

And THAT right there is the difference between "hearing/seeing" something, and getting info 2-3rd person...No offense was intended, I personally, did not even think, to consider that type of source reasoning..&.. Yes, truly sad & heartbreaking...[emoji22]

So that's strange... are there certain kinds of social media that are banned by this site?

When I tried to put in the URL the site converted the domain name of the site to all asterisks - http://******/.....

What's that all about?

Reminds me of Scott Peterson arrest with the hair color change, etc

Maybe getting himself set up for prison right away. Maybe trying to ingratiate himself with the "Aryans" in prison for protection. I'm sure he'll have a great story about how he was just ridding the world of a gay person.

So, when we join a private group, that had a lot of kids from his school, and they tell the very well known details of the BB and SW friendship in high school...old history, old story, quite relevant though, we can't share it? Even if it's two years old and known to lots of peers?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

NO! Anything said on FB that isn't on a main stream media FB, or a FB run for the missing by the family, is OFF LIMITS. The perp's FB and the victim's FB is allowed.

Man oh man. Just why hey? One life tsken, one thrown away. Well done to the police. May justice prevail. If only we still had Blaze with us, he seems like he wss one of the best people life has to offer the world.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Can anyone confirm that he had that style of haircut before the last few days - I know he changed his hair colour but did he change the cut too?

I understand we are all upset at this Sam for killing Blaze. However, we know NOTHING about him! A photo does NOT make one a Nazi, a homophobe, or anything else. It's ONE photo. If information comes out later that he is all those things, crucify him then. But at this point, there is NOTHING to strongly state he is anything.

He will most like be in IRC inmate reception center while being processed in and evaluated. His name, location and court date will probably be in the OC jail inmate locator by 10:00pm possibly before.

I may go to the arraignment just for fun and report back here unless they do it by video but I highly doubt it.

Can anyone confirm that he had that style of haircut before the last few days - I know he changed his hair colour but did he change the cut too?
I don't think we can. I haven't found any social media for Sam. That style would grow quickly though, and it isn't showing much growth in the back and sides, so I think it's safe to say he recently got a hair cut, but whether this style he has had, I don't know.

He will most like be in IRC inmate reception center while being processed in and evaluated. His name, location and court date will probably be in the OC jail inmate locator by 10:00pm possibly before.

I looked him up on OCSD. He is listed there as being in receiving.

Reducing oxygen supply to the brain can enhance sexual sensation, and there are methods that people use to achieve this. Obviously, very risky. When I was in college, there were 3-4 accidental deaths each year in the dorms, of young men dying alone while masturbating.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erotic_asphyxiation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member