CA CA - Bob Harrod, 81, Orange County, 27 July 2009 - # 6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that is fair-scheduled polygraphs and a media blitz. Like the blitz they enacted when he went missing. Who did pay for whatever missing posters were placed around the neighborhood and beyond? Who did give a press conference to Fox News, and who yelled disparaging remarks that her father was "just a cook."

Unfortunately, since the audit did not include a period of time prior to 5/2010, there is currently no record showing what funds the co conservators might have spent for the search and rescue of their father. Other than the PI who is working closely with Detective Radomski.

You know, I was thinking about the 3K number thrown out by the co conservators attorney. I remember there were statements made as early as January 2010 that there was a PI working on Bob's case. So in 14 months, he has billed 3K? That is about 214.30/ month. The PI's I know bill at 110.00/hour.

He has worked 2 hours a month on this case? Or have there been more than one? If so, why? Just wondering.

BBM~~~~

IIRC, none of the daughters work. Wonder what they do to keep themselves occupied while they are waiting for the search results. Doesn't seem that they are trying to get the word out about their missing father by posting flyers and contacting the media. I bet the media would jump at the chance to do a story about Mr. Harrod if the daughters were involved.

Additionally,SIL JeM could offer to do an exclusive interview about his day of "home repairs" at Mr. Harrod's house on July 27, 2009. Perhaps wife of SIL, JuM, could contribute her details about going DTH on July 28, 2009 to "change the linens" at her missing father's house.

Can you imagine? Seriously, this would make a great segment in any "true crime" show, if the family would agree to take part. Talk about getting Bob's story out...

I did not realize he had that kind of money. Poor Bob...for all the good it did him. In fact, his success probably caused his death due to the greed of others.

Greedy people are usually the most unhappy people. When the daughters were posting on IS forum they came across as very unhappy and angry. Not angry that their father was missing, angry at their father as a person. They posted many unkind things about their father.

I'll say! 'Jump at the chance' indeed -- they might have to beat journalists off with a stick if they opened themselves up to interviews.

If it is the case that none of them are working right now, it should also be easy for them to schedule polygraphs, although I would guess that the PPD or the OC Sheriff's department would be highly accommodating at any rate.

Daughter R, August 22, 2009:
I don't think PPD has the resources but would be glad to see EVERYBODY have a polygraph! Yes indeed!

We have never heard if any of the daughters or SIL took a polygraph. We know they were offered. We know some refused to be polygraphed.

My guess would be that none of the above took and passed a polygraph, otherwise I believe they would have alluded to it.

I think they would have stated whether or not they had passed one as well. They have been otherwise quite candid in many areas.

Daughter R, August 22, 2009:
I don't think PPD has the resources but would be glad to see EVERYBODY have a polygraph! Yes indeed!

We have never heard if any of the daughters or SIL took a polygraph. We know they were offered. We know some refused to be polygraphed.

My guess would be that none of the above took and passed a polygraph, otherwise I believe they would have alluded to it.

I would think that if PPD doesn't have the resources, that the estate of Bob Harrod would be happy to fund the polygraph tests. Perhaps the PI who is being paid by the estate would think of this and suggest this, as clearly this hasn't occurred to the family.... Hmm. Can someone help them out?

I am sure they have PPD's number on speed dial-they could call and offer.

In their defense, no one can be forced to take a poly. It is an investigative tool. However, if LE can't clear the individual via other means like receipts, alibi, phone records, stories being told that dont match up to other cleared witnesses, it keeps LE stuck on that individual.

And unable to move forward to any other suspects. If there are any.

We know Fontelle was not in attendance when RB came to clean out the house-I wonder if all of her items are in tact? I mean, certainly RB wouldnt have figured that the free for all included her step-mother's personal items, right?

I think they would have stated whether or not they had passed one as well. They have been otherwise quite candid in many areas.

I agree, however with the removal of the word 'not'. I can't recall anyone in any case voluntering they took and failed a poly - just saying. The loud silence immediately following those early posts from Bobs daughters regarding the poly's since early on speaks volumes imo.

We know Fontelle was not in attendance when RB came to clean out the house-I wonder if all of her items are in tact? I mean, certainly RB wouldnt have figured that the free for all included her step-mother's personal items, right?

I would certainly hope not. Knowingly helping herself to FH's belongings would be below contemptible! This woman has enough to deal with without being robbed by her step-daughter.

I would certainly hope not. Knowingly helping herself to FH's belongings would be below contemptible! This woman has enough to deal with without being robbed by her step-daughter.

I think we can set that thought aside-this is a grown woman. She had enough to go through without adding additional items. At the minimum we know there were, what, 60-75 items on the memorabilia list alone?

Mr. Harrod's car was parked in his driveway in the spot closest to the front porch. There is easily enough room for SIL to have parked his white truck next to Mr. Harood's car in the driveway on July 27, 2009.

This parking spot would have given SIL easy access to the big garage door, the side garage door or the backyard and back doors. Hmmmmmm.

http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/story?section=news/local/orange_county&id=6940283

Just reviewing these videos of daughter JM. There is something very off with her affect in these videos. For those who have not seen JM in these videos, you should.

Additionally JM states that their father means the world to them. IMO, the daughter's actions are the opposite of that statement.

Would love to see SIL do an interview and tell about the days events of July 27, 2009.

http://www.ktla.com/videobeta/787b9...fter-Six-Decades-Apart-Jaime-Chambers-reports

IIRC daughter RB has an ex-hubby that went missing for a period of time. Would love to know more about the circumstances of that disappearance.

I will see what I can dig up.

Just reviewing these videos of daughter JM. There is something very off with her affect in these videos. For those who have not seen JM in these videos, you should.

Additionally JM states that their father means the world to them. IMO, the daughter's actions are the opposite of that statement.

Would love to see SIL do an interview and tell about the days events of July 27, 2009.

http://www.ktla.com/videobeta/787b9...fter-Six-Decades-Apart-Jaime-Chambers-reports

Every time I see that video, and hear his chuckle when he talks about his proposal...then how he chokes up later...REALLY gets me. How DARE someone get in his way of happiness!

Mr. Harrod's car was parked in his driveway in the spot closest to the front porch. There is easily enough room for SIL to have parked his white truck next to Mr. Harood's car in the driveway on July 27, 2009.

This parking spot would have given SIL easy access to the big garage door, the side garage door or the backyard and back doors. Hmmmmmm.

Also, there is a large privacy wall blocking the view from the house closest to the garage. And there is paved sidewalk along this same side from the rear to the front of the house. From google street view of Bobs home it appears there is only 1 window on the neighbors home facing Bobs home which appears to be obstructed by tall shrubbery........

522 carnation dr placentia - Google Maps

Agreed. (BBM) I wonder why the PI the girls have hired has done no press release, no media blitz..... I too would love to see this PI put out a press release from the daughters and SIL.

a little bit back in the thread believe09 mentioned more than 100 members are following this thread. I just noticed this thread has received 2000 views in the last week!

I wish to personally thank everyone, member or not who is following Bobs case and praying he is found and receives the justice he so rightfully deserves. Thank you! :blowkiss:

Angelo: #293 Why does JM look down and not at the interveiwer when she says that? Like mentioned a few threads back, would be helpful to have the body language studied by an expert.

Also, there is a large privacy wall blocking the view from the house closest to the garage. And there is paved sidewalk along this same side from the rear to the front of the house. From google street view of Bobs home it appears there is only 1 window on the neighbors home facing Bobs home which appears to be obstructed by tall shrubbery........

522 carnation dr placentia - Google Maps

Thanks Cubby. Yes, that parking spot would have been ideal for SIL's "home repairs."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member