CA CA - Bob Harrod, 81, Orange County, 27 July 2009 - # 8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Daughter JuM made a couple of movies about her "rescued" dogs and posted them on You Tube (with comments below on her community site). The last known person to see Bob alive, JeM, can also be seen in the video.

Gee, If there was any real desire to find Bob or raise awareness that he's still missing, I would think some of her energy would go into making a movie about that and posting it on You Tube.
  • That was a quickie movie. I cannot wait to play more. But later, need to get ready for the Easter Bunny.
  • And I threw this one together with iMovie, it was a first try, but I think this will be fun.
Meet Cricket Coco Bean - YouTube

http://forums.rimoftheworld.net/showthread.php?2819-Cricket-Coco-Bean

Oooooooooookay. Alrighty.

I was unable to discern a purpose, message or meaning to that but perhaps it is because I am a hick and too literal minded. Maybe Salvador Dali could have interpreted it better than I could? Un Chien California?

Somehow I don't think Bob's case would be helped by surrealism, it already has way too much of that.

And yet, just a few days ago before she made movies for "fun," JuM posted:

[snipped]
Too many losses over the past few years has really put a damper on my life, I miss my mom and wonder where my dad went or who took him away from us. I cannot seem to move on with life, I do not want to go anywhere, I have shut myself off so much when I need friends the most. I cannot live life to the fullest until I get some answers about my dad's disappearance.

[snipped]
It is worse than anyone could ever imagine. There we a couple of suspicious people that came into his life right after my mom passed. I would never ever accuse them, it is in the hands of law enforcement. Hopefully one of these days we will have answers and have closure. Without closure I feel like a deer in the headlights. Holiday celebrations are the worse.

http://forums.rimoftheworld.net/sho...Got-A-Weird-Question-But-I-m-Asking-Seriously!

BBM

"I would never accuse them"? Coming from her keyboard in light of her previous posts, this is obviously some variant of English of which I am unacquainted.

Or perhaps she is speaking of the future, in a speculative sense. She would never accuse them in the future since she has already done so in the past.

I will get through it, I want to know... no closure is what is killing me inside. I keep thinking he will break away from someone that has him captive, but as each day comes to an end... There is no reason, well those are that are financially benefited with him gone, but not us. I was my daddy's little girl and this is so wrong.

No words.

I will get through it, I want to know... no closure is what is killing me inside. I keep thinking he will break away from someone that has him captive, but as each day comes to an end... There is no reason, well those are that are financially benefited with him gone, but not us. I was my daddy's little girl and this is so wrong.

No words.

Right?????

No words.

At last, she has her tenses correct.

As for the civil suit, I am quite certain it was thrown out. Completely. I will get a link.

"I will get through it, I want to know... no closure is what is killing me inside. I keep thinking he will break away from someone that has him captive, but as each day comes to an end... There is no reason, well those are that are financially benefited with him gone, but not us. I was my daddy's little girl and this is so blah blah blah blah bla.. ."

noZme is :cursing:

As for the civil suit, I am quite certain it was thrown out. Completely. I will get a link.

FWIW, here is the witness list for the trial as proposed by the co conservators and their counsel-

BL
JuM
JeM
PB
RB
CW
Bob's wife
Custodian of Records for Edward Jones Company
Custodian of Records for Bank of America
Custodian of Records for Discovery Card

These are public records, btw. Hands up if you think JuM and JeM testified. We know from her own posts the JuM was the person who tortured Bob (imo) via multiple phone calls to APS. So I would think that this action would hinge on her knowledge of what led to those calls.

Right? :waitasec:

I can understand completely if she declined to participate in any way shape or form...after all her statements would be legally binding. In fact the testimony of either JuM or JeM would certainly factor into any other proceedings that might concern Bob.

I suspect they didnt participate...

On the local news this morning it was reported that the badly decomposed body of what appears to be an elderly man was found in Highland. If you look at a map, you will see why one might think this could be a match. Ready, set, sleuth!
...Returning to lurkerdom...

On the local news this morning it was reported that the badly decomposed body of what appears to be an elderly man was found in Highland. If you look at a map, you will see why one might think this could be a match. Ready, set, sleuth!
...Returning to lurkerdom...
Do you have a link to the report, or was it just on TV (what station)? :) TIA...

It is on KABC (Los Angeles channel 7.) Story tirled "Body of Man Found in Wash Off Highway 330 in San Bernardino." Sorry, don't know how to link.

So, this is approximately a 1 hour drive from Bob's house. :praying: for Bob's beautiful wife.

From your link:

Oh my God! No I had not seen that! My father is listed in the NAMUS database, they have his dental and DNA. Okay deep breathe. I will forward this article to the Detectives, even though this is way far away from his home. Mummified how the heck do they become mummified since 2009? Thanks, I think.
and

Sent it to my sister, she will forward it, I do not have their # or email addy at my fingertips. Quicker that way. Placentia Police Department, Det. Radomski, $50K reward for any information. Thx. If you want, please feel free to call them too for reward $, I am now sick to my stomach about this. I also am saddened for anyone else with missing family members.

Edge of the seat time...

So this body was found near the base of a mountain highway, in SB...and Running Springs is uphill (mountaintop) on this same highway 330 to SB

Saying blessings for Bob and Fontelle...and everyone else who truly love him...

Edge of the seat time...

So this body was found near the base of a mountain highway, in SB...and Running Springs is uphill (mountaintop) on this same highway 330 to SB

Saying blessings for Bob and Fontelle...and everyone else who truly love him...

Oh my God.Praying that it is Bob and he can be brought home...finally!!!

I'm sending energy and blessings for the Medical Examiner and hoping there is not only enough to identify this human being, but also additional evidence for justice, whomever this turns out to be. :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli