CA CA - Bryce Laspisa, 19, Castaic, 30 Aug 2013 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe the website on the electronic billboards should be "www.4themissing.net" and not .com! sarx can confirm but if this is what all the electronic billboards are stating someone needs to fix in a hurry.:scared:

Nope it is right. The .com takes you to a jump page for the findbryce site.

Nope it is right. The .com takes you to a jump page for the findbryce site.

Phew. I checked and its good. Its a temp site for now that forwards to the families site. I'm assuming they're planning to put something else on there later.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

La2cabo I pmed you about the trip. (Not inviting just not sure she would see it)

You know what scares me? How dead it is, there just doesn't seem like anything to talk about anymore. We've gone over probably every scenario possible. By now I'm sure someone was right or a collection of theories together tell the real story.

The problem is its been super quiet for awhile now. No developments or leads ugh. Praying so hard that this trip to BW ends up giving us something to go on or Klaaskids search is fruitful.

I think the only speculation on the severity of the accident would be BL's injuries. The small amount of blood would only mean a small cut or nose bleed. A severe roll could mean a bad head trauma. I think we are again just trying to figure out BL's state of mind when he exited the area.

Severe head injuries can occur with no or little blood.

IMO he doesn't care for this site very much. JMO

No no no. I definitely think there is more don't get me wrong. But from what I understood from his earlier post SD is keeping his mouth shut so he may not have the info. Might be just as frustrated or .....

Who is "he", who is "Blue" and who is "SD" and do any of them post here?

I'm confused!

RSBM

Who is "he", who is "Blue" and who is "SD" and do any of them post here?

I'm confused!

I think "he" is Verified Insider: Dragracerz

"Blue" is BluePoppy

"SD" is BL's roommate

ETA: BluePoppy and Dragracerz post here.

I think "he" is Verified Insider: Dragracerz

"Blue" is BluePoppy

"SD" is BL's roommate

ETA: BluePoppy and Dragracerz post here.

Haha I didn't realize how many abbr. I used!! Thanks malaneuh!

I think Blue asked something like that a few times and he didn't have a answer so maybe he doesn't feel like he has anything to add. Dunno :(

@ dragracerz

SD was said to have been planning to move out of shared appt in beginning of Oct, is that true?

And, BL was said to have known that SD was moving out prior to his road trip, is that true?

TIA

I don't believe I've asked this, as it isn't a question to me. I think I've read almost everything there is to read on this case & tend to remember details fairly well. Though I'm certainly not perfect.

I believe SD decided to move about a week after Bryce disappeared. I have seen several mentions here on WS of SD having previously planned to move. I do not believe that is true. That only came about after Bryce went missing.

Hopefully drag can come on & confirm or deny my recollection for you. :)

I think I've read almost everything there is to read on this case & tend to remember details fairly well. Though I'm certainly not perfect.

I believe SD decided to move about a week after Bryce disappeared. I have seen several mentions here on WS of SD having previously planned to move. I do not believe that is true. That only came about after Bryce went missing.

Hopefully drag can come on & confirm or deny my recollection for you. :)

IIRC it was 4 days after and people were saying he (SD) has to know something to be already making these plans only 4 days after he (BL) went MIA.

ETA: Fixed the he's.

IIRC it was 4 days after and people were saying he has to know something to be already making these plans only 4 days after he went MIA.

Exactly. Those sources cannot be quoted here. But it was as a result of Bryce missing, not a prior plan.

I guess that all brings me to this:

If we all are to believe that SD may be withholding info (even if it's just a simple as what his state of mind was like) and we think he knows more than he's saying THEN doesn't that mean we sort of need to take all of his accounts the strongest?

One of the first things SD ever said was that his own theory for BL going missing was that it was by his own volition and he was probably off finding himself (not his exact words).

In any case, I know we've been over this statement time and time again... I feel like if Bryce purposely was going missing that maybe he told SD to say such info so his parents wouldn't worry as much?

I don't know but at that age I told plenty of people "if anyone asks just say ....". Maybe he thought people would take more weight on what SD had to say about it.

Then after that fails and the case starts getting bigger and bigger SD feels the need to fall back.

Maybe its just another of the thousand theories to put in the fish bowl but I'm starting to think that SD was around Bryce the most on a day to day basis, he above all knew what Bryce was up to and how he was thinking and acting.

As far as the text messages go, this could definitely fit in to that scenario. BL tells SD he wants to disappear for awhile and think his life over. SD tells him to chill out that every thing will turn around, maybe he should take a break from KS for awhile and go visit his parents over the weekend. He starts this plan and tells SD that he saved his soul.

Then after the long drive and plenty of time to think he decides that he does need a break and decides to go back to his first idea.

I know someone mentioned this before but long drives always bring up things for me that I wish didn't get brought up. Having all that time alone in the car with nothing but you and the radio can give plenty of time to contemplate things. I know I've had some interesting things come out of long solo road trips.

Whatcha think?

I think whatever Bryce intended was derailed by the accident. I don't think he would have been in a state to simply carry out his plan, if he had one, and just leave his stuff behind.

I think whatever Bryce intended was derailed by the accident. I don't think he would have been in a state to simply carry out his plan, if he had one, and just leave his stuff behind.

Hmm.. I see your point.

Your tux is so cute but I can't help but crack up. On my phone it looks like the kitty is spread eagle eyed all ready to attack. I know from being on the computer that its a hammock not 2 legs but I still can't help but laugh. Oh what a 4" screen could do to a poor kitty lol.

It's perplexing to me to envision Bryce wanting to purposefully disappear himself without anything other than whatever clothes were on his back. Was it ever ascertained by anyone if any of his belongings in the dorm were missing, aside from what was found in the vehicle?

It's perplexing to me to envision Bryce wanting to purposefully disappear himself without anything other than whatever clothes were on his back. Was it ever ascertained by anyone if any of his belongings in the dorm were missing, aside from what was found in the vehicle?

Yea I see that. But I figured I'd put that theory out there. Especially since they always say whenever you can't figure something out go back to the beginning. However, this is a big point.

You know what scares me? How dead it is, there just doesn't seem like anything to talk about anymore. We've gone over probably every scenario possible. By now I'm sure someone was right or a collection of theories together tell the real story.

The problem is its been super quiet for awhile now. No developments or leads ugh. Praying so hard that this trip to BW ends up giving us something to go on or Klaaskids search is fruitful.

At this point something either breaks the case wide open or it slowly fades away. Uusually there's one or two or maybe three people on any case (not the same people) who continue to post a note which bumps the thread up. But it becomes a case where there's nothing left to discuss unless LE releases new information.

I dunno... wrecking a vehicle, intentionally or not, and using the situation to subsequently disappear from it, and your life....as a 'Forget you' gesture, in my opinion seems a rather labored effort. Considering ample opportunities abound where the vehicle could just be abandoned in locale less difficult to depart from.

I thought I read roomie was going to move because of too much media lurking around.

I think it was said the vehicle wasn't running and the keys were in the ignition? Can anyone recall off hand?
I know the cell & laptop were mentioned being left. But I wonder, was his radio checked as far as what type station he may have been listening to? Or if he had a CD player, what CD(s) were loaded? Or did he have some other music listening device
(Walkman, M3P player? sorry I dont know those gizmos) Or did he have a Kindle or other handheld device?

eta- was wondering if any music might hold a clue as to his mindset that night...I personally find music to be revealing that way...how it seems to tell a story- or how we can make it tell our story)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne