CA - Chelsea King (17) Rancho Bernardo (north San Diego County) #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sadly, even if he'd gotten the 11 years he'd still likely be out by now. Though who knows what other cases he's linked to between his release and now that could have been prevented.

Is it this one in the attached comparison shots?

YES! It's on the far left, second one down! Seeing the picture again, I see that there's hanging plants in the foreground, so it's obviously taken from the Walmart nursery area.

I'm surprized we aren't seeing more personal info being posted about this suspect. Some of our posters are so good at finding internet footprints...social net sites, reunion info, blogs and such?

Where has this guy been since he got out of prison? Are any former co-workers, classmates, or friends reading here?

Where does he get his hair cut, buy groceries, eat lunch? Where are the people he comes in contact with on a regular basis?

He looks like he works out...does he take steroids, belong to a gym, or what?

I'm surprized we aren't seeing more personal info being posted about this suspect. Some of our posters are so good at finding internet footprints...social net sites, reunion info, blogs and such?

Where has this guy been since he got out of prison? Are any former co-workers, classmates, or friends reading here?

Where does he get his hair cut, buy groceries, eat lunch? Where are the people he comes in contact with on a regular basis?

I'm guessing one of the reasons it's hard is because he seems to go between three places:

Westwood/Rancho Bernardo
Escondido
Lake Elsinore

Neighbors in all three places, by and large, hadn't noticed anything unusual about him and all seem to be shocked (and horrified and angry).

A friend at work was just telling me about an incident at the Westwood Club (very, very near the yard of his mom's home) with a peeping tom about a year ago, and that the guy was chased away by lifeguards. Once she saw him the other day on the news she said it looked like JAG. So it's being reported.

But so far, other than people mentioning seeing someone like him perhaps on trails and stuff before (not unusual for people in this area) most who seemed to have interacted with him don't seem to have been struck by anything about him.

It is odd not much has turned up online. I wonder if authorities have taken any computers at any addresses he's had access to this last week or so to see if he was spending significant time online, perhaps removing accounts, etc.? :waitasec:

I looked through Facebook, but couldn't find anything.
I did find one MySpace profile that I think might be him, but I'm not sure..the picture resembles him quite a bit, but I'm not 100% sure its him.

A friend at work was just telling me about an incident at the Westwood Club (very, very near the yard of his mom's home) with a peeping tom about a year ago, and that the guy was chased away by lifeguards. Once she saw him the other day on the news she said it looked like JAG. So it's being reported.

Are you serious? Wow! That's across the street and my kids have gone over there with friends to play. I'm just at a loss....

I think his parents will have the answers to a lot of these questions. Not hearing from any co-workers makes me wonder if he didn't work, and his parents supported him.

I did find one MySpace profile that I think might be him, but I'm not sure..the picture resembles him quite a bit, but I'm not 100% sure its him.

whats the myspace link?

cbs8 just showed a cadaver (sp?) dog on the bow of a boat in the lake on the southern tip, east side i believe, that appeared to be pretty excited. hopefully he can find something

Am I allowed to post it if I'm not 100% sure it's him?

surely dont see why not you alreday disclaimed you are not 100% sure. its like ppl posting pics of the walmart molester, they dont know if its him, we just think it might be.

I think his parents will have the answers to a lot of these questions. Not hearing from any co-workers makes me wonder if he didn't work, and his parents supported him.

I agree. He also also fits the profile of a guy who would seek out a "relationship" with a single mother in order to get to her child. (This is only my unprofessional opinion!)

I wonder if he has neices or nephews? Younger cousins? Even if his parents were willing to look the other way in denial of his dangerousness, surely someone...aunts, cousins, siblings or their spouses, realized how screwed up he was!

So there is a John Gardner listed as graduating from Rim of the World High School, Lake Arrowhead in 1997, would that be him maybe?

Whoa! Timing is about right. That's where my granddaughter is going to go to school.

fran

PS....wasn't his first run in with the law in San Bernardino County? That would fit as well.

cbs8 just showed a cadaver (sp?) dog on the bow of a boat in the lake on the southern tip, east side i believe, that appeared to be pretty excited. hopefully he can find something

Scanner thread is hearing discussion of that, as well

Maybe the reason he isn't on the internet is that it is a condition of his parole that he not use the internet?

Maybe the reason he isn't on the internet is that it is a condition of his parole that he not use the internet?

Not trying to be a smarta$$, but he's not really the rule-following type, you know?

This reminds me of a new app I heard about. I THINK it's iphone? Face recognition app...you can scan a persons photo and see if it matches any social networking sites! Anyone have an Iphone in need of an app? ;)

ETA: still in development...a good thing...I think it could be dangerous...although, if available, I'd use it to help catch these goofs...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...one-application-described-stalkers-dream.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pacobasal