CA - Chelsea King (17) Rancho Bernardo (north San Diego County) #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe the fact that he buried Chelsea, will speak of his sanity. A crazy person doesn't know they're doing wrong and wouldn't even think of to bury a victim.

Besides, I feel his ALLEGED bi-polar condition is just a ruse. During the Groene case, we got the look into the inside of one of these sexual predators. The murderer blogged about it. Joseph Duncan learned to use the system and APPEAR to be normal, yet planning his next ................................whatever you would call it. He killed at will, and saved for another day a murder victim until he was done with them.

What I've seen in this case, two different doctors having entirely different diagnosis, to me, is the sign of a sociopath's work. He acts the way he is supposed to or the way EXPECTED, and then does whatever he wants, because he feels NOTHING, no remorse, no humanity, no heart!,.....he is just out for HIMSELF.

I could be wrong and I do not have any credentials to speak of, just IMHO.

FWIW,
fran

You are right on! If you listen to most of the people who knew him and spent any amount of time with him he was a great guy, had kids with someone, had a current girlfriend, helped the neighbors, shoveled snow for people, even left a positive impression in high school and after on a member here. He knew how to act around people, knew how to keep his Mr. Hyde persona hidden from everyone so that all the people surrounding him saw was the nice Dr. Jekyll persona. I, too, see a sociopath! I couldn't have said it better myself! IMHO of course!

Sounds to me like they better track down that gold car (if they haven't already) if he had it back in February of '09! I am really interested in what happened to that car and where it ended up!

Sounds to me like they better track down that gold car (if they haven't already) if he had it back in February of '09! I am really interested in what happened to that car and where it ended up!

And when he got rid of it in relation to missing persons and what evidence is in it....

This was posted earlier!

Tink56 said:
LOTS of information....JAG had a gold Pontiac until it was recently crashed. He drives girlfriend's (that's right...) black Honda Civic.

JAG had convinced relatives that the 2000 incident wasn't "true..." Listen to JAG'S logic????

Here's the link to the interview.

http://www.kfi640.com/mediaplayer/?s...JohnandKen.xmlf

The only web source I could find for the Jesmond Dene stalking was the Channel 10 video--but, interesting that it was 7:00 am--which matches many of the other reports, and, of course, Amber's disappearance.

I know we've gone over this before, but after studying the photos and map again, I don't see a trail or easy way to get from Hernandez Hideaway to the park. He had wet clothes on. He couldn't see the search of the critical area from there. Why did he go all the way over there? I WANT TO KNOW. :)

He was hungry! Does anyone know what he ordered? Waitress stated she didnt notice anything out of the ordinary...so wet clothes with mud is the norm at this location?

Here's the timeline, which seems to get outdated about as quick as I can type

Thank you for all that work - it is a most interesting time-line. If this is all the same guy, he is a persistent pervert isn't he?

ok, so per radio interview was stated he crashed gold pontiac (considered totaled) in video at parents house black car being put on tow truck. Anyone see what he was driving at time of arrest? Was he in a car or on foot?

He was hungry! Does anyone know what he ordered? Waitress stated she didnt notice anything out of the ordinary...so wet clothes with mud is the norm at this location?

Wouldn't surprise me if he stole some money from Chelsea so he could have lunch.

This is a great article...I really agree with this doctor

read the whole thing here>>>

http://www.10news.com/news/22722387/detail.html

A local psychiatrist told 10News sex offender John Gardner should have never been let out of state custody based on the evaluation that was performed on him following a sexual assault on a 13-year-old girl back in 2000.

Dr. Mark Kalish said he felt there was no effort to have Gardner, linked to the disappearance of Poway teen Chelsea King, civilly committed under the mentally disordered sex offender statutes.

Kalish told 10News the statutes would have kept Gardner in a state mental hospital until psychiatrists and the court determined it was safe for him to return to the public.

Not to be placing blame because there is a lot to go around...I find it unacceptable that a DA would allow him a deal of 6 years on that offense and say it was for the good of the victim so they wouldnt have the trauma of testifying. WHAT IS THAT? I understand that the victim has been victimized but the the bottom line is the DA works for the state and it is/was in the interest of the state to keep JAG locked up. I fully understand that the victim was hurt and traumatized but women we must do our part to assure that this doesnt keep repeating itself. If this victim could of received the support needed whether it be from her family, the legal system, etc and was able to testify this may of resulted in a harder sentence and kept JAG in the prison system. Without direct testimony from the victim the seriousness of the offense was not translated to the court and mistakes were made. There is nothing more compelling than Direct Testimony...Victim Statements do not clearly portray the fear, the pain, or the agony this victim endured at the hands of her assailant. So, I see multiple problems with our system. A system overhaul is very much needed and required or these same events will continue to plague us with other offenders.

TravelingBug In radio interview with relative, states he crashed car about a month ago.

TravelingBug In radio interview with relative, states he crashed car about a month ago.

Thanks!

Since we don't have a date it's only on my timeline and I didn't add it to the case calendar - but that definitely fits with things as the switch to the black car as the primary car and NOT just the back up car makes sense!

Still haven't seen what? if any car he was driving at time of arrest?

Did he have any sort of a job, or other commitments, in the fall of 2009? He seems to have had a fondness for Wednesdays. Day off, coincidence, or possible other reason?

Still haven't seen what? if any car he was driving at time of arrest?

Photos show him appearing to be leaning by a white truck, but we have no confirmation that was ::his:: truck and not just the closest place to the restaurant egress for them to have him lean against to cuff.

Given that we know that the black sedan was towed from the family home, I'd guess he was driving something that was NOT the black sedan.

Did he have any sort of a job, or other commitments, in the fall of 2009? He seems to have had a fondness for Wednesdays. Day off, coincidence, or possible other reason?

I posted something earlier today that said he claimed to be a self-employed electrician, but I believe some searched and did not see him actually registered to be doing so, so who knows! With all his moving and hopping around (and his stalking and abduction attempts) personally I think he just claimed that and didn't really do it!

Responding to my own question, I'm wondering if he had a schedule to go and visit his grandparents. "I'll come up and see you every Wednesday."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member