CA - Child *advertiser censored* charges against John Mark Karr dismissed

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Greta has posted a partial transcript from her show last night:

John Mark Karr Goes 'On the Record'

"AMPARAN: Greta, I'm actually going to interrupt. We're in the process of seeking return of some of Mr. Karr's property from Professor Michael Tracy right now. And there were some e-mails that were sent, but there was a lot of — you know, even back in 2001, when his case initially started in California, there were e-mails, but not all — not everything that's said in an e-mail is true."

"AMPARAN: This isn't his chance, Greta, because there are still loose ends that I need to tie up before I can — you know, and though Mr. Karr has made some statements, I — I — you know, and that was — he is a free individual and he can do what he wants, and whether that's to follow the letter of his attorney's advice or not. You know, he's been locked up. He's been away for a long time, and he decided to do some certain things.

But realistically, in terms of your questioning, I would have to advise him, until I've tied up the loose strings and gotten all of his property back and feel that my work for him as his attorney is over, I don't feel comfortable having him discuss that."

This morning was the first time I have ever watched the Ablow show, and it will be the last time.

Four hours of interview in the middle of the night.
A one hour show.
15 minutes devoted to commercials.
Less than 10 minutes total of highly edited snippets of actual interview. Some of which were done with a hidden camera.
That leaves 35 minutes of opinions and what Ablow says he said and a couple of audience questions.
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

I thought the Dr Phil show was bad, and it is, but this was pathetic. (my opinion)

the part about him having a second pair of panties is alarming to me... who really knows..

I thought so too Jay, but where would he stash them? He has no home.

And he should have said that had JB's DNA on them. Karr could put his DNA on a pair of little girls panties at anytime he wanted. Yuuuuuck! LOL

Scandi

scandi said:

And he should have said that had JB's DNA on them. Karr could put his DNA on a pair of little girls pantiesw at anytime he wanted. Yuuuuuck! LOL

Scandi

i suppose this is just my difficulty in accepting that he is just sick and telling lies. I suppose the fact that they dismissed the case on DNA evidence, which i think may not matter to the case, makes me continue to wonder. Also, his family couldnt find a picture of him at his home in xmas '96.

scandi said:
I have dial up so I can't really see the interview, but Karr's face is bright red, and I heard Ablow say something like "Your first wife says you drugged her" and Karr says something like "No, not really". This might have been the dumbest thing Karr ever did is this interview, like he in the clutches of a Lion, except admitting to murdering JB. Wow, what a bizarre statement! LOL

Scandi

Scandi,
It really was bizarre. I wish I had seen the whole Ablow interview because Ablow was talking to Candice DeLong and Catherine Crier and he mentioned that he had diagnosed JMK and you have too (I wasn't in the room so don't know which one that statement was addressed to). I didn't get to hear how they diagnosed him. That's one thing I would love to know if anyone watched the whole show.

BTW: On Greta JMK and his attorney were trying to remember if the Ablow interview was filmed on Wednesday or Thursday night. Just to answer your question from a previous post.

scandi said:

And he should have said that had JB's DNA on them. Karr could put his DNA on a pair of little girls pantiesw at anytime he wanted. Yuuuuuck! LOL

Scandi

Actually he does have a home in Georgia that his grandfather pays the mortgage on. It is not rented out at all and is not for sale so he may still have things stored there.

There is picture of it on one of the articles from a few months ago. May be on the media thread.

Hi SewingDeb,

Ablow did mention he had some fancy Dr that consulted with him on the show I think, about Karrs mental state. And I know he said the Dr feels he is a pedophilic personality and very dangerous. I can't remember what else it was he said, but the interview comes on at 12:30 here in Portland - in a little over an hour - so I'll have it on.

Scandi

i.b.nora said:
That is how I interpreted it as well. The first thing I thought of was you. The second thing I thought of was how in the hell is it that Tracey has possession of Karr's Thailand laptop?

Anyhow, I am now 8 minutes into the Ablow show, and it looks like Ablow entrapped him. Secret hidden camera? Is that ethical? This whole thing sucks. Karr is strange, but it looks like he is being preyed upon by the so-called media.

I watched Larry and Greta last night and Ablow this am. And I wasn't going to watch any of them because this whole thing makes me sick - guess I am sick because I watched. Don't know if Karr was drunk or not, he had a glass in hand and pontificating like inebriated people do. But - entrapment? What did he expect? He confesses to strange things, refuses to only answer certain things, is wined and dined and entertained, gets all kinds of media attention. Charges are dropped so now he wants to be treated royally? Give me a break. There are certain things that cannot be done in a court of law - but when you go on national TV shows with or without a lawyer, you open yourself up to any questions they care to ask. The media and audience is free to interpret his answers or refusals - as is their habit on every show. I just wish everyone would refuse to give him any more publicity - we are feeding into his sick mind. Sorry about the rant but he is a danger to society. :furious:

kazzbar said:
Gee, I am glad I'm not Karr's attorney. They should just stick a hockey mask on him to stop him running off at the mouth.what a fool he is! Watched Larry King and although Karr is articulate he is very flakey.Get the feeling he could not lay straight in bed. Why be interviewed if you are not gonna talk? How can he deny his crazy Thai press conference confession? Was he coerced into it or what? So many questions but i do not think we will ever know what is going on with him. Probably best to ignore him and hope he goes away.

Sadly, I think we are going to be hearing more and more of Mr .Karr. I agree that his lawyer probably freaked when he heard what came out of his clients mouth during the Abslow interview. If I was his brief I would beg to be sacked!
when is the ablow interview? has it happened and what came of it?

What a sick lying BA____D!

If you read his little word play game on LKL he does not deny saying he killed her.

Very clever at playing with the words.

I hope they just get this creep off the streets.

JMK is a freaky, little psycho. Did you notice the way he became unhinged when Larry mentioned the term "psychological." He has a very disturbing look to him-like a mental patient. It scares me that he is free to roam the streets.
By the way, I totally agree...what was the point of doing the interview if he couldn't talk about the topics that made him infamous? LK might as well have interviewed a turnip (quite frankly it would have been more interesting!)

One of the things that I found interesting in the Ablow show was that he said in his long-winded introduction, "In a rare candid conversation before our sit-down interview, Karr revealed his innermost thoughts. In a room that he did not know cameras were running..."

Not five minutes later in the show, Ablow says the candid interview was after the sit-down interview.

If Ablow can't even remember which interview came first, I find it hard to engage myself in much of anything else he has to say. As I have said before, I do not like Keith Ablow.

I am interested in what Karr has to say, if only to draw my own conclusions. I am especially interested in his interactions with Hutchens and with Tracey. I personally don't care what Ablow, Crier, Delong, or the other Doctor type think.

Ablow is quoted in another article this week "It's been my peculiar skill in life to convince people that I care about them and that there is much less risk to self-revelation than they may have imagined."

That just gives me the shivers. Ablow is an opportunist, a profiteer, and a shyster, imo.

i.b.nora said:
One of the things that I found interesting in the Ablow show was that he said in his long-winded introduction, "In a rare candid conversation before our sit-down interview, Karr revealed his innermost thoughts. In a room that he did not know cameras were running..."

Not five minutes later in the show, Ablow says the candid interview was after the sit-down interview.

If Ablow can't even remember which interview came first, I find it hard to engage myself in much of anything else he has to say. As I have said before, I do not like Keith Ablow.

I am interested in what Karr has to say, if only to draw my own conclusions. I am especially interested in his interactions with Hutchens and with Tracey. I personally don't care what Ablow, Crier, Delong, or the other Doctor type think.

Ablow is quoted in another article this week "It's been my peculiar skill in life to convince people that I care about them and that there is much less risk to self-revelation than they may have imagined."

That just gives me the shivers. Ablow is an opportunist, a profiteer, and a shyster, imo.
What????? Ablow found someone he didn't deem a sociopath without meeting them?:eek:

You know, pull Ablow's pants up under his armpits and have him say "It's been my peculiar skill in life to convince people that I care about them" and you couldn't tell him from JMK.

i.b.nora said:
Greta has posted a partial transcript from her show last night:

John Mark Karr Goes 'On the Record'

"AMPARAN: Greta, I'm actually going to interrupt. We're in the process of seeking return of some of Mr. Karr's property from Professor Michael Tracy right now. And there were some e-mails that were sent, but there was a lot of — you know, even back in 2001, when his case initially started in California, there were e-mails, but not all — not everything that's said in an e-mail is true."

"AMPARAN: This isn't his chance, Greta, because there are still loose ends that I need to tie up before I can — you know, and though Mr. Karr has made some statements, I — I — you know, and that was — he is a free individual and he can do what he wants, and whether that's to follow the letter of his attorney's advice or not. You know, he's been locked up. He's been away for a long time, and he decided to do some certain things.

But realistically, in terms of your questioning, I would have to advise him, until I've tied up the loose strings and gotten all of his property back and feel that my work for him as his attorney is over, I don't feel comfortable having him discuss that."
Thanks! That's exactly what I heard. Lacy turned that computer over to Tracey (the courageous one - LOL) and then lied when she said it had been sent to Sonoma.

Mark my words, when that computer is finally returned to JMK, it will be as clean as a whistle, with nothing even bearing the name of Michael Tracey.

Jay78 said:
i suppose this is just my difficulty in accepting that he is just sick and telling lies. I suppose the fact that they dismissed the case on DNA evidence, which i think may not matter to the case, makes me continue to wonder. Also, his family couldnt find a picture of him at his home in xmas '96.
My difficulty is in finding people who still believe he could have done it.

mymeow,totally agree---I couldn't even watch it after about ten minutes or so---Karr barely gave a straight answer,and since LK is a wimp interviewer,the whole show was a worthless fiasco

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back