CA - Child Raped By As Many As 10 College Athletes, Police Say

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Does anyone know if that is a picture of the girl or if that is just a picture of "someone"?
If that is a picture of the girl that is certainly not who they are describing. That is the picture of a normal underdeveloped 11 yr old and anyone who saw her would know she was only about 11.
I would also like to know why this is not bigger news, most probably because she does not come from a prominent nieghborhood. She was in a group home, and a run away. So who really cares?. Pretty darn Pathetic.:furious:

TisHerself said:
Does anyone know if that is a picture of the girl or if that is just a picture of "someone"?
If that is a picture of the girl that is certainly not who they are describing. That is the picture of a normal underdeveloped 11 yr old and anyone who saw her would know she was only about 11.
I would also like to know why this is not bigger news, most probably because she does not come from a prominent nieghborhood. She was in a group home, and a run away. So who really cares?. Pretty darn Pathetic.:furious:

I agree, but do you really think that men capable of raping an 11-year old wouuld necessarily tell the truth to police?
They're not going to come right out and say yeah, we knew and we did it anyway because she wanted us to. They're child raping scum. I wouldn't put anything past them.

No I know they would not tell the truth, but the way the media was describing her was, Tall, developed, looking 18. That picture if that is her is not anything like that, that's what I am saying.

Ok maybe I am confused here, Has anyone other than the perps seen her? Are they the only ones giving a description of her? I thought others had seen her and had given that description of her as looking older.:waitasec:

TisHerself said:
No I know they would not tell the truth, but the way the media was describing her was, Tall, developed, looking 18. That picture if that is her is not anything like that, that's what I am saying.

That picture didn't look like an 11-year old to me. I may be looking at the wrong one. Upper arms seemed rather large and rippled to belong to a child. :waitasec:

No your right there is something wierd about those arms, although she has no chest, that is what is throwing me.

Dr. Doogie said:
I find it sad that everything nowadays is filtered through this lens of race. By playing up the race aspect of the Duke case, the media is begging to be called hypocritical by not giving this case equal treatment.

In the not-so-distant past, newspapers would report that someone who was arrested was of a particular race when it was irrelevant to the story. In a case of classic over-compensation, they no longer will even report the race of someone who is still at-large (when the race of the suspect is relevant).

In the Duke case and the one in Fresno, the race of the accused and of the alledged victim is only relevant from the standpoint of how each case has been treated differently in the media.
Yeah, I've noticed their bizarre unwillingness to identify the race of a criminal on the loose. Personally, I'd like some help narrowing it down.

BillyGoatGruff said:
Yeah, I've noticed their bizarre unwillingness to identify the race of a criminal on the loose. Personally, I'd like some help narrowing it down.

I don't believe it bizarre at all. there is a clear attempt not to whip up racial tension with media reporting. in this case, i believe the media are being facile.

Floh said:
I don't believe it bizarre at all. there is a clear attempt not to whip up racial tension with media reporting. in this case, i believe the media are being facile.
The upshot of this rather strange form of PC reporting is if they *don't* mention the perp's race, viewers then assume he must be black.

Mabel said:
I don't believe the picture is her. It's just a picture that the site used for effect, IMO.

You're probably right Mabel.

It really doesn't matter how developed she was. She was only 11 and those guys are in big trouble.

I heard they found the other runaway. The 15 year old who may be a witness to the attack.

The two who have been charged so far plead not guilty in court.

When I was a kid I looked older than I was, tall and I developed early. I started getting attention from older guys before I understood what it could mean. When I was 13 I could pass for 16 but there is a big difference still and you are a KID. Luckily I did not accept the rides etc that were offered to me. If someone thought she was older, it still does not take away the fact that it's wrong what she's saying was done! Even if she looked 17 which I seriously doubt any 11 year old could really pass as, that does not mean it's ok for up to 10 college age men to gang bang her.

OB

Old Broad said:
When I was a kid I looked older than I was, tall and I developed early. I started getting attention from older guys before I understood what it could mean. When I was 13 I could pass for 16 but there is a big difference still and you are a KID. Luckily I did not accept the rides etc that were offered to me. If someone thought she was older, it still does not take away the fact that it's wrong what she's saying was done! Even if she looked 17 which I seriously doubt any 11 year old could really pass as, that does not mean it's ok for up to 10 college age men to gang bang her.

OB
I agree that's what I was saying before doesn't matter what age she was, rape is rape, and gang rape is gang rape.

SewingDeb said:
You're probably right Mabel.

It really doesn't matter how developed she was. She was only 11 and those guys are in big trouble.

I heard they found the other runaway. The 15 year old who may be a witness to the attack.

The two who have been charged so far plead not guilty in court.

You're right about that. The "I didn't know" excuse doesn't work.

Still nothing on this case on last night's "crimetainment" shows. Nancy Grace spent most of her show on Michael Jackson. There is an article at today's fresnobee.com. The suspects were arraigned yesterday for "lewd acts." The preliminary hearing is scheduled for July 24.

Thanks for the update William. I think it is starting to sink in with these guys how much trouble they are really in. If the 15 year old actually witnessed this, that will be all she wrote.

SewingDeb said:
Thanks for the update William. I think it is starting to sink in with these guys how much trouble they are really in. If the 15 year old actually witnessed this, that will be all she wrote.

Have they found her yet?

The 15 year old witness was found on Tuesday. This is from yesterday's SF Chronicle.

William N said:
The 15 year old witness was found on Tuesday. This is from yesterday's SF Chronicle.

Thank you very much for the info William. I'm glad and hope that she'll be able to help the investigation.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PKBB
Back