GUILTY CA - Debbie Hawk, 46, Hanford, 13 June 2006

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Link

He said the most recent search of a church, where he and Debbie were members, was a "publicity stunt".

"My family is sick and tired of the police's tactics. It's really a shame that they've now violated the sanctity of the church," Hawk said.

"There is nothing incriminating that they will find in the church."

Marie said:
Link

He said the most recent search of a church, where he and Debbie were members, was a "publicity stunt".

"My family is sick and tired of the police's tactics. It's really a shame that they've now violated the sanctity of the church," Hawk said.

I couldn't help but wonder how he knows there is nothing incriminating at the church. They could have another POI who has a church connection.

SewingDeb said:
I couldn't help but wonder how he knows there is nothing incriminating at the church. They could have another POI who has a church connection.

This guy just whines to much. He protests to much. He just can't keep quiet.
He knows there is nothing at the church just like he knows that Debbie will never be found. We know that LE doesn't have anything else to do but run around gathering computers and serving search warrents! Someone must have called LE and knew something about the computers at the church. Hope LE find what they are looking for so they can place those cuffs on ole Davie for good.

Bobbiesangel you and I are of the same mind when it comes to this crime. I also think that LE believes Dave killed Debbie and most likely hired a hit man. They didn't decide to search that Church's computers just because they ran out of coffee and donuts and got bored. They wouldn't waste time playing "publicity stunts" just to irritate good ol' innocent Dave. I'm sure LE feels very frustrated with his attitude and the difficulties with solving this one. I admire how hard they're working.

I wonder if they think Dave might have communicated with a 'hit man' over the internet - by emails or instant messaging? Or maybe he Googled "how to become a whiny big-mouth suspect in your ex-wife's disappearance", lol. No crime or criminal is perfect so he's left some evidence around somewhere and I hope it's found and he gets those cuffs on soon too!

It does make sense that he could have used the churches computers to do some searches on. Maybe looking for the best place to bury a body! Seriously he could have researched the terrian around there trying to figure out the place she would be less likely found.

I'm still hoping that maybe one of the dead man's friends or partners in crime will spill the beans. If they weren't involved they have no reason not to tell. The hit man is dead so it won't hurt him either. We just need one of them to have a little compassion for Debbie's kids and tell what they know.

I think ole Dave probably thinks that he is home free because he didn't actually do the killing. Now that the killer is dead Dave is probably gloating in private. And he probably figures by going to the papers and whining it will make him look like the poor victim.

Did LE find anyone elses blood at Debbie's home? I also wonder when the last time was that money was taken out of the trust fund and how much it was.
Dave had to get the money to pay for a hit from somewhere. I doubt if he would have borrowed it from his dad. Trust fund is the best bet. I hope we hear something soon and I hope the media is there when they slap the metal cuffs on big Dave.

Police Say There Are Still Leads In the Hawk Case

The case has had twists and turns.

Police named Debbie's ex-husband Dave Hawk a person of interest, and have searched his home and church. He maintains his innocence, and criticizes investigators.

"Technically we're at war right now with this idiotic police department, they won't let us have our lives, they won't even let me have my shoes back," said Dave Hawk.

Another named person of interest, Joaquin Figueroa, the man police say shot a Fresno police officer two weeks ago.

Six weeks before Debbie Hawk disappeared, her lawyer was shot. The day before he was to represent Hawk in family court. No one has ever been charged with that shooting.

Last week, a woman's body was found in West Fresno County.

While the identity is still a mystery, Hanford police say the clothing on the body did not match Hawk's.

Dave Hawk can whine and snivel all he wants about LE not letting him have his life...sniff sniff sniff. Maybe he should put some of that energy into looking for the mother of his children. He's going to look like a fool when they slap those handcuffs on his wrists and haul him off to the police station and arrest him for Debbie's murder.

I wish the FBI would arrest him for stealing from his kids trust fund. Maybe he would confess to a cellmate! LE could always put a snitch in his cell with a recorder. We know that Dave can't keep his mouth shut so just maybe he would spill his gutts.

This guy is really a piece of work. I would bend over backwards if someone was missing yes including my X (if I had one) he would be the father of my children, a man I once loved. This guy is hiding something big time and whatever WHATEVER LE needs to do right now he should be so greatful. How does he know that something or anything won't show up at the church? It could be the smallest of details. He don't know this. I would be literally side by side with LE helping doing anything..... this guy either did it or had someone do it. He is way too concerned about things that don't matter seems like he is trying to make a big deal out of small things in order to create a problem that isnt there to get the focus off him .

Marie said:
Link

Dental Comparrison Planned

Hanford police tell Action News they are working with the Fresno County Sheriff's Department to obtain dental records from the body found near Mendota last week.

The results are expected in a couple days.

Marie said:
Dental Comparrison Planned

Hanford police tell Action News they are working with the Fresno County Sheriff's Department to obtain dental records from the body found near Mendota last week.

The results are expected in a couple days.

I hope for Debbie's children and family's sake that this is her that has been found. I also hope that there is evidence to prove that Hawk murdered her.
Just so darn sad that this happened and probably only because this creep didn't want to have to pay more child support and he knew that Debbie was going to bust him big time in court.

I wish I had his email address. I would send him an email and tell him to act like a man and get out there and help find the mother of his children instead of whining in the newspapers. He is so darn pitiful.

Bumping this thread and hoping for new information. No news about the identy of the female body? Probably not her, but still hope they find her soon.

Pepper said:
Bumping this thread and hoping for new information. No news about the identy of the female body? Probably not her, but still hope they find her soon.

You're right, it's probably not her since the clothing doesn't match, but I'm glad they're checking anyway. I have a google alert set and there's been no further news (except one recap about friends keeping the search going). It's been two months now since Debbie went missing :(

Mygirlsadie said:
He is way too concerned about things that don't matter seems like he is trying to make a big deal out of small things in order to create a problem that isnt there to get the focus off him .
IMO, it takes a certain type of personality to be able to murder someone in a situation like this. The same personality that would make something like this possible is the same type of personality that would become extremely annoyed and indignant about how such a tragedy is affecting HIS life. If he didn't kill Debbie, he's at minimum a Class-A jackass. Who worries about getting their shoes back or the confidential donation records of church parishioners ... come on, can people see past themselves for one damned second??? Does it matter that John Doe's $20 donation from last week becomes public record when a devoted, responsible mother is apart from her children, most likely murdered?????

When it comes to sociopaths that murder, it's ALWAYS about them. I don't know if Dave Hawk is a murderer but it's obvious that he has no love for Debbie in any case.

Bound Found NOT Debbie Hawk

A forensic dentist confirmed the unidentified woman's teeth do not match Hawk's dental records.

Investigators say they have been conducting brand new interviews in the case.

Police searched an isolated section of the Kings River, near Laton, on Thursday.

JerseyGirl said:
IMO, it takes a certain type of personality to be able to murder someone in a situation like this. The same personality that would make something like this possible is the same type of personality that would become extremely annoyed and indignant about how such a tragedy is affecting HIS life. If he didn't kill Debbie, he's at minimum a Class-A jackass. Who worries about getting their shoes back or the confidential donation records of church parishioners ... come on, can people see past themselves for one damned second??? Does it matter that John Doe's $20 donation from last week becomes public record when a devoted, responsible mother is apart from her children, most likely murdered?????

When it comes to sociopaths that murder, it's ALWAYS about them. I don't know if Dave Hawk is a murderer but it's obvious that he has no love for Debbie in any case.

You are so right. Dave Hawk would probably say "well if Debbie hadn't been taking me into court for more money, more time with the kids and wasn't going to tell on me for spending the kids Trust Fund money I wouldn't have had to kill her!" That is exactly how they think....it was all her fault.

Now he is all into how the investigation is affecting HIS life. He should be ashamed of himself. He has three children...one pretty young...who need him to act like a man and be there for them instead of whining to the media. He should be helping to look for their mother if he didn't kill her. It shouldn't matter if he has no love for Debbie or not...it his children who matter or should matter the most right now...not that sniveling poor excuse of a man.

Figueroa No Longer Person of Interest in Hawk Case

There are new developments in the Debbie Hawk homicide investigation. Investigators tell Action News that police officer shooting suspect Joaquin Figueroa is no longer a person of interest in the Hawk case.

Hanford police say they made the decision to eliminate Joaquin Figueroa as a person of interest after interviewing his friends and family members. Debbie Hawk's friends say they see these new developments as progress in the case.

Hanford Police Chief Carlos Mestas says his detectives couldn't link Joaquin Figueroa, or one of his associates, to Debbie Hawk's disappearance.

Now that Joaquin Figueroa is out of the picture, Hanford police say that they have three persons of interest in the case. One of those is still Debbie's ex-husband, Dave Hawk, who could not be reached for comment.

Police say they recently re-interviewed Dave Hawk.

Marie said:
Figueroa No Longer Person of Interest in Hawk Case

There are new developments in the Debbie Hawk homicide investigation. Investigators tell Action News that police officer shooting suspect Joaquin Figueroa is no longer a person of interest in the Hawk case.

Hanford police say they made the decision to eliminate Joaquin Figueroa as a person of interest after interviewing his friends and family members. Debbie Hawk's friends say they see these new developments as progress in the case.

Hanford Police Chief Carlos Mestas says his detectives couldn't link Joaquin Figueroa, or one of his associates, to Debbie Hawk's disappearance.

Now that Joaquin Figueroa is out of the picture, Hanford police say that they have three persons of interest in the case. One of those is still Debbie's ex-husband, Dave Hawk, who could not be reached for comment.

Police say they recently re-interviewed Dave Hawk.

Dave Hawk couldn't be reached for a comment :rolleyes: The guy must be sick.

I wonder who the other two people are? I still believe when all is said and done it will be Dave Hawk that will be placed in hand cuffs and hauled away.

Link

A tip that Joaquin Figueroa, 25, who was wanted for shooting a police officer, was connected to Debbie Hawk's disappearance didn't pan out, Hanford police Lt. Darrell Smith said Monday. He would not say what role they thought Figueroa might have played in the Hawk case.

Marie said:
Link

A tip that Joaquin Figueroa, 25, who was wanted for shooting a police officer, was connected to Debbie Hawk's disappearance didn't pan out, Hanford police Lt. Darrell Smith said Monday. He would not say what role they thought Figueroa might have played in the Hawk case.

Didn't they say that they don't believe that Figureroa was involved after all after they talked to his friends? I think they thought he may have been hired to kill Debbie....by Hawk.

The poor kids...that's all I have to say. They are certainly old enough to connect the dots too and they are pretty well stuck living with him unless I've missed something along the way. What a life that must be for them.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gretyr
Back