CA CA - East Area Rapist/Golden State Killer *ARREST* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who said he had a history of mental health problems and being in an institution? Do you have a link?
http://www.coldcase-earons.com/

1-6-78 - 8:25 p.m.

A volunteer for the Contact Counseling Service, picks up a call:

Caller: (male voice) "Can you help me?"

Volunteer: "What's the problem?"

Caller: "I have a problem. I need help because I don't want to do this anymore."

Volunteer: "Do what?"

Caller: "Well, I guess I can tell you guys. You're not tracing this call are you?" The voice became violent and angry.

Volunteer: "No, we are not tracing any calls."

Caller: "I am the East Side Rapist and I feel the urge coming on to do this again. I don't want to do it, but then I do. Is there anyone there that can help me? I don't want to hurt these women or their husbands anymore" The voice was pleading, but then became violent again. "Are you tracing this call?"

Volunteer: "We are not tracing this call. Do you want a counselor?"

Caller: "No. I have been to counseling all my life. I was in Stockton State Hospital. I shouldn't tell you that. I guess I can trust you guys." Normal voice, then angry again. "Are you tracing this call?"

Volunteer: "No, we are not tracing the call."

Caller: (very angry) "I believe you are tracing this call."

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

According to Paul Holes remarks from last week, this guy has ZERO probs getting around. More like a 50 year old and rides his motorcycle 100 mph; "stop signs seem to be optional for this guy". Still flaunting the law but has lost a bit of his oomph. Wheelchair my *advertiser censored**. Give me a break.,no sympathy.,

According to Paul Holes remarks from last week, this guy has ZERO probs getting around. More like a 50 year old and rides his motorcycle 100 mph; "stop signs seem to be optional for this guy". Still flaunting the law but has lost a bit of his oomph. Wheelchair my *advertiser censored**. Give me a break.,no sympathy.,
http://www.sacbee.com/news/local/crime/article210003114.html

This gives more details about how he was discovered through DNA.
It's new to me, but may have already been posted.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Maybe it is just because mobster James Joseph" Whitey" Bulger Jr. and Joseph James Deangelo Jr. share reversed first two names, and " junior " tacked on at the end, but they both have the same look in their eyes, imo, speculation. fwiw.
:thinking:
What exactly is this speculation of? That old white guys have the same names and look sorta similar sometimes? :rolling:

Trust me there is no judge in America that would dismiss this case based on legality of how the DNA was acquired. This case is to grand and so many lives have been affected by this vermin. He will answer for his crimes. You can trust me on that one.

Yes but the concern is more about the precedent it sets.

On 48 Hours, or similar Crime Show, there was a Case, where a Producer was accused of a young girls murder and rape, several years previously. His DNA Match was found through Familial DNA. It took years to Clear his name.
The DNA match was later found not to be conclusive. He was a young man, and had to 'FIGHT' the system!!!!!
Sorry, I haven't the details, if other Sleuthers can remember!!!

DNA findings may also cause problems, as above.

I remember this case, he had produced a movie about a murder, unfortunately. What puzzles me is. ...I wonder who close the familial hit they got on him was? Was it a first degree relative type of relation? A cousin type of relation? They seemed fairly certain it was a close match so it had to be something like cousin or immediate family. But his family knows of no such person. Illegitimate children men didn't know they had and adoption and family secrets in general are stumbling blocks.

Interesting update with only info on the ten year gap in his life, 79-89. Records indicate he lived in Long Beach and Whittier in Los Angeles County.
Friends, start sleuthing!

http://amp.sacbee.com/news/local/crime/article210003114.html

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And I looked and they’re both attached to greater Los Angeles and my mind is reeling at the possibilities

Enjoying rough sex is NOT the same as being a rapist or even misogynist. <modsnip> His "urges" were for control and revenge, not sex. He's a true sadist -- which is not the same as "rough sex urges" or even BDSM. He had no safe word.

I think this man was desperately unhappy his whole life, and very, very angry at people who he perceived as having the life he did not. A safe home. A bed partner. Gifts of jewelry, inherited heirlooms, photos of good times. The women were all attractive, he had a pock-marked face and was an incel (Involuntary Celibate, an idiotic and narcissistic term for shallow lonely people). He couldn't even expect to have a happy life. That's why he took these trophies and destroyed these lives and had no interest in the cash. He HAD cash. He didn't have the intimacy and connections that the people he destroyed did. He was out for revenge for his terrible life. The only thing he excelled at, that he was lucky at, was terrorizing, raping and killing people. He was an over-achiever there, the best ever, and very famous. No one could possibly argue about his prowess there.

When he got married, it almost got even worse -- because he was very unhappily married, and it became clear that he would NEVER have the happiness that others seem to have. I think his crimes slowed down or stopped for several reasons, technology advances, physical limitations, and he got a job he found mildly challenging that lasted and had children, which gave him a taste of life's connections. Eventually, when you are disillusioned with life, you adjust your expectations. It's the only way to get through it. Also known as becoming wiser. He was still angry and he drank too much and had a terrible temper. But his life trajectory went another way and he found SOME satisfaction in other avenues. Work. Fatherhood. Building things. His meticulous lawn.

Note -- I don't care for rough sex, I know the difference between sex and violence, I have experienced misogyny, and dealt with much jealousy, envy, and disillusionment in my time. I have also been very lucky in life after great disappointment. So this is all MOOOO. :->

i like you. you're a modern thinker and you know what an "incel" is. You also know about "misogyny".
I second the opinion: sexual deviations from the norm =/= possible rapist/murderer.

Not sure if anyone has posted this, but have a look at the comment by "JD" in the first few comments on Michelle McNamara's article for Los Angeles Magazine. Could it have been Joseph DeAngelo himself? As an aside, Michelle was one brave woman to put her name to this article and to work on that book.. who knows what he could have done.

http://www.lamag.com/longform/in-the-footsteps-of-a-killer/
In that comment by JD, he seems to slip up and say "I" was there at the meeting instead of "he"

Sent from my SM-J327V using Tapatalk

In that comment by JD, he seems to slip up and say "I" was there at the meeting instead of "he"

Here is that part of the comment:

"So why did the police not get everyone's info at the meeting? Go through all the pictures I who was there and check off the list?"

Yes but the concern is more about the precedent it sets.

DeAngelo's DNA was acquired in a legal manner. It came from two items that he discarded in public. The relative that shared DNA with DeAngelo was discovered through GEDmatch.com and that is what caused LE to begin investigating DeAngelo.

Good catch and this could be a slip he made. DeAngelo seemed to enjoy taunting some of his victims and this comment appears to be a jab at LE for not documenting everyone who attended that meeting.

This podcast I was listening to emphasized how often he was hunting around canals in E Sacramento- can a person easily boat on those canals?

No. They’re very small creeks and canals. There are, however, two rivers in Sacramento. The American and Sacramento rivers. I highly doubt he used a boat to get around though.

Did his mother and step father ever live in Garden Grove, CA? That's in the greater Los Angeles area. I can't find it now, but I swear I saw something online a couple of days ago that showed them living there and i think it may have been in the 1980's.

I'll keep looking for it!

Did his mother and step father ever live in Garden Grove, CA? That's in the greater Los Angeles area. I can't find it now, but I swear I saw something online a couple of days ago that showed them living there and i think it may have been in the 1980's.

I'll keep looking for it!
I also seen that they were living in Garden Grove

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members