GUILTY CA - Eliza Delacruz, 3 wks, Long Beach, 4 Jan 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The person took the baby out of the local area immediately. That's what I believe. They would do that because they couldn't chance being recognized with a baby in their own location or home. Or ???
JMO, I think it must be someone very personally connected to one of the family members.
I agree, LE sure is handling this case in a strange way so far.

There has to be some reason why there isn't even a better description or a police sketch on the person who did this. I'd also like some updates on how the mother and uncle who were shot in the face are doing.What if this person escaped across the border? I don't want to believe LE is just letting this case go cold. I don't think that yet.

bbm: I wondered about that too - is it due HIPPA or for their own safety?

Other than comments, is there anything in MSM that indicates other adults living in the home?

http://www.tout.com/m/34rh0y

One of those videos, the 6th one down, showed an adult man opening the door to let the police in. There was a MSM mention, I think, of both the uncles living there, but don't know their ages, or if that's where the grandmother lives? I was surprised cars could pull in so near the front door. I couldn't tell if other houses were on the same property. It's possible neighbors wouldn't be able to see into the yard from all angles, I guess.

So strange....no info on people in hospital....no names.....really, really strange. I keep floating so many theories around. I know my theories wouldn't be allowed here right now.

You never know. Maybe information about the mom and uncle aren't being released because the police asked for it not to be or the patients themselves, if they are able to, didn't want their condition disclosed.

You never know. Maybe information about the mom and uncle aren't being released because the police asked for it not to be or the patients themselves, if they are able to, didn't want their condition disclosed.

or .... they are fine, have been released and are in hiding....MOO

This is VERY hinky. Since when does a 2 week old baby get MURDERED and the story just slips away? Nothing from the father, no updates on the mother. The only person talking is the Grandmother. I find it extremely strange. I have a theory but can't voice it. I guess we wait and see.

I didn't expect this case to be w/o arrests or MSM attention. Eery silence.

Just a few questions on my mind?

Have the victims died or been released from hospital or what? We usually hear something...and names?

Was the father at the vigil? No mention of that.

No service for the baby? Why? The autopsy was done immediately. Cause of death sealed.

And what is wrong with the local press in Long Beach not pressing for answers. Nothing I mean nothing.

This is crazy.

I didn't expect this case to be w/o arrests or MSM attention. Eery silence.

Yes, I am with you! Where are the arrests? And where is the outrage? Something is "under wraps" here. And I would like to hear the theory commented on above that the poster can't share...sure you can :)

Does anybody know if this entire bunch was here legally or not ?

Some of these police forces seem to work under a cloak of secrecy......the media and the public have no right to know anything about anything. At the same time, they expect the public to be totally forthcoming and tell them anything they want to know and provide them with tips and leads.

Maybe the people in charge of this investigation have that same mindset. The media can't report on anything because the powers-that-be won't tell them anything.

If they were here illegally, California pretty much looks the other way.

My guess is they are being hidden and protected by authorities, especially since only the victims have the info to identify the perp. My other guess is the perp is safely back home in Mexico, at least until the heat dies down. This crime was personal, hideous and barbaric.

I think the silence is purposeful, and more work is being done in the background to solve this crime.

If they were here illegally, California pretty much looks the other way.

My guess is they are being hidden and protected by authorities, especially since only the victims have the info to identify the perp. My other guess is the perp is safely back home in Mexico, at least until the heat dies down. This crime was personal, hideous and barbaric.

I think the silence is purposeful, and more work is being done in the background to solve this crime.

Your post made a light bulb turn on in my head!

If they are in the country illegally and were brought in by Coyotes, what if they got behind on their payment arrangement? The ultimate punishment would be kidnapping and murdering your new child. It would also be a good reason to not speak out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your post made a light bulb turn on in my head!

If they are in the country illegally and were brought in by Coyotes, what if they got behind on their payment arrangement? The ultimate punishment would be kidnapping and murdering your new child. It would also be a good reason to not speak out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That thought never crossed my mind......but you could be so right. Awful, just awful. That would also explain the non-lethal gunshot wounds. OMG.....that certainly sends a msg.

Two of them were shot in the face and were in critical condition. I very much doubt somebody was trying to non-lethally shot them.
Sure looks like that somebody was going for a kill but they didn't die.
Furthermore, it would be very easy for authorities to figure out if they are in the country illegally.

I don't think Eliza's father was at the vigil in Long Beach. I thought I heard in the video that he was at the hospital watching over the injured mother and uncle. He seems to be staying out of public attention for now.

Two of them were shot in the face and were in critical condition. I very much doubt somebody was trying to non-lethally shot them.
Sure looks like that somebody was going for a kill but they didn't die.
Furthermore, it would be very easy for authorities to figure out if they are in the country illegally.

thanks Jjenny....I forgot two were headshots.....for some reason I was thinking they were all non-lethal shots. Back to the drawing board.

(Obviously I'm trying to follow too many threads at one time!)

Agree with you all this has become cold very fast and IMO it is on the advise of LE to keep it quiet. I found this article with a little more info...sorry if it was posted before but I had not seen it.

Dated Jan. 8, 2015:

A memorial service for Eliza has not been set up yet, Lynne said, pending Eliza's mother's recovery.

"I know Eddy's girlfriend [Eliza's mother] is in critical condition and is going through surgery, so they're going to discuss memorial details as soon as she comes to in a good mental state," she said. "That's when I'm going to transfer the money to him."

More here: http://lbpost.com/news/2000005223-memorial-fund-established-for-eliza-delacruz

I would assume this funeral would be highly secured and very secret anyway.
They would have to be concerned the gunman would return to finish the job. :twocentS:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487
Back