GUILTY CA - Ellorah Warner, 3 wks, Santa Clarita, 23 Jan 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
You know, I've been around WS a LONG time....and this is the most horrible thing I can fathom. That poor, poor baby. I am sick over this.

Finally got caught up here and I have to ask how it matters what mom's real name is? I don't mean that to be snarky or anything just wondering if it DOES matter and have something critical to do with the crime?

Also, I never read anywhere they walked to the police station, I read that they walked into the police station, and had got a ride from someone.

I don't think it does matter to the case itself, just figuring out who is who, kwim?

I agree with your interpretation, I think they got a ride to the station and walked in.

Finally got caught up here and I have to ask how it matters what mom's real name is? I don't mean that to be snarky or anything just wondering if it DOES matter and have something critical to do with the crime?

Also, I never read anywhere they walked to the police station, I read that they walked into the police station, and had got a ride from someone.

For me, the name is a question because I would like to see what might be found by looking under an accurate name. I am curious to see if there is anything that shows there was concern about MW or anything that might give a clue whether this was expected of him and/or preventable. I truly believe mom is 100% innocent in this case.

good news is that over $7K has been raised to assist the family

:bump: Poor bitty baby girl. You are still very much in my thoughts. So hurtful to know the one person who should have spent his lifetime loving, caring for and protecting you hamed you thus.

I'm another one that can't stop thinking of this little one. So perfectly innocent, her story breaks my heart.

Online now looking for updates.

Maybe they didn't call 911 because, in one of the photos on the MSM, the garage was kinda packed.... hoarder-style..... maybe they were embarassed? and if MW was abusive..... maybe there was signs of that, or drugs or something in the apartment there they didn't want found at the time?
As for the US photo that was on MW's facebook page, that is now gone. That was a different name. I had googled the name and location and came up with things in newhall area leading me to believe it was the same person. Which makes me wonder why the local news/police aren't using the US name but rather the TW name if they have access to both?

bbm: ITA

I absolutely hate cases like this! I think of this precious baby, my heart just breaks!

I literally felt ill and had to take a Xanax when I read about little baby Ellorah. The only comfort that we can take away is that she wont be subjected to further torture and abuse. I wish 100 times more torture and pain on MW.
I get "innocent until proven guilty", but this is ridiculous. Disgusting.

I tweeted @jamesarthurholt of signalscv to ask for an update on the arraignment scheduled for 2/18. Hopefully he responds soon. :crossfingers:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thinking of Ellorah.........those wheels are turning slow....

I'm wondering what's happening with this too. I think about this little angel every day. It brings tears to my eyes every time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Today (2/26) at 1pm there is a Memorial for Ellorah. (as seen on the GoFund me page)

Real Life Church
23841 Newhall Ranch Rd, Valencia, California 91355

Please think of her family at this time.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop
Back