CA CA - Ember Graham, 7 mo., Happy Valley, 2 July 2015 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And I've heard that the dad isn't as good of a guy as his family likes to say he is. The two families are very divided.

Also, I remember reading that Jamie said the baby usually wakes up once a night around 2-2:30 AM.

I can see the dad putting the baby to bed and knowing she would get him up, went to bed himself. Waking up at 5am he panicked realizing that she never woke at 2am and went to go check on her finding her gone.

A stretch but possible. :(

I am a checker as well, I always check on my babies (I even have a teenager) when I am up at night. Checking on your kids is a normal, natural thing to do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am in no way supporting MG, but I have 5 children, and I have more than once checked on them at every possible hour of the night. I am a light sleeper though, and if I get up to pee or get a drink, or even if I heard the dogs bark outside, I check on my baby while I am up.....whether it's 2am, 3am, 4am or so on. Sometimes I get a wild hair and check on all my kids, even the 3 older boys upstairs and my daughter downstairs. Sometimes I check the doors again when I'm up. Heck, I've even been known to rotate laundry just because I got up to pee. [emoji3] [emoji3] My hubby? Never does any of this, but he's not me and we have completely different sleeping patterns.

Like you, even before I joined WS I checked a lot - now I still check and mine are over 5 years old. I don't believe in blanket statements when it comes to parenting so I agree with you - some parents do check . This child also was prone to seizures according to reports so I think I would be checking every noise that came from that room. I used to have a baby monitor and that made things easier if I didn't want to get up.

So mad that MG has not owned up to what happened yet. Give your daughter some dignity! I just don't understand why this is all happening. Poor Ember.

It makes no sense that someone broke in and took Ember without detection. If MG is completely innocent then someone had to have had a key to the trailer - assuming doors were locked . It sounds like the couple were reuniting - could a jealous girlfriend have been involved and he recently broke up with her and she retaliated? Wasn't there a similar situation a while back that also ocurred in a trailer?

I highly doubt this but and we probably would have heard mention of an ex especially on FB. I am getting the feeling that this was another case of a shaken baby or maybe even smothered if she was lying in a bed versus a crib. Dad panicked and baby goes missing . Maybe he was not totally on board with her moving back and the pressure /stress resulted in actions that he didn't intend but nevertheless did.

I've seen so many cases take strange twists that I can appreciate other theories. . Maybe a predator was in the area or someone wanted revenge for whatever reason but I would be shocked if the Mom was involved in this one. A fussy baby who normally awakes at 2:30 am should be getting up that time and if she was gone by then - I would think some noise would be made trying to break in or leave with her.

Insomnia is in full swing over here. I just watched the KCRCtv.com embedded video report again, and it was full of images of #BabyEmber :tears:

I felt compelled to bring over every pic I could to her thread. Yes, I've cropped a few of them, because the focus should be on her :cow:

1b6ef97283ebcfff99c631941188b1df.jpg

7b6a86fb126d7e27bf0cb2dd3cb0b2f1.jpg

61cb8dd6682ee59e11659aa983306ad2.jpg

710391c3d7112b9931978bfb725567f4.jpg

25e14b0cbe2d28e2329ef672f0218b60.jpg

ee33e89fe83b0fb074813fab6de1727d.jpg

1d27a4199db1558c751ebd4675c40fe9.jpg

To view the un-cropped versions, see full video@link:
http://m.krcrtv.com/sheriff-missing-baby-ember-most-likely-not-alive/34025116

:please:
#FindBabyEmber
:praying:
:candle:

It makes no sense that someone broke in and took Ember without detection. If MG is completely innocent then someone had to have had a key to the trailer - assuming doors were locked . It sounds like the couple were reuniting - could a jealous girlfriend have been involved and he recently broke up with her and she retaliated? Wasn't there a similar situation a while back that also ocurred in a trailer?

I highly doubt this but and we probably would have heard mention of an ex especially on FB. I am getting the feeling that this was another case of a shaken baby or maybe even smothered if she was lying in a bed versus a crib. Dad panicked and baby goes missing . Maybe he was not totally on board with her moving back and the pressure /stress resulted in actions that he didn't intend but nevertheless did.

I've seen so many cases take strange twists that I can appreciate other theories. . Maybe a predator was in the area or someone wanted revenge for whatever reason but I would be shocked if the Mom was involved in this one. A fussy baby who normally awakes at 2:30 am should be getting up that time and if she was gone by then - I would think some noise would be made trying to break in or leave with her.

:goodpost:

RBBM: I heard rumblings (e.g. :rumor: alert) on the Our Ember Facebook page. It's linked upthread (but I'm not sure how much weight to give it).

This particular theory makes sense on several levels IMO. I guess we'll have to wait and see. That (the wait), in and of itself, is akin to pure torture. :(

What a beautiful little baby - I have no words, except I hope baby Ember is found safe and well and returned to her family and community.

From what the mother has said, it sounds like she had moved out temporarily and her return was marking a fresh start - in a new home. IF there were an ex involved maybe MG said something along the lines of 'Well we could be together but I have to think of Ember'. Maybe he had been spending time with the ex and giving her the impression that he was worried if he left his new wife he would struggle to get access to Ember (after all Ember's mum does reply to one of his FB messages saying the only time he would ever have an issue seeing Ember is if she were to find out out he had been making contact with the EX). Judging from how old MG's son looks and factoring in a 9 month pregnancy and the fact Ember is 6/7 months old there cannot have been a great deal of time between him breaking up with his ex and starting a relationship with Ember's mum.

Of course, it may not even be the EX actively acting on her own. Her and MG could of come up with a plan to have Ember 'kidnapped' so they could be together with BOTH children. A plan always sounds so easy until you execute it and realise you are tripping up over details. I doubt MG thought he would become a POI and I seriously doubt he expected to windd up back inside due to his dealings with medical marijuana.

I am hoping that it IS one of these scenarios, because I believe Ember will have a chance of being found alive - something we all want and pray for. I hope there is a happy conclusion soon, until then I will have Ember in my thoughts xox

According to the news article I have linked below, LE have a surveillance tape but they will not reveal what is on it/where it is from or how it has helped their investigation. I don't know what you Guys think but that makes it sound that there is definitely something on the tape that has had some sort of impact on the case.

Does anyone know if anyone beyond the parents and immediate family has been questioned re Ember's disappearance?. I just can't shake the nagging EX theory from my head!! Do you think she could be holed up somewhere waiting for MG? Although someone would notice her absence and think it was odd surely? Although she could of set up a whole I will be away from so long on a trip IF the abduction was premeditated? Or she may have someone helping and they are looking after the baby in shifts?

I don't know, I am trying to think of anything and everything that isn't the worst news. Five days is such a long time. Come home safely, Ember. xox

http://www.krcrtv.com/sheriff-missing-baby-ember-most-likely-not-alive/34025116

I can see the dad putting the baby to bed and knowing she would get him up, went to bed himself. Waking up at 5am he panicked realizing that she never woke at 2am and went to go check on her finding her gone.

A stretch but possible. :(

I am a checker as well, I always check on my babies (I even have a teenager) when I am up at night. Checking on your kids is a normal, natural thing to do.

If she wakes at 2 a.m. and given her medical condition, what would happen if she was not checked on at 2 and just cried and cried but no one heard her because they were in a deep sleep themselves? Might she get so worked up she could have passed from the stress? tia

JAjL (re: K9 / private search) - 6h
https://facebook.com/groups/1497318963893705?view=permalink&id=1498816593743942

JL (today's public search cancelled) - 6h
https://facebook.com/groups/1497318963893705?view=permalink&id=1498814683744133

---
There's quite a bit of dialogue between the original posters and group members in the thread commentaries - enough that it's best I check the links out for yourselves. I will say it's all quite confusing but they're saying it's both LE and that having searchers will confuse the dogs :confused:

Also, the new pinned post is worth a read IMO (the entire thread)

By HM - 6h
https://facebook.com/groups/1497318963893705?view=pinned

#FindBabyEmber!

I read a couple of days ago now that LE were asking that volunteers do not start their own searches - I can see how this would potentially be very harmful if large groups of folks just set off on their own accord and trampled the countryside searching. The posts on fb sure are confusing and it does seem as though people are doing their own thing - well meaning of course, but possibly not especially helpful, especially to dogs who may be used by LE (scents being trampled and masked by lots of other people).

The fellow posting on the Our Baby Ember page about bringing a team of search dogs doesn't seem to be acting on requests for LE either - is that how others are reading those posts?

ETA on his own page he has even called for any hunters or others who have scent dogs to join his team searching for Ember - I hope they are doing the right thing :/

Just catching up on this case.. YouTube of mother is VERY unemotional. I'd be a hot mess.

Just noticed this in the linked article below:

The Graham family said they haven't given up hope that Ember is alive. They are standing behind Matthew Graham as they continue to say there is no way Graham would hurt his daughter.

The Graham family has connections to the Sheriff's Office, Matthew's mother Sheila is a former deputy, and she too is standing behind her son.

"I think you you know we have to look in every different avenue, every possibility, whether she's out there and someone has her alive or if she's out there," said Amber Graham, a relative to Ember.

http://www.krcrtv.com/sheriff-missing-baby-ember-most-likely-not-alive/34025116

Does anyone else think it's weird that it seems to be the first time he had her overnight and this happens? Like why did they decide she should be there overnight anyway? I understand she was packing to move but surely someone at her house could watch ember or he could have brought her home at 9 or 10 (she was up and out of the house anyway). When is the last time anyone other than the parents saw baby ember? My gut feeling is that the mom isn't involved but I sure do wonder the thought process that went into this overnight plan.
Does anyone else read between the lines and gather the guy with the dog team is insinuating that one side of the family is trying to help with a cover up. I thought the long post he made was pretty accusatory, though very passively.

I'm not sure how there was no emotion there? I'm with you Im sure everyone reacts differently in situations but as a mom I could see her holding it together for a few words then fall apart gather herself and then fall apart... I'm not making accusations ... In my opinion I almost had to shut the video off after hearing her repeat "that baby" "that baby" a few times... Maybe she's trying to distance herself mentally of the possible different outcomes...

This was in reply to a video posted...sorry I don't comment too much I am more of an observer and thinker... And this is why because I probably will put things in the wrong place ...

Came over here from the article on the DM.
www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-31...-6-month-old-baby-daughter-vanishes-crib.html

And a link : www.krcrtv.com/missing-babys-father-named-person-of-interest/33986758

Matthew Graham has been named a person of interest in the case of his missing 6-month-old daughter, Ember Graham. However, authorities are also saying they have not ruled out that the little girl was abducted.

www.************.net/forums/showthread.php?p=3536236

Per his conversations with his daughter-in-law, Ember usually wakes up at 2 a.m., and that may be the time she was taken from her crib, he said. (if she usually wakes at 2a.m.----why did matthew not check on her --a baby prone to seizures no less----until 5 a.m. ?? )

Interesting points.

Wonder if Matthew loved her ...but she fussed too much and he accidentally killed her ?
Also thought about Lisa Irwin --this seemed a bit similar.

Apologies to Matthew in advance if my judgement is too harsh and he is totally innocent, but certainly that baby Ember didn't get up and walk out.
Just seems so odd that a stranger would walk into someone's residence and take a baby who might wake up and cry or whatever.
And how would a person know a baby is at that specific house in the first place ?

As far as her mother --I do feel for her ; but le has to focus on him, it's part of their job.

Hope Ember is still with us and is found soon and unharmed !

:moo:

The dog handler guy's posts are a bit hard to follow that's for sure. He also looks very young - somehow it doesn't seem appropriate for him to be searching with dogs he has managed to round up after a call out for help on facebook (if that is actually going to happen at all).

Read yesterday's news update

Shasta County Sheriff's Office On Facebook. They list the areas of where they are searching.

(I cannot for some reason link there Facebook page here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
subzero55