CA - Emma Barker, 18 mos, suffocated, Lancaster, 18 March 2009 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She is in street clothes because it was her first appearance in court. Some jails leave you in your street clothes in case you get to go home after you go to court...(not that that's gonna happen with her) She will now be made to wear jail clothes :)

Cant access the link to pics of her at court :behindbar

Bumping! I just sent my morning e-mail, i'm going to compose a new one to send this afternoon.

Praying that Emma touches Nancy's heart the way she touched ours!

IF NG would only look at the beautiful pictures of Emma, she couldn't help but be taken by her sweet face and look of innocence. A look that was cut short by another selfish individual who cared more about her wants and needs than the 'needs' of a poor helpless child.

I hate these cases,
:(
fran

Emma was such a beuatiful baby girl.
Why on earth do these demented, evil sociopaths reproduce to kill????

cont...please add to my first message. Stacey Barker alleged baby killer:
(A few days after her baby was buried Stacy Barker was feeling poetic while visiting MySpace)

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=442955581

Stacey
doesnt know how to live without my baby...Mood: miserable :( at 7:42 PM Mar 27

About me:

When God call little children to dwell with him above, we mortals sometimes question the wisdom of his love. Perhaps god tires of calling the aged to his fold, so he picks a rosebud before it can grow old. God knows how much we need them and how he takes but few to make the land of heaven more beautiful to view. Believing this is difficult still somehow we must try, the saddest word mankind knows, will always be "goodbye." So when a little child departs, we who are left behind must realize god loves children, Angels are hard to find.

`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Over the years I have had a few friends who have lost their beautiful children. Some very religious, some who ultimately felt a stronger faith in God. But NONE who thought it was special, 10 days out that GOD had picked their babies to grace heaven, NONE!

There are people/bloggers who claimed to be her coworkers who say Stacey Barker was a KC Anthony backer, all along saying people are too harsh on KC! I guess she'll know how that feels first hand now.

Get a life Stacey! Oh yeah; you had one with beautiful Emma.

Nancy for some reason this story has gotten very little press time, matter of fact it received nothing, not a word from after the funeral 3/23-24 until Stacey was arrested 4/23. This beautiful baby was only given 18 mos to live. Nancy please help us to make sure beautiful little Emma Leigh is not forgotten because her mother tossed her out like garbage. Please help us to make sure Emma is remembered for the beautiful, happy, baby who was so loved and will be remembered even though she was taken much too soon.

Kudos to all of you that have been working hard to be Emma's voice. Nancy is doing a story on her tonight!

THANK GOD!!! and Thank you DairyGirl for letting us know. I'm watching right now!!!!!

Can't believe I am watching Emma's story on Nancy Grace right now. You guys are AWSOME!! Emma is finally getting her overdue spotlight. Hopefully this will bring some much needed attention to this crime and the public will be outraged like we all have been from the start. She needs to be charged with Murder 1 imo.

IF NG would only look at the beautiful pictures of Emma, she couldn't help but be taken by her sweet face and look of innocence. A look that was cut short by another selfish individual who cared more about her wants and needs than the 'needs' of a poor helpless child.

I hate these cases,
:(
fran

It worked guys! NG hit on Emma's case now!
Mother could walk in 15 years......murder 2..........
emotional killing.....dah..........
no premeditation?????
another liar! Sociopath............
Susan Moss says all we don't have is a Zanny, cholorform,.........
I just finished reading ..........great read
"THE SOCIOPATH NEXT DOOR"

Can't believe I am watching Emma's story on Nancy Grace right now. You guys are AWSOME!! Emma is finally getting her overdue spotlight. Hopefully this will bring some much needed attention to this crime and the public will be outraged like we all have been from the start. She needs to be charged with Murder 1 imo.

OMG, I heard one of the lawyers say that they wouldn't be suprised if it was upgraded to Murder 1.

I am so happy Emma is on Nancy!!! I am going to send a THANK YOU email!!!

OMG, I heard one of the lawyers say that they wouldn't be suprised if it was upgraded to Murder 1.

how do we send the thankyou?

I can't believe this case is over a month old and she's now just getting around to talking about it. The similarities to Casey Anthony are eerie. I can't understand either why only the 2nd degree murder charge? :mad: Sorry, but this is the first I've heard of this sweet child's death. MOO

Wow, your e-mail made ME teary eyed. I swear if Nancy reads these she WILL do a story on her.

Emma is on Nancy now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank ALL who brought this story to Nancy's attention.

Wow, I didn't know that Nancy Grace's twins were almost 18 months old!

Wonderful job on this thread!!! Finally some National Media attention via Nancy....and during National Victims RIGHT's Week....:clap::clap::clap:

She THREW the baby from car into the brush
caller.....having a hard time coping with mothers killing their children.
David Smith took years to him to understand Susan killing his boys.
Never saw Red flags!

Ohhhhhhh ~ Nancy has David Smith on the phone talking about how he recovered from his sons being murdered. Bless his heart. :blowkiss:

Nancy brought me to tears tonight, she is really sinking her teeth into this case. It seems as though she is glad to be discussing a new topic instead of "Tot Mom", even though the cases are so darn similar.

I am so happy! It looks like Nancy's going to give Emma's story at least 30 minutes!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ashnic86