CA - Emma Barker, 18 mos, suffocated, Lancaster, 18 March 2009 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree, lonetraveler! The only truth within those 2 rumors is "plastic bag".

So haunting to think of Emma's face being covered with a plastic bag. :eek:

Sorry-OT

Has anyone heard from Chicogirl? I know her mother is going through Cancer treatments... I hope all is ok! It's not like her to go this long with out a post. If I over looked her then I apoligize for getting off topic.

I heard from her yesterday. She said all of her kids and herself were sick with the flu! And she said, NO, it's not Swine Flu! :hand:

AMber B. myspace: http://www.myspace.com/ur_dork

AMBER is completly shocked with the reaction...
view more

AMBER
Amber Barela
"..Sometimes the curves on the winding road that life takes you are only to find the people who make you a better person..I FOUND MINE!!.."

Female
24 years old
My Town, California
United States

Online Now!

Last Login: 4/29/2009

Mood: GonnaBeOkay

imho this has got the same markings as the susan smith motive except she caved before she gave a bogus sketch of the perp. I guess she must think in her twisted mind that this "crime" would make her the victim of loosing her child so she could pretend to mourn the loss of her child while her new boyfriend (who doesnt want children) comforts her...she is another one that should be terminated. wonder what the new bf thinks of her now?

So called BF has her profile buried in his friends list on his myspace.

ETA: Didn't call him "so called" because I think one way or another about him, just that I don't know how deep this relationship was on both parts, or just her part.

Finally, some coverage on this awful case. :furious: I get so mad thinking about Stacey Barker and what she did to Emma that caused little Emma's death.

I just don't understand these "mothers."

So...now I'm wishing I'd copied all of Stacey's friends names, name by name, on March 20, when I posted the above and was initially searching her Myspace information, b/c now she's got 39, so she's added 5, and of the 39, one has been "deleted" as of today, taking her back down to only 38, which you can see by clicking here:
http://friends.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewfriends&friendID=442955581

So as of today, her friends are as follows:

1- Nick (Love You Emma R.I…
2- AMBER [A. Barela]
3- tWo HeArTbEaTS BeHiNd [B. Borrelli]
4- ****ing Франціско™☺ [F. Chang]
5- King Edward
6- Jason
7- Kalie Cakes {I do it w/…
8- Tony
9- AGiorgioX
10 -Kenzie's Mommy
11- Court♥
12- Future Law Student! [S. Zigler]
13- ღ christen ღ
14- Brandon
15- KRISTIN [K. gustafson]
16- shannah
17- ♥~Kristin~♥
18- jen♥
19- ...:aLMa jUnE:...
20- J ♥ B ™
21- kyle~†HÈ ÌRÖñ ÇHÌñ~chan… [K. CHandler]
22- Bean Bucket [M. Suarez]
23- chelsie [C. Udager]
24- ThEY CalL Me m@rCus
25- CHRISTOPHER~!
26- NICK
27- EriN [E. Seher]
28- Scotty
29- Haidyn's Mommy [K. Smith]
30- Misty Hampton™
31- Hückleberry
32- JaKe
33- cole [C. Miller]
34- BRiTT. [B. Her]
35- Ivy D'Muerta
36- Ryan
37 - DELETED - ANYONE KNOW WHO WAS HERE BEFORE THEY WERE DELETED???
38- Robert
39- Mike
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thoughts?
FYI:
As of today's date, # 20 - J ♥ B ™, is no longer Stacy's friend.

Regarding the brother, Nick, he was busy posting back and forth on Myspace with a friend named "kRiStIn", whose Myspace page is NOT set to private at the moment I'm typing this, and whose mood as of today is set to "broken," on the evening Emma was reported missing, Wednesday, March 18, 2009 between 9:19 p.m. and 9:25 p.m., here:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=365146060

Here are the relevant comments on kRiStIn's page from Nick:

Mar 18 2009 9:25 PM

basically haha, or just wasnt payin attention haha
Nick

Mar 18 2009 9:22 PM

haha me too
Nick

Mar 18 2009 9:21 PM

when i get them all, i only have few haha, but hell yess
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's kRiStIn's comments to Nick on Nick's myspace page:

Mar 18 2009 9:24 PM

lol yeah cuz u prob.
wont remember takin half of them

coolness i wonna see'em

Mar 18 2009 9:19 PM

hey slugger u gonna put up ay pics from this weekend?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
These may be helpful in the future, if timeline(s) need to be developed.

Bumping b/c now when I click to see what's going on with this Myspace friend of Nick's,

(1) her name is "~So CaL lOvE~ ™",
and
(2) her profile is set to private.

BUT we can see/read her recent posts to Nick here:

http://www.myspace.com/405029082
which presently read:

(1) ~So CaL lOvE~ ™
Apr 18 2009 4:09 PM

i love you and your in my thoughts
-----------------------------------
(2) ~So CaL lOvE~ ™
Apr 8 2009 10:27 AM

your staying strong you got a job your putting one foot in front of the other there are many reason so im telling you that im proud of you :)
----------------------------------------

OMG!!!! :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

I am SO FREAKING HAPPY- IT WORKED!!!!!!! All of our emails paid off!!!!!
I missed everything last night as my 13 yr old was in the ER with possible mono. She is REALLY sick, and I logged on really quik to see if Nancy's show called or emailed (I had left all my info in an email) and I saw all my PMs from y'all!!

FINALLY- Emma Leigh Barker can rest in peace and hopefully her family can find peace in this horrible situation. I havent had a chance to read any of the last 3 pages, but I will this evening- Its killing me, but my baby is sick!!

PS- I wanna give a HUGE :smoochiesmilie: and a :hug: for all that we pulled together to do. I truly feel we helped bring this to the national media- I know I sent at least 10 to NG and LOADS to the rest of the media, as y'all did too.

It feels nice to know that this beautiful angel got her wings and can fly free now- RIP Emma Leigh Barker :angel::balloons:

Baby Emma died March 18 IIRC.............the moon was in it's last quarter.
7 days after a full moon..........just a tidbit.

It's 8pm EST. NG is on . She's covering Caylee, Octomom and Emma!!!! First story is Caylee.

I have not read this whole thread, but did read how all of you guys got the word to Nancy about this crime....THANK YOU ALL !

LOS ANGELES (March 19) -
The mother said she was knocked unconscious by someone she didn't see. She told investigators she woke up at 10:30 p.m. Wednesday in her car in a parking lot in neighboring Palmdale and her daughter was missing, and she contacted sheriff's deputies 30 minutes to an hour later, said Deputy Aura Sierra.

http://news.aol.com/article/toddlers-body-found-along-freeway/390465

Why did the Mother wait so long to call for help?
I'm not buying it!!

sarcasm alert:
What you don't believe she was sitting unconscious in her car?

Originally Posted by Chezhire
Regarding the brother, Nick, he was busy posting back and forth on Myspace with a friend named "kRiStIn", whose Myspace page is NOT set to private at the moment I'm typing this, and whose mood as of today is set to "broken," on the evening Emma was reported missing, Wednesday, March 18, 2009 between 9:19 p.m. and 9:25 p.m., here:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...ndID=365146060

Here are the relevant comments on kRiStIn's page from Nick:
Mar 18 2009 9:25 PM
basically haha, or just wasnt payin attention haha
Nick
haha me too
Nick
Mar 18 2009 9:21 PM
when i get them all, i only have few haha, but hell yes----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here's kRiStIn's comments to Nick on Nick's myspace page:
Mar 18 2009 9:24 PM
lol yeah cuz u prob.
wont remember takin half of them
coolness i wonna see'em
Mar 18 2009 9:19 PM
hey slugger u gonna put up ay pics from this weekend?
These may be helpful in the future, if timeline(s) need to be developed.

So this was literally the last normal minutes of Nick's life before his sister called and asked him to come to her, she needed help and Emma was gone.

IIRC she called Nick before she dialed 911

More interesting posts

(2) on Stacey's Myspace page from a friend named M. Suarez, aka "Bean Bucket":

"Feb 5 2009 3:52 PM

***doing good myself, so are you moving or just making a change???"

NOTE: this friend's last login was yesterday, profile set to private, so I can't see what Stacey wrote to him between January 29, 2009 and February 5, 2009, but his mood yesterday was "yikes."

***Bolded added by me. So...moving or making a change? :eek: I hate to say this, but it's reminding me more of Casey every minute... Hope I'm wrong.

***This post from her friend made my blood run cold and gave me a chill up my spine the first instant I saw it!

FYI:
As of today's date, # 20 - J ♥ B ™, is no longer Stacy's friend.

That is new today, another friend with kids! How can it be a surprise to anyone "friends" are gonna drop like flies!!

AMber B. myspace: http://www.myspace.com/ur_dork

AMBER is completly shocked with the reaction...
view more

Amber Barela

Last Login: 4/29/2009

Mood: GonnaBeOkay

How can she be so shocked? We know she's been reading the papers all along. The only shock is how could her friend do this to her baby!!!

This is so sad, Nancy is talking about the family and how they all pitched in to take care of Emma. I feel for every one of them.

Emma is on NG again, I'm so happy to see her covered. NG is not happy with Emma's Mommy and I like when she turns her lazer like attention onto ppl that deserve it. Too bad SB isn't facing someone like NG as a prosecutor. I'd pay to see that one.

You know what I am so sick of hearing about mothers and women killing kids. It's just heartbreaking.
I hope they make an example of Casey by putting her to death and maybe that might make these crazy women think twice before harming a child.
What is going on lately? I just can't wrap my mind around these actions. SO sad!

I wasn't able to catch NG last night. Can anyone give a quick recap? Anything new?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceciliaesquivel2000@yahoo