CA - Emma Barker, 18 mos, suffocated, Lancaster, 18 March 2009 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool! Just read the transcript and saw that Richard Winton was on last night! He's the first one I e-mailed, remember he sent me that lame response and didn't even answer my questions. Anyhoo, I thought that was interesting.

ETA: Amber B. http://www.myspace.com/ur_dork changed her thingy, it now says

AMBER Misses u like crazy...Sick @ how u acted..
view more

What's your take on that statement? I haven't seen her posting in defense of Stacey on KTLA in a couple of days. I'll go check now. BRB

Well, Amber's back.......

Im still here thank you!!!
Oh I am still here believe me..& what I am so confused about is the fact that I NEVER said that I thought it was okay to leave Emma on the side of the road. I am more than just a friend to Stacey and know her and talk to her. Yes she choked on a plastic ziploc bags..no it wasnt over her head and if you IGNORANT people read the avpress you would see that "Stacey is going to trial for the murder becuase she let Emma play with something that could have knowingly harmed her" I dont know about you but I let my children play with things (ex bouncy balls marbles) that they can choke on and dont think twice about it til it hits home.. In this case it hit my home If you looked at the big picture you would Stop saying things about me and my children as some of you have... And see that I am sticking up for stacey in the murder of Emma..STACEY DIDNT MURDER EMMA!!!! The other part of the story about leaving her on the side of the road... Stacey knows it was wrong and is willing to serve the time she deserves for that... Not but for killing her daughter that she loved when she didnt do it... She was a very scared young mother and I will stand beside her unlike you other so called friends or coworkers that are calling her every name in the book and reading the press that doesnt have a heart... ABC 7!!!
Posted by Me at 11:06 pm Apr 30, 2009

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OMG
25 years to life, why an option! You willingly take a life,, you get life or death row.....
Posted by Big fan of an eye for an eye!! at 10:04 pm Apr 30, 2009

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WHERE IS AMBER NOW!
I guess Amber finally realized rhe truth about her friend Stacey. She hasn't been back to defend her.
Posted by I'M SO SORRY, EMMA at 9:11 pm Apr 30, 2009

ETA:

I guess the rumor Tammie heard WAS correct.

Oh I am still here believe me..& what I am so confused about is the fact that I NEVER said that I thought it was okay to leave Emma on the side of the road. I am more than just a friend to Stacey and know her and talk to her. Yes she choked on a plastic ziploc bags..no it wasnt over her head and if you IGNORANT people read the avpress you would see that "Stacey is going to trial for the murder becuase she let Emma play with something that could have knowingly harmed her" I dont know about you but I let my children play with things (ex bouncy balls marbles) that they can choke on and dont think twice about it til it hits home.. In this case it hit my home If you looked at the big picture you would Stop saying things about me and my children as some of you have... And see that I am sticking up for stacey in the murder of Emma..STACEY DIDNT MURDER EMMA!!!! The other part of the story about leaving her on the side of the road... Stacey knows it was wrong and is willing to serve the time she deserves for that... Not but for killing her daughter that she loved when she didnt do it... She was a very scared young mother and I will stand beside her unlike you other so called friends or coworkers that are calling her every name in the book and reading the press that doesnt have a heart... ABC 7!!!

ETA:

respectfully snipped.

Not buying it. That's the difference between Murder and Manslaughter charges. Also the comments by the DA. The state thinks this was deliberate.

There is a difference between letting your children play with bouncy balls and marbles. No wait there really isn't because I can honestly say that I never let any of my children play with those things when they were 18 months old. I didn't have them in the house at all.

Why? Because I was a special super duper Mommy? Uh~no I wasn't. Instead I had the common sense that God gave me and that common sense also told me that if an 18 month old baby is playing with a box of baggies? You might just want to take that away.

Oh good grief. I wish I had a razzberries smilie.

OMG
25 years to life, why an option! You willingly take a life,, you get life or death row.....
Posted by Big fan of an eye for an eye!! at 10:04 pm Apr 30, 2009

WHERE IS AMBER NOW!
I guess Amber finally realized rhe truth about her friend Stacey. She hasn't been back to defend her.
Posted by I'M SO SORRY, EMMA at 9:11 pm Apr 30, 2009

ETA:

If this girl is so stupid to let her child play with marbles, no wonder she believes Stacey's story.

respectfully snipped.

Not buying it. That's the difference between Murder and Manslaughter charges. Also the comments by the DA. The state thinks this was deliberate.

:eek:

Yes, we be ignorant here folks! So let me get this straight:

she choked on a plastic ziploc bags..no it wasnt over her head and if you IGNORANT people read the avpress you would see that "Stacey is going to trial for the murder becuase she let Emma play with something that could have knowingly harmed her"

She choked on bags? As in more than one? Sorry, I must be ignorant, but when do mothers EVER give their 18 month old child ziplock bags to play with. Now mind you, at 18 months old, it's the cheerio stage. Guess what - I used TUPPERWARE!

So if it was deliberate -- which it certainly appears to be. Please someone splain to me why she faked the assault, parking in another parking lot, and dumping the baby in the bushes. My goodness, a whole easier story would be, I gave my child ziplock bags, I screwed up, I wasn't paying attention. You know in this world accidents DO happen, but this one goes to an entire new level. Did I also hear she was partially disrobed (the mom)?

Why couldn't she just fess up when the "accident" originally happened? Instead she chose to put her entire family thru hell.

Peace out --

I've been following this case for a while and I think the reason/method this baby was murdered will be figured out if we can find out why her body was left in Sylmar. I worked just a block or two from there for over a year and it's not an obvious body dump site, despite being a bit of a rough area.

For those that keep saying dumped alongside the freeway, it's not quite that. Her body was found a couple of blocks in. It's not a great area. There are a few office park/industrial parks nearby but there isn't anything obvious off that exit except a gas station, Denny's and 24-hour McDonalds. The area is general a lower class, blue collar type residential area and not a very nice one. To get to that street to drop her, you almost have to know where you are going. And you don't really want to be cruising around there after dark. Especially if you're a nice looking white girl.

So, what I'm getting at, is IMO Stacy knew the neighborhood, had been there before, knew about the lot with the tall grass that she dumped the baby in. Why was she so familiar with that area? What had she been doing down there? Was she down there buying some drugs with Emma and that's when she died? Why did she drive that whole distance if Emma died in Palmdale/Lancaster? It's quite a drive, over some mountain passes and then Sylmar? She had many canyons, rural streets to stop off and hide the body between the Antelope Valley and the San Fernando Valley. Why get into the city again to dump the body? Why not head in the OTHER direction and drop the body in the desert. There's a lot of empty land between Palmdale and Victorville to the east. Or the mountains to the South. WHY SYLMAR?

I think if we knew the answer to that, we'd find out a lot.

I've been following this case for a while and I think the reason/method this baby was murdered will be figured out if we can find out why her body was left in Sylmar. I worked just a block or two from there for over a year and it's not an obvious body dump site, despite being a bit of a rough area.

For those that keep saying dumped alongside the freeway, it's not quite that. Her body was found a couple of blocks in. It's not a great area. There are a few office park/industrial parks nearby but there isn't anything obvious off that exit except a gas station, Denny's and 24-hour McDonalds. The area is general a lower class, blue collar type residential area and not a very nice one. To get to that street to drop her, you almost have to know where you are going. And you don't really want to be cruising around there after dark. Especially if you're a nice looking white girl.

So, what I'm getting at, is IMO Stacy knew the neighborhood, had been there before, knew about the lot with the tall grass that she dumped the baby in. Why was she so familiar with that area? What had she been doing down there? Was she down there buying some drugs with Emma and that's when she died? Why did she drive that whole distance if Emma died in Palmdale/Lancaster? It's quite a drive, over some mountain passes and then Sylmar? She had many canyons, rural streets to stop off and hide the body between the Antelope Valley and the San Fernando Valley. Why get into the city again to dump the body? Why not head in the OTHER direction and drop the body in the desert. There's a lot of empty land between Palmdale and Victorville to the east. Or the mountains to the South. WHY SYLMAR?

I agree GG- I live in Porter Ranch (Granada Hills) and my old 85 yr Itailan auntie lives a block away from where Emma was dumped-The area is fullof old-timers, old immigrants, and gang bangers, MOSTLY!! It is run down and mostly unincorporated. That area is INFESTED with either San Fernando gangs or Pacoima gangs trying to interfere on eachother's turf. I agree,a cute girl like herself, would stand out like a sore thumb. I only go in the daytime, and if we are there in the evening, I make sure my DH is with us!- and even then its scary!!

I think you are on to something about her knowing someone in that area. These lil gangsters can be very appealing to young girls, and they would practially do anything to be accepted by them (did term paper for sociology ;) ). There is a LOT of drug and sex activities in that area also. When you look at the area topigraphically, there are WAY more secluded spots to 'dump' a babyin the Palmdale/Lancaster area , then in the area she did- Where Stacey is from, it is much rural, and more secluded places to get away with something, IMO.

Thanks for your post GG- Got me thinking.....uh-oh...lol :eek: Im going to do some digging on this one...:blowkiss:

I agree GG- I live in Porter Ranch (Granada Hills)

I think you are on to something about her knowing someone in that area. These lil gangsters can be very appealing to young girls, and they would practially do anything to be accepted by them (did term paper for sociology ;) ). There is a LOT of drug and sex activities in that area also. When you look at the area topigraphically, there are WAY more secluded spots to 'dump' a babyin the Palmdale/Lancaster area , then in the area she did- Where Stacey is from, it is much rural, and more secluded places to get away with something, IMO.

Thanks for your post GG- Got me thinking.....uh-oh...lol :eek: Im going to do some digging on this one...:blowkiss:

Howdy semi-neighbor (Santa Monica now but spent years and years in the Valley). I changed jobs a year ago and haven't had reason to go back to Sylmar but short of a job (or an old Italian auntie) why would anyone be there? It's just a weird place from Palmdale to just to dump a body. Frankly (and even I'm terrified of my brain's workings sometimes) if I had to lose someone, I'd choose the California Aqueduct.

And the plot thickens.....

"This makes me sick!
Didn't Stacey kill Emma because her boyfriend wanted her to? Why did she fake going to work the whole week before she killed her? She was spending time with her boyfriend plotting Emmas murder. All these crazy men and women that kill their kids need to realize that if you don"t want you kid someone else will. There are millions of people that can't have kids of their own. Why didn't she tell her parents she didn't want her? Why kill her? How does Stacey feel now? Or does she even care? I am a mom of two and OMG sometimes they drive me crazy but hurting them is the last thing I would even think of doing. This whole incident has made me realize how precious children are... all children! Please if you don't want your kid remember someone else will! I hope justice is served in this case. I guess Emma is better off in Heaven and away from psycho B-Stacey!
Posted by Kelli at 4:27 pm May 01, 2009"

http://www.ktla.com/landing_topstor...blockID=243852&feedID=1198#comment_name243852

And the plot thickens.....

"This makes me sick!
Didn't Stacey kill Emma because her boyfriend wanted her to? Why did she fake going to work the whole week before she killed her? She was spending time with her boyfriend plotting Emmas murder. All these crazy men and women that kill their kids need to realize that if you don"t want you kid someone else will. There are millions of people that can't have kids of their own. Why didn't she tell her parents she didn't want her? Why kill her? How does Stacey feel now? Or does she even care? I am a mom of two and OMG sometimes they drive me crazy but hurting them is the last thing I would even think of doing. This whole incident has made me realize how precious children are... all children! Please if you don't want your kid remember someone else will! I hope justice is served in this case. I guess Emma is better off in Heaven and away from psycho B-Stacey!
Posted by Kelli at 4:27 pm May 01, 2009"

http://www.ktla.com/landing_topstor...blockID=243852&feedID=1198#comment_name243852

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

If this girl is so stupid to let her child play with marbles, no wonder she believes Stacey's story.

Common sense usually dictates what you let your kids play with. Most people know not to let their kids have anything that they can put into their mouths and swallow because they could choke to death on small things. I can't imagine knowing your little one has something they could choke to death on yet you don't take it away from them.

respectfully snipped.

I didn't explain myself after I made that comment about what Tammie heard.

I don't buy that lame aZZ excuse, I was just commenting that a "local rumor" had some merit to it. I LOVE when that happens! Sometimes I find out way more from local comments than from the media!

I was wondering about her cell phone, she had her cell phone to call her brother.....did she have it on her when she drove those miles to the dumping site? Sorta wondering. If her cell phone places her at the scene, no wonder all the holes in her stories.

Very sad story,,,,,and you gals did good with the NG show. Thanks. I surely wish that LE in Samsuta Fl would have broke the HC case in a month.

Groovy, I love the way you think, another member, chicogirl, was questioning the area Emma was dumped as well. Locals have so much to add to cases, and y'all know the areas so well. Have you sent this thought out to any media? This is a big piece to the puzzle and I think in the right hands, something will be found out.

If you don't mind, I would love to send this to Richard Winton and Nancy Grace, of course giving you credit. Or not, if you don't want to be involved. I hope I'm not being pushy, I'm just really excited after reading your post! (okay.....and.....I'm obsessed, there, I said it!)

I was wondering about her cell phone, she had her cell phone to call her brother.....did she have it on her when she drove those miles to the dumping site? Sorta wondering. If her cell phone places her at the scene, no wonder all the holes in her stories.

Very sad story,,,,,and you gals did good with the NG show. Thanks. I surely wish that LE in Samsuta Fl would have broke the HC case in a month.

Law girl, read here http://www.nowpublic.com/world/found-body-toddler-emma-leigh-barker-autopsy-identify-girl
I don't know who Max Shines IS, but he has alot of good info AND he attended Emma's furneral too.

I agree GG- I live in Porter Ranch (Granada Hills) and my old 85 yr Itailan auntie lives a block away from where Emma was dumped-The area is fullof old-timers, old immigrants, and gang bangers, MOSTLY!! It is run down and mostly unincorporated. That area is INFESTED with either San Fernando gangs or Pacoima gangs trying to interfere on eachother's turf. I agree,a cute girl like herself, would stand out like a sore thumb. I only go in the daytime, and if we are there in the evening, I make sure my DH is with us!- and even then its scary!!

Let me know if I can help dig! I hope your kids are feeling better, and you too! :blowkiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Momo1