CA - Emma Barker, 18 mos, suffocated, Lancaster, 18 March 2009 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great job to all who helped. NOW if we could just get NG to stop saying:

a beautiful 24 year old (or whatever age she is). Has anyone noticed she starts her Stacey story with that. I thought she would have the courtesy to say a beautiful 18 month old. To me, Stacey is as ugly as can be - I can't stand to look at her, the sores on her mouth, or her contant staring at the ceiling.
Come on Nancy - get your priorities in order!

Meth user maybe? Who knows. She's very strange to watch indeed. I don't think she's particularly ugly, but she's far from beautiful.

a beautiful 24 year old (or whatever age she is). Has anyone noticed she starts her Stacey story with that. I thought she would have the courtesy to say a beautiful 18 month old. To me, Stacey is as ugly as can be - I can't stand to look at her, the sores on her mouth, or her contant staring at the ceiling.

I know!! I thought it was a mistake the first time. Why would she say that? Stacey is far from beautiful. Her daughter, now that's another story.

Tell Nancy what you think, someone reads each and every email.

http://www.cnn.com/feedback/forms/form5.html?81

Ok I am trying to entertain the idea that Emma's death was an accident. I am also for benefit of doubt trying to understand a scared young mother and her panicing. What I cant come to grips with is Stacy having enough wits about her to load that baby up and hit the road. She had to take the 14 down and then the 5... these are no little county roads but major freeways that are heavy with semi-trucks, cars and CHP. I would just like to know what drew her to the dump site?

Like a another poster why not the aquaduct, desert, moutains, old mining shafts....seriously there are a ton of places I could think of that would be more idea. What gave Stacy the idea for Sylmar... all this with out PREMEDITATION. The dump site tells me she wanted Emma found which is not surprising. I just don't get how she dreamed all this up... after the death of her child. How could she think so clearly.. must dump Emma, drive all the way back, knock myself in the head, stage a attack etc.

I just wish we had some sort of time line. When did the death occur and how long was it after the fact that Stacy determined the path she took.

I remember that day, it was a beautiful day... NO WIND which is unusual for the Antelope Valley. My 9 yr old neice was visiting from Texas and we played and did crafts in the backyard all afternoon. Did Stacy have Emma at the park? If it really isn't an accident did something at the park trigger the events. The park and ride is right next to the city park.

Ok and now to the plastic bag theory. If Emma did actually suffocate on the plastic bag it stands to reason that when Stacy found/noticed her she probably pulled the bag out of the babys mouth or away from her airways. Now when the coroners examined Emma my question is would Emma still show the same signs of suffocation if the bag accidently blocked an air way or her mother held her down and suffocated her?
I guess I am trying to talk myself into either it was actually an accident or Stacy intentually murdered her baby... I haven't convinced myself either way yet.

As far as the high bond I wonder if it doesn't reflect not just the charge but the fact they were concerned she might run. I wrote a while back about driving thru the subdivision were her parents live and parking enforcement always driving around there and then she started staying with the grandparents so I don't know that the bond might not reflect that she was either a danger to herself or a possible runner.

Ok still straddling the fence here...

Oh Max Shines could possible be a local reporter for the AV Press

The sores around the mouth made me think tweeker right away! I haven't heard many rumours about that, but it does make me wonder. I mean, who among her friends is going to admit.."Oh, yeah btw, we're meth users" anyway???

I do know that methies are highly impulsive, maybe this is part of what happened to Emma. :confused:

Hate to say it but she does have that meth. look.

That would explain a lot. Why people want to use drugs made up of things like household cleaners and ephedrine I will never understand.

That little Emma is so pretty, it hurts me to look at those pictures- just like when I see Caylee's video montage set to music............you just want to scream drop them off at some of our houses- we will take care of them!

in response to tammie above, i think she chose that dump site because it's not the best area and it would tie in nicely to her "someone abducted Emma" story... IMO.

Tell Nancy what you think, someone reads each and every email.

http://www.cnn.com/feedback/forms/form5.html?81

Am pretty sure NG could do a whole segment on her MySpaceyPlace photos, the boob caressing and butt cheek shots. She may even change the way she 'introduces' the story and stop referring to her as a beautiful mother. (whatever it takes to keep NG on the story)
http://www.myspace.com/442955581
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/ind...viewPicture&friendID=442955581&albumId=643411

Am pretty sure NG could do a whole segment on her MySpaceyPlace photos, the boob caressing and butt cheek shots. She may even change the way she 'introduces' the story and stop referring to her as a beautiful mother. (whatever it takes to keep NG on the story)
http://www.myspace.com/442955581
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/ind...viewPicture&friendID=442955581&albumId=643411

GREAT idea, FifthEssence! I just emailed the link to the pics to Nancy Grace.

I had previously sent her Stacey's Myspace link.

I think I love it!!!, :woohoo: You guys don't miss a beat, and thank God for that!!! Somebody.. has to uphold what's right.:blowkiss:

Whoa. When did she make her myspace not private? We have ourselves another party girl huh?

Better yet, the question is why did she make her myspace public?

My bold

Woo Hooo... I won't be missing NG tonight! lol :blowkiss:

Better yet, the question is why did she make her myspace public?

Her myspace was never private, Kat. She changed her blurb about "God calling Emma home" :rolleyes: around the time of Emma's funeral.

Her brother Nick's and bf Brendon, have never been private either. Amber B.'s has always been private.

Well good grief Lovejac, how did I miss her hootchie pics? LOL I'm losing my touch, I tell ya haha.

I guess lil Nicky isn't too happy being home these days:

F*cking Франціско™☺
Francisco Chang
Online Now!

May 3 2009 11:18 PM

yo!!!!! lol ive been looking at some houses if you're still down lol ill let ya know when we find something

Kendel
Kendel Zinn

May 4 2009 10:02 AM

i waited for u and you never came home...sucks for you!

Her MS profile pic so reminds me of Casey for some reason. And the other pics... she could've given Emma to someone else and pursued her modeling career or whatever. Grrr!

Ok I am trying to entertain the idea that Emma's death was an accident. I am also for benefit of doubt trying to understand a scared young mother and her panicing. What I cant come to grips with is Stacy having enough wits about her to load that baby up and hit the road. She had to take the 14 down and then the 5... these are no little county roads but major freeways that are heavy with semi-trucks, cars and CHP. I would just like to know what drew her to the dump site?

Like a another poster why not the aquaduct, desert, moutains, old mining shafts....seriously there are a ton of places I could think of that would be more idea. What gave Stacy the idea for Sylmar... all this with out PREMEDITATION. The dump site tells me she wanted Emma found which is not surprising. I just don't get how she dreamed all this up... after the death of her child. How could she think so clearly.. must dump Emma, drive all the way back, knock myself in the head, stage a attack etc.

I just wish we had some sort of time line. When did the death occur and how long was it after the fact that Stacy determined the path she took.

I remember that day, it was a beautiful day... NO WIND which is unusual for the Antelope Valley. My 9 yr old neice was visiting from Texas and we played and did crafts in the backyard all afternoon. Did Stacy have Emma at the park? If it really isn't an accident did something at the park trigger the events. The park and ride is right next to the city park.

Ok and now to the plastic bag theory. If Emma did actually suffocate on the plastic bag it stands to reason that when Stacy found/noticed her she probably pulled the bag out of the babys mouth or away from her airways. Now when the coroners examined Emma my question is would Emma still show the same signs of suffocation if the bag accidently blocked an air way or her mother held her down and suffocated her?
I guess I am trying to talk myself into either it was actually an accident or Stacy intentually murdered her baby... I haven't convinced myself either way yet.

As far as the high bond I wonder if it doesn't reflect not just the charge but the fact they were concerned she might run. I wrote a while back about driving thru the subdivision were her parents live and parking enforcement always driving around there and then she started staying with the grandparents so I don't know that the bond might not reflect that she was either a danger to herself or a possible runner.

Ok still straddling the fence here...

Oh Max Shines could possible be a local reporter for the AV Press

When they first named the area she left Emma my first thought was she wanted her found too, but from the pictures we saw Emma was in really tall grass. Who would have come across her there by accident?

The only time line I've seen was the same the officer said she had smothered, he reported they believe she had died 5 hours before the 911 call was made. Which made sense in respect to being the time Stacey gave of the assault. But that makes it sound like she had already picked the dump spot?

Did Stacey sit around in her car for hours? Did she go see friends? Go shopping? What was her demeanor? So many things we don't know the answer to.

You're right the bond could be that high due to fear of flight.

If it was an accident there would be no signs of force, like Emma possibly biting her tongue or bruising inside or out around her lips from pressure, I believe.

Stacey could have scratches or bruises on her arms if Emma fought her, which if she was awake/alert with a bag being held over her face it would take several minutes for her to pass and she sure would have been flailing for her little life for a couple minutes. That is the bodies natural instinct when being deprived of oxygen.

Why is she bond-able at all with a murder charge? If they think it was an accident they don't charge murder; do they? The things the DA said sure didn't sound like they thought it was an accident...

If it was an accident why not call 911? If that was my baby I would have wanted every attempt possible to save her, then still some more. KWIM? This is what plagues me...

I just drove that route coming back from Las Vegas last night. It's NOT a short drive and it was late in the evening on a Sunday night. During the day it would have been busier...getting off at that exit and then driving around to that dumpsite would have attracted attention.

I'm going to go with she was down there doing something, and took her into a drug house and something happened. Because if she'd have left her in the car, the charge of assault wouldn't have been there would it?

It just doesn't ring true to me that she made that entire drive with a dead baby.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member