CA - Emma Barker, 18 mos, suffocated, Lancaster, 18 March 2009 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
GREAT idea, FifthEssence! I just emailed the link to the pics to Nancy Grace.

I had previously sent her Stacey's Myspace link.

I sent all that the night before the first story including her little poetry attempt (and link) too.

I did receive an automatic response to that email, but none before that.

I just drove that route coming back from Las Vegas last night. It's NOT a short drive and it was late in the evening on a Sunday night. During the day it would have been busier...getting off at that exit and then driving around to that dumpsite would have attracted attention.

I'm going to go with she was down there doing something, and took her into a drug house and something happened.
Because if she'd have left her in the car, the charge of assault wouldn't have been there would it?

It just doesn't ring true to me that she made that entire drive with a dead baby.

Yet no one else saw anything? Was she in this drug house alone?

Remember how long Caylee was in the back of KC's car?

Yet no one else saw anything? Was she in this drug house alone?

Remember how long Caylee was in the back of KC's car?

I don't know but I don't think Emma died from being left in the car. The charges would have been different. But for some reason I don't think she died in Palmdale either.

Does anyone know where the mother worked?

Meth user maybe? Who knows. She's very strange to watch indeed. I don't think she's particularly ugly, but she's far from beautiful.

I thought she was quite pretty in the picture with Emma, now I would like that picture removed. She doesn't deserve to have beautiful Emma grace her web page.

But her looks have deteriorated rapidly. She looked like a train wreck in court. I guess killing ones baby and lying about it, day after day will do that to someone.

I don't know but I don't think Emma died from being left in the car. The charges would have been different. But for some reason I don't think she died in Palmdale either.

Does anyone know where the mother worked?

I read somewhere that it was Countrywide Mortgage....don't hold me to that since I don't have time to find the link. Also read also that Nick, the brother just got a job there recently.

Meth user maybe? Who knows. She's very strange to watch indeed. I don't think she's particularly ugly, but she's far from beautiful.

I really think you may be onto something here with the meth thing...not only does her skin look all...sore and picked at, but sometimes girls like the appetite suppressant qualities of meth, b/c that makes it easier to be so thin. I mean, she was into "modeling" or whatever, and that kind of scene emphasizes a need to be thin...

I am so interested to see how this case develops.

RANT ALERT: The following paragraph contains some ranting. Please adjust your reading accordingly:)

AND ITA that Nancy Grace should stop mentioning Stacey's possible outward beauty. Just because you're beautiful doesn't mean you can't do something bad (same goes with those who think Amanda Knox and/or Casey couldn't have done the crime simply b/c they are too pretty). Karla Homolka was pretty on the outside, too, but...well, if you don't know who she is, google her and you'll see.

I read somewhere that it was Countrywide Mortgage....don't hold me to that since I don't have time to find the link. Also read also that Nick, the brother just got a job there recently.

dmk aaahhhh!! (thank you very much!) I just spent an hour looking for this, I knew it was here somewhere, the link is no longer any good. I don't don't know if this is where she was working when Emma died though, all the posts said "I used to work with her at CW" or along that line.

groovygrl: She claimed on MySpace 'I work in a cubicle' and many who talked about it said what a huge company it is. Is there a parent office in the valley? The 2 offices I have been in, no one worked in cubicles.

I hope you didn't take my comment to be snarky, I didn't mean it to be. I have been assuming she died at home since no one else apparently saw anything. But you could easily be correct. I also doubt if she died in the car.

ETA OK I found a link including CW, look at the difference in the way people viewed Stacey.

http://www.examiner.com/x-2052-Sher...rls-body-on-roadside-fearing-criminal-charges

A Countrywide Employee says:
I knew this girl personally, I worked with her and even babysat for her a couple of times. Stacey Barker exhibited signs of a very disturbed young woman who was either using drugs or perhaps mentally unstable. She acted very strange disconnected and very unfriendly. She was completely unsociable and excluded herself from other coworkers. She never smiled and always seemed to be "somewhere else." When the news came out that her baby was abducted, the first thing we all said was "She did it. That crazy tweaker did it." As a mother, if anything were to happen to my child, the FIRST thing I would do is call 911. Scared or not, if you didn't do anything there is no reason not to call the cops. I believe she IS crazy, and its only a matter of time till we find out what REALLY to happend with, as we call her, "Crazy Stacey Barker." And serriously, i hope she gets the book thrown at her. Hell, I hope they they throw the whole library at her. She deserves whatever thaey give her and I hope to god the DA prossecutes her to the fullest extent of the law. But thats just me.
March 24, 7:05 PM

sharon says:
I know Stacey Barker and I know how much she loved her daughter. We chatted frequently and 90% of our conversations circled around Emma. Stacey glowed when she talked about Emma and she always had a new picture of her. We talked about Emma's future and I can tell you that Stacey NEVER expressed any resentment or lack of love for her daugher. Her daughter was such a gift to her and all who new Stacey could see that. I am SO glad that there is a website where people (you) are recognizing that there MUST be more to this story. The media and those who don't know Stacey are so quick to jump on the fact that she's "crazy" or that she was a bad mom or that she is an evil person. She is none of those things. The Stacey I know is a kind, soft-hearted woman who truly cherished her beautiful daughter.

March 24, 4:09 PM

Here is the unfortunate truth...if NG would pop some of those "hootchie" pictures of SB on the screen behind her while she talks about Emma, this case would shoot through the roof in ratings. Might surpass ol' KC KWIM?

Here is the unfortunate truth...if NG would pop some of those "hootchie" pictures of SB on the screen behind her while she talks about Emma, this case would shoot through the roof in ratings. Might surpass ol' KC KWIM?

That and her little poem about GOD. I can't imagine a mother whose healthy child has just died, thanking GOD for using her baby to make heaven more beautiful. I just can't.

Maybe later, after the pain and shock have become more a part of your day to day life. Thanking GOD for the time you had together, but to thank him for taking her out of your arms to make heaven more special than it already is? No. Never.

http://www.examiner.com/x-2052-Sher...rls-body-on-roadside-fearing-criminal-charges

A Countrywide Employee says:
I knew this girl personally, I worked with her and even babysat for her a couple of times. Stacey Barker exhibited signs of a very disturbed young woman who was either using drugs or perhaps mentally unstable. She acted very strange disconnected and very unfriendly. She was completely unsociable and excluded herself from other coworkers. She never smiled and always seemed to be "somewhere else." When the news came out that her baby was abducted, the first thing we all said was "She did it. That crazy tweaker did it." As a mother, if anything were to happen to my child, the FIRST thing I would do is call 911. Scared or not, if you didn't do anything there is no reason not to call the cops. I believe she IS crazy, and its only a matter of time till we find out what REALLY to happend with, as we call her, "Crazy Stacey Barker." And serriously, i hope she gets the book thrown at her. Hell, I hope they they throw the whole library at her. She deserves whatever thaey give her and I hope to god the DA prossecutes her to the fullest extent of the law. But thats just me.
March 24, 7:05 PM

{Snipped and italicized/underlined}
Oh yeah, "tweaker" = meth user. From what I've read here about the area where Emma was left, it sounds like a good place to score some meth...? I hate that d*^# drug! If she was a long-time user, though, wouldn't she have physically deteriorated before this, I would think, just from viewing the numerous tweakers in the convenience store across form my office...she still appeared to have all her teeth...makes me wonder if she'd just recently-ish started doing meth...to keep herself thin and have energy or whatever, and, as meth users are wont to do, she quickly spiraled into crazy meth mode and... poor Emma...
{Sigh} depressing...

Aw, I wish it weren't so, but you are probably too right on this...young half-naked woman=more eyes on the screen

I sent all that the night before the first story including her little poetry attempt (and link) too.

I did receive an automatic response to that email, but none before that.

Maybe I should send that link to the pics once a day! :rolleyes:

Amber B. has been awfully quiet lately. I checked her MySpace and she hasn't logged in since May 1.

LOL, Kat! I've always loved that word!

You ain't nothin' but a hootchie mama, hood rat, hood rat, hootchie mama!
compliments of 2Live Crew :crazy:

LOL, Kat! I've always loved that word!

You ain't nothin' but a hootchie mama, hood rat, hood rat, hootchie mama!
compliments of 2Live Crew :crazy:

LMAO Cat~ We obviously grew up around the same time period-Luther Campbell ran thru my head before I finished your sentence!! You made me smile after a hard day, so THANK YOU girlfriend :blowkiss:, I needed that~~

One thing I wanted to add about the MS pics- Yes, Lovejac, a couple others and I have been on those pics in the start. We may even have some posts between a few of us in the beginning of the thread :crazy:

I do find it odd that "B" doesnt seem as interested in her as she does him, IMO. It seems like she is forcing his touches/hugs/kisses during pics. I am SHOCKED :eek::eek: that she wasnt smart enough to either make her MS private, or remove the glamour/sexy pics of herself. IMO, she is making herself out to look like her hero, KC. Who in their right mind would leave those up? She would have to know that she was being scrutinized ALL over the internet!! Didnt her bro say anything to her? MY DAD would have kicked my *advertiser censored** if he saw those, ESPECIALLY if I was accused of killing his first grandbaby!! Her BFF Amber looks like: (never mind about her, I will be nice, but hers look just as bad, IMO)

The BIGGEST telling piece of her MS are the lack of pics of Emma. The space has barely been edited, if it all- the only part I KNOW of, is the lame poem she thought would garner sympathy for Emma's untimely passing, and IMO, it makes me ill!!! I personally cant tell anything else that has been changed at all. There are more pics of her and friends than that gorgeous baby! WTH??? I have seen cuter pics of Emma in the paper and on NG.

I get a "bad vibe/gut feeling" that she just wasnt that into Emma. Most young moms her age have their MS pages decked out with their baby's pics- Especially cute ones like Emma!~

I may be wrong, and she may have a FB page full of Emma, I dont have time to look, but since y'all were discussing MS, I wanted to jump in there while it was fresh in my head. If Im wrong, I apologize for jumping the gun :rolleyes:

One more thing, and maybe you will remember Lovejac, Kat, MMB, Tammie or anyone who was discussing this- Why are the New Years pics titles 8/09? Am I the dumb one??? Im confused~ or maybe they are of some significance? Cant imagine what???

Oh yeah, "tweaker" = meth user. From what I've read here about the area where Emma was left, it sounds like a good place to score some meth...? I hate that d*^# drug! If she was a long-time user, though, wouldn't she have physically deteriorated before this, I would think, just from viewing the numerous tweakers in the convenience store across form my office...she still appeared to have all her teeth...makes me wonder if she'd just recently-ish started doing meth...to keep herself thin and have energy or whatever, and, as meth users are wont to do, she quickly spiraled into crazy meth mode and... poor Emma...
{Sigh} depressing...

Flourish- Good point and I agree, although she doesnt have ALL the classic signs of the "average tweeker", but we have some recovering ones at our church that you would never know- Its all about hygeine, how long they have been using, etc. This may answer as to why a family member other that Stacey was home with Emma most of the time. Between gma, gpa, and uncle Nick, when did Stacey take care of her own baby?

In her court appearance, she shows signs of bags under her eyes, gaunt appearance, but she is slim to begin with and Im sure she has been crying her eyes out since she has been in there (I know I would be). One thing I would like to dispute is that someone posted she was jumpy. I dont know if they were referring to her court appearance, but she was speaking up into a mic above her, and it did look odd, but Im assuming its her first time in a "major" jail, and she was nervous. Im sure Emma was also nervous as the person she trusted the most, let her die. I dont want to bash her anymore than she already has been ,so I will stop until I read any facts about her drug use, JMHO. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

great post flourish :blowkiss: ya got me thinkin more, uh-oh :eek:

Great job to all who helped. NOW if we could just get NG to stop saying:

a beautiful 24 year old (or whatever age she is). Has anyone noticed she starts her Stacey story with that. I thought she would have the courtesy to say a beautiful 18 month old. To me, Stacey is as ugly as can be - I can't stand to look at her, the sores on her mouth, or her contant staring at the ceiling.

Come on Nancy - get your priorities in order!

I'd like to hear her stop saying "tot mom." KC is no kind of a "mom."

{Sigh} depressing...

I dont know for a fact, but my DH said that there is a lot of CRACK and CHIVA (sp?) (heroine). He said there were a lot of junkies around there that slam (shoot up). It is a heavily populated Hispanic area and older immigrants (mine are Italiano). I DO NOT believe that she turned off the freeway to dump her there- She would have to make a few turns and know where she was going. This is NOT the place for a young, naive-looking, white-girl to be out of her car in the late afternoon/early evening. After speaking to my DH last night, he suggested that maybe her new man helped her dump the body. That would be nothing for a gang banger in this area to do- They are the hardest of hard core and are the epitomy of a Sureno (Crip) gang member. THEY could have gotten away with throwing something in a tall field of weeds, without anyone looking twice, where she would have stuck out like a sore thumb.

I believe it was done in panic and they were already in that area partying. She had to sober up before calling the police/her brother, hence the delay in calling for help. I honestly think her cell phone pings will tell the whole story!!

BTW- Last weekend when we came home from LB, I had my DH cruise down San Fern Blvd and in the ghetto area, there are plenty of over-grown fields. :mad:

LMAO Cat~ We obviously grew up around the same time period-Luther Campbell ran thru my head before I finished your sentence!! You made me smile after a hard day, so THANK YOU girlfriend :blowkiss:, I needed that~~

One thing I wanted to add about the MS pics- Yes, Lovejac, a couple others and I have been on those pics in the start. We may even have some posts between a few of us in the beginning of the thread :crazy:

I do find it odd that "B" doesnt seem as interested in her as she does him, IMO. It seems like she is forcing his touches/hugs/kisses during pics. I am SHOCKED :eek::eek: that she wasnt smart enough to either make her MS private, or remove the glamour/sexy pics of herself. IMO, she is making herself out to look like her hero, KC. Who is their right mind would leave those up? She would have to know that she was being scrutinized ALL over the internet!! Didnt her bro say anything to her? MY DAD would have kicked my *advertiser censored** if he saw those, ESPECIALLY if I was accused of killing his first grandbaby!! Her BFF Amber looks like: (nevermind about her, I will be nice, but hers look just as bad, IMO)

The BIGGEST telling piece of her MS are the lack of pics of Emma. The space has barely been edited, if it all- the only part I KNOW of, is the lame poem she thought would garner sympathy for Emma's untimely passing, and IMO, it makes me ill!!! I personally cant tell anything else that has been changed at all. There are more pics of her and friends than that gorgeous baby! WTH??? I have seen cuter pics of Emma in the paper and on NG.

I get a "bad vibe/gut feeling" that she just wasnt that into Emma. Most young moms her age have their MS pages decked out with their baby's pics- Especially cute ones like Emma!~

I may be wrong, and she may have a FB page full of Emma, I dont have time to look, but since y'all were discussing MS, I wanted to jump in there while it was fresh in my head. If Im wrong, I apologize for jumping the gun :rolleyes:

One more thing, and maybe you will remember Lovejac, Kat, MBM, or anyone who was discussing this- Why are the New Years pics titles 8/09? Am I the dumb one??? Im confused~ or maybe they are of some significance? Cant imagine what???

CG

Well as Cindy would say "She was paid for those pix!" Well, more likely she paid for those pix! Like that makes them all OK!

I was shocked too over how few pix there are of Emma, specially compared to pix of herself; even her bro only has one!

I'm guessing the 8/09 is 12/31/08 - 1/1/09 but just a guess!

Take care. Specially all that driving back and forth! Crazy CA drivers!

I dont know for a fact, but my DH said that there is a lot of CRACK and CHIVA (sp?) (heroine). He said there were a lot of junkies around there that slam (shoot up). It is a heavily populated Hispanic area and older immigrants (mine are Italiano). I DO NOT believe that she turned off the freeway to dump her there- She would have to make a few turns and know where she was going. This is NOT the place for a young, naive-looking, white-girl to be out of her car in the late afternoon/early evening. After speaking to my DH last night, he suggested that maybe her new man helped her dump the body. That would be nothing for a gang banger in this area to do- They are the hardest of hard core and are the epitomy of a Sureno (Crip) gang member. THEY could have gotten away with throwing something in a tall field of weeds, without anyone looking twice, where she would have stuck out like a sore thumb.

I believe it was done in panic and they were already in that area partying. She had to sober up before calling the police/her brother, hence the delay in calling for help. I honestly think her cell phone pings will tell the whole story!!

BTW- Last weekend when we came home from LB, I had my DH cruise down San Fern Blvd and in the ghetto area, there are plenty of over-grown fields. :mad:

GREAT thought, chicogirl! I think you are absolutely correct. Your statement just reminded me about something I read in one of the news articles. Something along the lines of "at this point police don't think anyone else is involved." (paraphrasing here) It made me suspicious then and now, even more, like, why would they even say that?

Dang it, now I'm going to have to try and find that article. :waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member