CA - Emma Barker, 18 mos, suffocated, Lancaster, 18 March 2009 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I don't mind sharing it anymore. This was when I was from the age of 18 until 21 so it's been a good 7 years since I quit. I just hope by me being open about it can save someone else's life. Granted if someone would have told me about it before or when I was doing it I wouldn't have listen but I'd rather tell my story instead of being part of the story anymore.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Color me impressed, Coley! I've never thought it was possible to :eek: !

Bahaha, for some reason I always make :eek: I guess he can live vicariously through me instead of the computer screen lol

Yes, it jacks you up. The hallucinations are mainly, because you stay up for days on end and you aren't eating, so your brain is lacking sleep and nutrition, and then you have all the chemicals in your system. Sounds fun, doesn't it? :crazy:

RL, Coley,Flourish and anyone else who has shared their story and insights (sorry if I forgot ya),
THANK YOU!!!! I cant imagine the courage it took for you to publicly admit your demons, and I applaud you for that! :clap::clap::clap:

I am thankful I dont have any unhealthy addictions, but posts from courageous young ladies like yourselves let people know that addicts come in all shapes and sizes. You two are both beautiful yound ladies, and thank you for 'schooling' us and keeping us up to par on the signs of a meth user- Stay strong and keep clean! YOU GO GIRLS!!!! :blowkiss:

Whoo! I am happy to hear that you are okay!

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

My son's father had apparantly been doing meth sometimes around the same time as when he shook my son so violently. I don't, however, usually mention that particular piece. For one thing, I don't know he was using FOR SURE, only 99% sure:), but for another reason, I don't want anyone to think that his being all f'd up on meth made it excusable to kill my baby!

I'm appreciating all the insight and good discussion going on here:)

Flourish,

I am SOOO sad to hear about your precious baby!! I cant imagine the pain, but my heart goes out to you. I am glad you are putting your anger towards a more positive direction and helping victims. When I read over on DD, most all of the violent baby killers and baby-shakers, are usually on meth- What a shame!!

BTW- Girl, If you were 99% sure, the you knew. Women doubt their intuition when sometimes it can be one our strongest assets :). Keeep your head up and stay strong- I like your posts :blowkiss:.

I love your new avie! You've had some great ones!

Just checked "B"'s MS page (Stacey's Nascar man)- Anyways, she has him as number 3 on her list - behind her brother Nick and friend Amber.

The odd thing is that Brandon has Stacey on page 5 of 5, at # 192 out of 195 and Nick is number 190 out of 195 on his friends list. That means 190 people are more important to him than the Barkers. hmmmm...........

I dont recall this being so far on his list, but something isnt right here???

Wierd thing is, it looks like pic of Stacey kissing his cheek on his front page, but there are NO photos of her in any of his albums. Not even the BIG nascar trip...hmmmmm, maybe he just wasnt that into her!

http://www.myspace.com/18026557

Do y'all think thats her on his page kissing his cheek?

Does anyone think he looks like a chubby Woody Harrellson? In some of his smiles, it reminds me of him ...lol

Hi Saucey,

Do you know for a fact that Brendon is still her BF? Is this Mr NASCAR? For some reason, I dont get the feeling they are still together from some of his pics (unless theyre old)- I saw pics of Stacey on the front page, but there are other girls there also. :waitasec:

Im SOOO frustrated with this case- Interesting thing- Out of the list of frinds that Chezire made (Thank you for that :blowkiss:), not one person besides Nick says anything in memorium to sweet Emma Leigh.

WHERE IS LAPD?????? LASD?????? I live sooo close, I could reach out and slap her (ok, 2 towns away)~ I wish there was someway I could freaking arrest her!! :furious::furious:

I don't know if things have changed since Stacey was arrested but I'm not to sure Brandon was really that into her, kid or not. There's just a ton of girls leaving comments. And while he has a picture of him and Stacey together up top, write below it is a semi racey pic. I think this guy is still playing the field. He does make a good looking couple with Stacey. But I don't see any of him and Emma.

Thanks for this information, I've never done "street drugs"; my mom was a nurse whose favorite drug story was the kid she saw in the psych ward who after doing LSD just once thought she was an orange and went crazy from fear of anyone coming near her was going to peel her. That worked for me!! I forgot about it for years, wish I could ask her if that story was true or scare tactics! :D

Respectfully snipped ;)

I could never do street drugs - I'd just keel over and die. I had surgery back in December, and they gave me Morphine. Almost stopped breathing and made me sick as a dog. Had it not been for the pain.....

I just don't get the whole street drug scene. However, I did see she had sores on the side of her mouth (indicating some sort of inhalant useage).

Sorry to get OT.

and probably the reason LE said she keeps changing her story.

The girl's mother, Stacy Barker, said that she was knocked unconscious after hitting her head on the steering wheel of her car at Lancaster Park and awoke hours later at a Palmdale park-n-ride with her daughter missing. The mother told detectives that she was at Lancaster City Park on Wednesday sometime after 5 p.m. when she was placing her daughter in a car seat and hit her head.

So which is it Stacey?

You were knocked unconcious after hitting your head on the steering wheel (yah right - what was it made of? steel? Most steering wheels are padded)

OR,

Were you knocked unconcious when your were placing your daughter in her car seat?

Sorry - you can't have it both ways....

Just checked "B"'s MS page (Stacey's Nascar man)- Anyways, she has him as number 3 on her list - behind her brother Nick and friend Amber.

The odd thing is that Brandon has Stacey on page 5 of 5, at # 192 out of 195 and Nick is number 190 out of 195 on his friends list. That means 190 people are more important to him than the Barkers. hmmmm...........

I dont recall this being so far on his list, but something isnt right here???

Wierd thing is, it looks like pic of Stacey kissing his cheek on his front page, but there are NO photos of her in any of his albums. Not even the BIG nascar trip...hmmmmm, maybe he just wasnt that into her!

http://www.myspace.com/18026557

Do y'all think thats her on his page kissing his cheek?

I think it is and for the life of me can't understand what it is still doing up there! :waitasec:

...i don't think guys worry much about the order of myspace friends ,they just usually leave you where you are whenever you're added,unless you make them aware of it.
...her brother however moved her out of his top friends...

...i don't think guys worry much about the order of myspace friends ,they just usually leave you where you are whenever you're added,unless you make them aware of it.
...her brother however moved her out of his top friends...

Thank you for your confirmation! I check Nick's MS every day and that change just happened yesterday. I didn't know the significance, if any, until now, thanks to you and missmybaby.

Very interesting to me!

....yes,that is very telling....doesn't seem like we have another 'this family is united' thing going on here...

....yes,that is very telling....doesn't seem like we have another 'this family is united' thing going on here...

Thank God for that! I don't think I could take it after the A's :hand:

I feel very sorry for Nick, can you imagine how betrayed he feels, after all, Stacey called him first and dragged him headfirst into her lies.

Yes she did Lovejac. I was thinking about this last night. I thought about how Emma was murdered and how her Mother who is charged with her murder tried to make herself appear as the victim.

To me that shows us insight into what SB is...

Yes she concocted a story to coverup the murder. But look at the story she concocted. It's a story where she is the ultimate victim. In her story, she was the one that was assaulted, had her child taken...all the while knowing that if anyone believed this story they would feel so sorry for her once Emma was found dead.

Then what does she do? She doesn't call 911 she calls her brother. Trying to elicit more sympathy IMHO. She allowed them to transport her by ambulance for medical treatment, all the while knowing her child was laying by the side of the road in the high weeds where she threw her.

Then we look at her social networking page. On the front it appears she is a loving mother. Then we look at the albums and we see a few pictures of Emma but we see more pictures of her half dressed and others of her partying.

And then let's look at the circumstances of her Mothering. Her parents worked nights so that they could care for Emma. Her brother kept Emma in the mornings. What amount of time was SB responsible for Emma? More than likely only a few hours in the day, if that.

Only a few hours in the day to care for her child and that child did not live past 18 months.

So what I see is...Self centered, Selfish, manipulative, liar, and now murderer. She could have given that child to her parents and walked away. I think she wanted her cake and eat it too.

It all just makes me so angry.

Respectfully snipped ;)

I could never do street drugs - I'd just keel over and die. I had surgery back in December, and they gave me Morphine. Almost stopped breathing and made me sick as a dog. Had it not been for the pain.....

I just don't get the whole street drug scene. However, I did see she had sores on the side of her mouth (indicating some sort of inhalant useage).

Sorry to get OT.

You're no more O/T then the rest of us putting our :twocents: and sharing what we feel. :D

Glad you made it through OK! I have had morphine post op and done fine. I just don't know why anyone would want to feel that way. I much prefer local or a block to get through the first 24 hours and then switch to something that doesn't knock me for a loop. :crazy:

the Barkers are the anti-Anthony's TG! It's almost as if they are aware and doing everything the opposite of what we saw with the A's.

I wonder if the A's are aware of the Barkers?

I think it is and for the life of me can't understand what it is still doing up there! :waitasec:

He reminds me of a great big kid, he's 23, 24? 'bout time to start acting like a grown up. We'll see...

But I think you were right when you said "He's just not that into her."

The place where Stacey falls on his MySpace is according to when they became friends, it's only the My Top # that is controlled by the user.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper