DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are there 2 Erin pages on Facebook?

LocateErin
PrayingforErin

Are they run by his and her families?

If Erin was meeting up with someone, it would explain why she would plan to be out from 7 am to 4 pm. The idea that she planned to take photos in the hot, hot desert all day does not hold water. None of the news people seem to have asked whether Erin was meeting someone, and no one who has been interviewed has volunteered any info like that either. Befriending and trusting the wrong person and meeting up with them at the park does fit in with what we have been told of Erin's character which appears to be very sheltered and naïve . I think that is a good theory to go on, and LE is probably looking into that.

I agree. He's repeating things he's seen come and go on social media. It's amazing really, if you sit here on the computer and refresh refresh the things that come and go quickly in cyberspace without most people noticing! Where there's smoke, there's fire IMHO. When locals keep saying it, people who allude to knowing the person in the case, it becomes very believable to me.

I think it was a misguided attempt to help her nephew. It doesn't ring true to me and came off as blaming the victim.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/07/0...earance-pregnant-military-spouse-erin-corwin/

Not sure if I can post this or not because it can be chalked up as gossip but I read a comment on one of the news articles that was interesting. So can I say read BECkle's comment? You have to go through a lot to get there but it was posted yesterday so not in today's comments. Around 13 hours ago is where it is.

Wow. I have no idea if the commenter knows what they're talking about or is just stirring up trouble, but I can verify that I saw at least one of the FB comments s/he talks about that was almost immediately deleted.

I went and found the comment. This is exactly what his Aunt J. R. was alluding to on the Locate Erin facebook page, and that conversation has been deleted.

it certainly changes my view on things

I think it was a misguided attempt to help her nephew. It doesn't ring true to me and came off as blaming the victim.

Something is clear to me - the family is sitting on SOMETHING that's a secret. So many times you hear people say he really wants to talk but isn't allowed to. I think some of them are keeping something secret - why else would they have to meet with LE to decide what they can tell the media? That meeting wouldn't take place if they didn't know something to tell.

I think now with so much media, someone will leak something that makes this case make a little more sense.

I believe it wasn't the main entrance to the base, but a side, rarely used gate ... or something like that.

The reports I've seen say it was found on Valle Vista between Condor and Utah Trail. While less traffic would be on that road on a weekend, it is still sees enough traffic that someone should have seen the car before Monday, if it was there.

Also, that section (where the car was reportedly found) is very much within walking distance if the base.

Condor gate is open DAILY from 5:30 am til 9 p.m.

The Marines did not find Bin Laden. Intelligence officials with the CIA and other intelligence agencies found him based on intelligence received from detainees at Guantanamo Bay. Then a special unit of the Navy SEALS conducted an operation that led to his death. Before the raid, intelligence officials watched a courier who made frequent deliveries to Bin Laden's compound. The operation took quite a long time.

I'm thinking I need to change my name to "CluelessWonder". Thank you for enlightening me. I think you get my point though?

it's also not that uncommon (sadly) for a military's spouse to have an affair, specifically when the military member is gone for extended periods of time. Pair that with her age, just living with her husband for the first time ("you never fully know someone until you live with them") and being lonely in a new state where she didn't know many people (i.e. moved from TN on her own), it's very possible she could have had a boyfriend on the side - met up with him to break it off - and things went badly.

The delay in reporting her missing is very odd, but we shouldn't read too much into that. I had a similar feeling about the young woman in Texas who had traveled the world for a year and vanished while out for a walk. Her husband did not report her missing timely either and I would have bet money her husband killed her, but they ruled her death a suicide.

The delay in reporting her missing is very odd, but we shouldn't read too much into that. I had a similar feeling about the young woman in Texas who had traveled the world for a year and vanished while out for a walk. Her husband did not report her missing timely either and I would have bet money her husband killed her, but they ruled her death a suicide.

In that case too, while everyone seemed absolutely flummoxed as to what happened to her, one lone sister in law kept saying she was having very serious problems adjusting. It's funny how one person can see the truth and predict what happened, when everyone else misses it sometimes.

In that case too, while everyone seemed absolutely flummoxed as to what happened to her, one lone sister in law kept saying she was having very serious problems adjusting. It's funny how one person can see the truth and predict what happened, when everyone else misses it sometimes.

serious problems adjusting can be reason for an affair too....

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/07/0...earance-pregnant-military-spouse-erin-corwin/

Not sure if I can post this or not because it can be chalked up as gossip but I read a comment on one of the news articles that was interesting. So can I say read BECkle's comment? You have to go through a lot to get there but it was posted yesterday so not in today's comments. Around 13 hours ago is where it is.

Wow - took me a while to find it, but that is interesting.

So - if BECKle is correct, maybe she told her husband she was going to JT, but went to meet her BF instead.

My mom always told me to never lie about where I was going, because if she had to come look for me, she wanted to know where to look.

I'm thinking I need to change my name to "CluelessWonder". Thank you for enlightening me. I think you get my point though?

LOL. I understand what you're saying. I think they're doing the best they can given the circumstances. But it is difficult to be patient when it seems that something bad may have happened to Erin. I don't know how they think they'll find her from the sky. If someone put her out there, then that someone may have buried her beneath the sand. Animals may dig her up, though.

So - if BECKle is correct, maybe she told her husband she was going to JT, but went to meet her BF instead.

My mom always told me to never lie about where I was going, because if she had to come look for me, she wanted to know where to look.

She told her mother the day prior (Friday) that she was going to JT too. I think she really did go to JT. Whatever else happened, who knows.

She could have went to JT, then met up with "someone" afterwards.

Semper Fi:

BBM, And yet, a spokesman for SBSO said, if his wife didn't come home by dinner, he would have reported her missing sooner.

Me:

True however was he speaking from direct knowledge or just speculating on a reporter's question? Lots of times (or so it seems to me) PAO's don't necessarily know all the answers to the questions or even all the specifics on the case. I'd love to hear from the lead investigator (and Im sure we all would)

IF there was a boyfriend, I wonder if she was meeting him to inform him that she was pregnant.

That alone could be reason enough for someone else (beside her husband) to kill her.

I hope I am wrong.

IF there was a boyfriend, I wonder if she was meeting him to inform him that she was pregnant.

That alone could be reason enough for someone else (beside her husband) to kill her.

I hope I am wrong.

Fathers Day was June 15th, she went missing June 28th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
birdistheword14