GUILTY CA - Erin Corwin, 19, pregnant, Twentynine Palms, 28 June 2014 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was based on seeing him in that video

Ah, OK! Thanks!

I was wondering, cuz I went back and looked at it a couple of times to see if perhaps you knew something we didn't (and were trying to lead us there) but after looking, I don't think he is based on what he is wearing (his own clothes) and the truck he is next to (which I assume is his.)

If he were either a city employee or water district employee I believe he would have on a uniform style shirt. And he'd definitely be driving a water district vehicle or city vehicle. That truck just looked like a personal vehicle. Unless he's a contractor for them? Not sure if they have contractors?

By no means do I want anyone to think that Erin was prefect. We all make mistakes. She was a great kid. As a family we have been talking about the media or CL attorney trying to dig up dirt on her. Everyone's response has pretty much been the same "go ahead and try to find dirt on her. There is no dirt to find"

We all love Jon and are very proud to say he is a Marine. That he is willing to do what it takes to help us enjoy the life so many of us take for granted.

Were we concerned about Erin going across country from all her family and friends? Yes who wouldn't be. We loved both of them. We did everything we could to support them and help Erin prepare for the next chapter in her life

Ah, OK! Thanks!

I was wondering, cuz I went back and looked at it a couple of times to see if perhaps you knew something we didn't (and were trying to lead us there) but after looking, I don't think he is based on what he is wearing (his own clothes) and the truck he is next to (which I assume is his.)

If he were either a city employee or water district employee I believe he would have on a uniform style shirt. And he'd definitely be driving a water district vehicle or city vehicle. That truck just looked like a personal vehicle. Unless he's a contractor for them? Not sure if they have contractors?

Hmmmm good points. I hadn't looked that close. I still have a lot to learn in this sleuthing thing

Truthbeknown- I am so sorry for the loss of your beloved Erin... for all of you who loved and knew her. Everyone makes mistakes, most people don't end up murdered because of them. I want justice for Erin, she didn't deserve what happened to her- no one does. Prayers and strength for you and yours as you move forward in this most difficult of circumstance. We will not ever forget her, she was a lovely human being. Thank you for being here~ Frigga

By no means do I want anyone to think that Erin was prefect. We all make mistakes. She was a great kid. As a family we have been talking about the media or CL attorney trying to dig up dirt on her. Everyone's response has pretty much been the same "go ahead and try to find dirt on her. There is no dirt to find"

We all love Jon and are very proud to say he is a Marine. That he is willing to do what it takes to help us enjoy the life so many of us take for granted.

Were we concerned about Erin going across country from all her family and friends? Yes who wouldn't be. We loved both of them. We did everything we could to support them and help Erin prepare for the next chapter in her life

I am just so glad the Internet wasn't around when I was 19! <phew> Fact is, regardless of her mistake/s, Erin's life should not have been cut short because of it. No matter how hard I try, I simply cannot understand the mind of a monster who would do that to such a beautiful and vibrant girl!

Truthbeknown- I am so sorry for the loss of your beloved Erin... for all of you who loved and knew her. Everyone makes mistakes, most people don't end up murdered because of them. I want justice for Erin, she didn't deserve what happened to her- no one does. Prayers and strength for you and yours as you move forward in this most difficult of circumstance. We will not ever forget her, she was a lovely human being. Thank you for being here~ Frigga

Frigga!!! You brought tears to my eyes! Very well said! Agreed on all points. :goodpost:

I am just so glad the Internet wasn't around when I was 19! <phew> Fact is, regardless of her mistake/s, Erin's life should not have been cut short because of it. No matter how hard I try, I simply cannot understand the mind of a monster who would do that to such a beautiful and vibrant girl!

BBM: Stayhomemommy: Thank goodness you (and most of the world) can't understand the mind of a monster. For those that can understand it, run away from them as fast as you can! I think it takes a special kind of evil to murder somebody. Especially somebody that you've been intimate and shared special moments with. As I've said before, I truly cannot understand how, on that 2 hour drive, Erin thinks they're going for a special day and all the while CL knew those were going to be Erin's last moments on this earth. Christopher Lee is that special type of evil.

Truthbeknown:

We've heard that Erin was anywhere from 3 weeks to 3 months pregnant. Are you able to confirm how far along she actually was? TIA

Trying to understand the reasoning behind this senseless murder is not for the reasonable mind. In my opinion, this crime is the result of a person(s) with extremely low IQ and totally self-centered. No one with a rational mind and common sense would have even considered these actions. Along with that, the indications of serious lack of intelligence is evident in the way it was carried out. This person hardly has the intelligence to keep out of the rain, must less, fool LE. I can't imagine trying to hold an intelligent conversation with this person. I think someone covered it well. "to stupid to keep their lies straight". Peace!

BBM: Stayhomemommy: Thank goodness you (and most of the world) can't understand the mind of a monster. For those that can understand it, run away from them as fast as you can! I think it takes a special kind of evil to murder somebody. Especially somebody that you've been intimate and shared special moments with. As I've said before, I truly cannot understand how, on that 2 hour drive, Erin thinks they're going for a special day and all the while CL knew those were going to be Erin's last moments on this earth. Christopher Lee is that special type of evil.

BBM: It haunts and distresses me to even think about it. :(

Truthbeknown:

We've heard that Erin was anywhere from 3 weeks to 3 months pregnant. Are you able to confirm how far along she actually was? TIA

All we know is she found out she was pregnant at an visit to the emergency room on Father's Day for a migraine.

Trying to understand the reasoning behind this senseless murder is not for the reasonable mind. In my opinion, this crime is the result of a person(s) with extremely low IQ and totally self-centered. No one with a rational mind and common sense would have even considered these actions. Along with that, the indications of serious lack of intelligence is evident in the way it was carried out. This person hardly has the intelligence to keep out of the rain, must less, fool LE. I can't imagine trying to hold an intelligent conversation with this person. I think someone covered it well. "to stupid to keep their lies straight". Peace!

He must have had some knowledge in something: horses maybe? I say that because Erin doesn't strike me as unintelligent. Naive maybe; but not unintelligent. I find it hard to fathom her getting involved intimately with someone who didn't appeal to her intellect--at least on some level. It *had* to be something, because, in my opinion, Jon is significantly more attractive than CL. So it couldn't have just been CL's looks. At least, that is JMOO.

All we know is she found out she was pregnant at an visit to the emergency room on Father's Day for a migraine.

That explains how come JC knew about the pregnancy. Since it's being reported that both men knew. I'm still trying to decide if I believe that CL did in fact know about it.

Eta: typo

He must have had some knowledge in something: horses maybe? I say that because Erin doesn't strike me as unintelligent. Naive maybe; but not unintelligent. I find it hard to fathom her getting involved intimately with someone who didn't appeal to her intellect--at least on some level. It *had* to be something, because, in my opinion, Jon is significantly more attractive than CL. So it couldn't have just been CL's looks. At least, that is JMOO.

Maybe he was smart, charming, emotionally and physically there for her. Things she liked and needed. Could be that he was just stupid when it came to emergency situations (ie: cover up)

Maybe he was smart, charming, emotionally and physically there for her. Things she liked and needed. Could be that he was just stupid when it came to emergency situations (ie: cover up)

Yes, this scenario makes sense, too.

And thank you, thank you, thank you for finally clearing that up! I've said that for weeks but everyone argued with me and got my posts deleted!

Would you know about, be willing to verify, the period tracker that was supposed to have been found?

I don't think CL was/is too smart. Maybe charming and emotionally and physically there for her, but smart? Nope. You won't convince me of that!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliver