GUILTY CA - Erin Corwin, 19, pregnant, Twentynine Palms, 28 June 2014 - #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The car was left very close to Base and IMO the spot was chosen to enable the Perp to have access to Base without having to go through the gate.

Most military bases I have been to have fencing around the perimeter. Do you know if 29Palms has fencing around the perimeter ?

The military base near me does not have fencing around the whole perimeter.

Thank you , Kensie. I am curious if there was fencing near the Condor Gate . If there is a fence, it wouldn't seem likely someone would ditch her car and walk to the base to avoid going through the gate but risk being seen jumping a fence. IMO

The comments are under the ad pictures below the article

Sometimes you have to be logged into Facebook or some other SM to get the comments to show on some sites. Is this the case with People as well?

comments are interesting..openmind..hints at shocking new details

Near the bottom in the comments someone reports that there's new information that is shocking. Another person posts, "do tell".
So far, nothing has been told.

Near the bottom in the comments someone reports that there's new information that is shocking. Another person posts, "do tell".

Openmind made two new comments, husband didn't do it and the baby isn't his . Alleged details, we already knew.

I think most of us on here are a tad bit older than 19 ;) thus no judging. We all know affairs happen all the time. At an adult age, most probably have witnessed thru friends/family/self how people react to affairs. All different and strange. Some know about an affair but hold helplessly on to try to save a marriage. He probably had an inkling something was up.

I'm thinking he didn't call the police right away because he figured she was with this guy. The husband himself could have pointed LE to the guy. JMO

Actually it was parked in the direction as she was traveling home. Also I don't believe that SAR/LE would pour a ton of resources into scouring the park, which covers hundreds of square miles, to make a Perp believe they weren't on to them.

On that car. (I'm stuck on it since it was the last thing found.)

Looking at Google Earth, has anyone any more specific info on where and how that car was parked?

I am using the intersection of Ranch Road and Valle Vista road as the location per earlier posts.

And where the Corwin's actual address was that they physically lived at?

Was Erin and Husband at home together when the comment about going to Joshua Tree for picture taking opportunities made? (Looking for her last physical location substantiated)

On a secondary note is the possible sighting within the Park of her car by a ranger if anyone knows more about that.

I'm not far from the place and want to drive up Sunday to look at things so trying to get this info.

Thank you,

I think the cat is already out of the bag so to speak, but I notice none of them are referring to the story we are discussing. Maybe someone should go clue them in, lol.

My heart goes out to Jonathan Corwin, and the wife of the marine Erin was having an affair with. Can you even imagine? The distant friends of the wife are emailing her/facebooking her and saying wow what's this with your marine base? And this poor woman is thinking this whole time oh my god my husband has maybe impregnated and now probably killed this woman. And Erin's family is in knots praying against all odds she is alive, and Jonathan's family is praying for that too and also comforting him in this unbelievably horrible time.

I can't even imagine. The collateral damage here is unfathomable. My mind just keeps going back to the wife of that marine. Maybe she has kids. Unbearable pain.

On that car. (I'm stuck on it since it was the last thing found.)

Looking at Google Earth, has anyone any more specific info on where and how that car was parked?

I am using the intersection of Ranch Road and Valle Vista road as the location per earlier posts.

And where the Corwin's actual address was that they physically lived at?

Was Erin and Husband at home together when the comment about going to Joshua Tree for picture taking opportunities made? (Looking for her last physical location substantiated)

On a secondary note is the possible sighting within the Park of her car by a ranger if anyone knows more about that.

I'm not far from the place and want to drive up Sunday to look at things so trying to get this info.

Thank you,

Nothing more on the car than what is in the news article. Facing west and closer to Ranch Rd.

You won't be able to get to the Corwin's house unless you have a military ID to get on Base.

And to answer the questions above about fencing around the Base. No.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megan_peterson253