GUILTY CA - Erin Corwin, 19, pregnant, Twentynine Palms, 28 June 2014 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where does one get a blue latex glove? I have no idea where you would find one of those. It's certainly not rubber, it says latex. Why go through all the trouble of finding blue latex. Why one glove only? Isn't that really strange?

Wally world sells blue gloves in the diabetic section

i have a whole kitchen drawer full. the Firefighter hubby brings them home--he keeps them in his pockets all the time. he doesnt want to touch anything icky with his bare hands.

i have a whole kitchen drawer full. the Firefighter hubby brings them home--he keeps them in his pockets all the time. he doesnt want to touch anything icky with his bare hands.

I was married to one of those and he was the exact same way. He is also a paramedic and is terrified of others peoples blood getting on him.

I know some hospitals, EMT and Fire Departments use blue latex gloves. I imagine you can probably buy them somewhere. Maybe he had a box and only had one left? That wouldn't be weird if he used them for a specific task (my husband uses latex gloves when he empties the tanks in our motorhome.)

Not latex....allergy issue

Yes, ha ha, I'm an idiot. Okay, can we stop with the gloves, and focus on the purse. It's more pressing.

IMO, IM has told so many :liar: lies, she can't keep up with them thus her ever changing story.

:liar: IM constantly contradicts herself, blamed LE for the "spin". She has shown very little concern for Erin.

IM = :liar: :liar: :liar: :liar:

MOO

Yes, her lack of concern for this missing young woman casts a troubling spotlight on her. Very troubling iMO. It would behoove her to get her stories sorted out lest she appear in colussion with the L couple.
My opinion only.

I don't have any blue latex gloves at my house. I feel so left out. :shame:

In regards to IM, I think she has told some truths but has since started muddying the waters to protect CL & NL.

I think 77DH7 is right about the purse being important. My guess is that it is NL's purse. I'm most interested in to whom the iPod belongs! There could be some interesting iMessages, emails, and photos on it.

JMO

I'm a few pages behind so someone may have mentioned this already. I'm reading up on the Jennifer Huston missing case from last week in Oregon and am struck by how differently the cases area being handled. Already we have seen the husband on TV a few times, Jennifer's father (who is a retired homicide detective)on TV, surveillance footage of her at a gas station (her last confirmed sighting) and the police asking anyone and everyone to be on the look out for her or her car, to post missing posters anywhere and everywhere because they have no working theory and need everyone's help as quickly as possible. Contrasting that to this case, I can only hope that LE has had a solid working theory from early on about Erin and are just being very careful to get all the evidence pieces into place for a conviction once the person or persons is arrested and charged.

Where does one get a blue latex glove? I have no idea where you would find one of those. It's certainly not rubber, it says latex. Why go through all the trouble of finding blue latex. Why one glove only? Isn't that really strange?

Well I buy then at my local grocery store. They are on the aisle with the housecleaning supplies. I have a 20 pack in a kitchen drawer as I type :)

Mel

I don't have any blue latex gloves at my house. I feel so left out. :shame:

:gift: Here's a box of them just for you. We don't want you to feel left out.

I'm a few pages behind so someone may have mentioned this already. I'm reading up on the Jennifer Huston missing case from last week in Oregon and am struck by how differently the cases area being handled. Already we have seen the husband on TV a few times, Jennifer's father (who is a retired homicide detective)on TV, surveillance footage of her at a gas station (her last confirmed sighting) and the police asking anyone and everyone to be on the look out for her or her car, to post missing posters anywhere and everywhere because they have no working theory and need everyone's help as quickly as possible. Contrasting that to this case, I can only hope that LE has had a solid working theory from early on about Erin and are just being very careful to get all the evidence pieces into place for a conviction once the person or persons is arrested and charged.

I hve thought the same thing since following JHs thread. So much more information early on. So different.

Maybe CL and NL were on a break during his rendezvous with EC! Hehe! :laughing:

Yeah, or maybe EC felt like JC was cheating on her by putting his job and his coworker buddies ahead of their relationship. Hehe.

I think we were never supposed to know about the L's, or much of anything, and it was a true unintended leak. And may have harmed the case by putting them on the defensive, in a hurry to disappear, etc. i wonder how much real, important info they have received (LE) since the story broke. Best case scenario is that a lot of other people had tales to tell, once they knew who the possible suspects were. Jmo

The Lee's were in the midst of moving when Erin was reported missing. Their on base unit was in shambles (due to wrapping, packing and stacking boxes) so they arranged to stay at the ranch for (have no idea how long). When Erin went missing, the Lee's had all their stuff, at both locations, searched by LE. It seems, they were in the middle of the move and were doing a do-it-yourself (DITY) move. This made searching more complicated for LE.
There isn't a way to tell if anything was moved to the ranch for any other reason than they were in the midst of the move afaik.

What is the driving distance between the Marine base and the horse rescue ranch? I was thinking like 45 minutes? That seems like an excessive driving time, back and forth while the house was in shambles from packing, supplies, etc. There is TLF (Temporary Lodging Facility) right on base where families can stay while they are moving and outprocessing. That would be way more convenient. So it makes me think that there was a very good reason, especially considering the timeline of EC's disappearance, of why CL and NL just had to stay at that ranch. And with IM's contradictory statements in her interviews, this makes me even more leery of something bad happening and it happened at or near that ranch.

I keep thinking maybe IM is just really bad under pressure and interviewing, and can't seem to keep her thoughts straight. I keep thinking how it would be if someone were to put a spotlight on my grandmother about a missing person's case (granted she's significantly older than IM). Yikes! Talk about self-incriminating the innocent!

Then I am reminded that this couple was moving their items to HER ranch to stay there for a while, and this couple was using HER car to transport things. She clearly has a much closer relationship with them than she is wanting us to believe. Which would make sense that she would know more than she is wanting us to believe as well.

What is the driving distance between the Marine base and the horse rescue ranch? I was thinking like 45 minutes? That seems like an excessive driving time, back and forth while the house was in shambles from packing, supplies, etc. There is TLF (Temporary Lodging Facility) right on base where families can stay while they are moving and outprocessing. That would be way more convenient. So it makes me think that there was a very good reason, especially considering the timeline of EC's disappearance, of why CL and NL just had to stay at that ranch. And with IM's contradictory statements in her interviews, this makes me even more leery of something bad happening and it happened at or near that ranch.

I was thinking about that too, I even thought about some kind of weird horse trampling story they might have tried. I wonder why that didn't go over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StuartGotz