GUILTY CA - Erin Corwin, 19, pregnant, Twentynine Palms, 28 June 2014 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have any blue latex gloves at my house. I feel so left out. :shame:

You can also get them in black and purple. What color do you want?

I must have missed out on where the glove came in. Where did it originate? Glove in regards to what? Not the "special" relationship??

I've wonder too why they didn't just use TLF on base. I know out processing can be quite an ordeal, but why move temporarily all the way to Yucca Valley when they could stay on base for free?

You read my mind AND stole my next post!

Of course I always make it a rule never to sleep with one person while I'm in love with somebody else, but to each his own eh? It's also really more for my own benefit, I mean, I've gotta look myself in the mirror the next morning.

I for one cannot bring myself to listen to ANY thing IM has to say as her LACK of action speaks soooooooo much louder!!!!!!! :notgood: She's been on my "cold as ice" radar since I first saw the lack of ANY coverage on her WRHR page regarding one of their own volunteers being missing from day one!!! .......

I needed some comic relief so my daughter shared this with me and I'm happy to share with all fellow Web Sleuthers ..enjoy:giggle: http://youtu.be/fBVDp5eBMhU

I for one cannot bring myself to listen to ANY thing IM has to say as her LACK of action speaks soooooooo much louder!!!!!!! :notgood: She's been on my "cold as ice" radar since I first saw the lack of ANY coverage on her WRHR page regarding one of their own volunteers being missing from day one!!! .......

I needed some comic relief so my daughter shared this with me and I'm happy to share with all fellow Web Sleuthers ..enjoy:giggle: http://youtu.be/fBVDp5eBMhU

I agree! Nothing on the site, not showing any emotions about an acquaintance missing, etc = cold as ice.
And FWIW, I thought the ad was the video....that was funny in itself!

I've wonder too why they didn't just use TLF on base. I know out processing can be quite an ordeal, but why move temporarily all the way to Yucca Valley when they could stay on base for free?

When I first learned they were staying at the ranch I thought it might be because they were suspects in Erin's disappearance and they were staying out of JC way.

When I first learned they were staying at the ranch I thought it might be because they were suspects in Erin's disappearance and they were staying out of JC way.

My money says that they were wanting to keep close tabs on the ranch, maybe a possible crime scene.

Maybe she wasn't all that into horses and just went there with CL. So when the affair supposedly ended a month prior to her disappearance she gave up the horse.
IM keeps mixing thing up. One minute Erin goes to the ranch during the week and CL and NL go at weekends, next minute they are carpooling. I'm finding it difficult to believe her.

I am pretty sure it was said earlier by Erin's sister that she was really into horses back home in Tennessee. So I think she went to the rescue because of her love of horses, and that in turn connected her to the Lee's, unfortunately.

You know what the real problem is: that purse. The purse inside of the green Honda Civic. Who's purse is it. I have never known a woman to leave her purse behind ever, nevermind in somebody else's car. The car belonged to IM right, but she's outside talking to the deets, and she could've said "that's my purse" but she didn't, and besides she lent her car to the Lees for the day anyways (we know this because the girl said the PG was in the car as they were going out to shoot it later) Nichole is in the Uhaul that just pulled up, with the girl. The only woman who might leave a purse behind is a girl, but no 13-year-old is going to go without her ipod touch(which was found inside the purse), right? We need to find out who fits that purse..... like Cinderella.

What purse? What Honda Civic? WTH? What did I miss? Not a fan of riddles.....

I am pretty sure it was said earlier by Erin's sister that she was really into horses back home in Tennessee. So I think she went to the rescue because of her love of horses, and that in turn connected her to the Lee's, unfortunately.

Yep you're absolutely right. I keep forgetting her family spoke about her when she first went missing.
I read this article it's probably been posted already but it made me remember a few things.
http://abcnews.go.com/US/marines-wife-miscarried-months-missing-friend/story?id=24698134

Well, I've got my WS Club blue latex gloves. I got some spares to share.

Would someone kindly answer the several "what the heck are you talking about?" posts. I too have no clue what colored gloves, purses and IPods have to do with this case. If it is all just am imaginary game please realize how quickly some such thing can derail a thread.

Would someone kindly answer the several "what the heck are you talking about?" posts. I too have no clue what colored gloves, purses and IPods have to do with this case. If it is all just am imaginary game please realize how quickly some such thing can derail a thread.

During the search on the rescue ranch where the Lee's were staying there was a purse found in the Honda Civic. Inside that purse was an iPod which was confiscated along with the purse. How it is relevant to the case, the police haven't told us yet. We don't know whose purse it is or whose iPod it is.

The blue gloves.......I don't have a clue. In one of the links along the way in the past several pages, blue gloves were brought up. The discussion came up about where you buy them, what they would be used for and who has them on hand at their homes. So pretty much it's all case related and not derailing anything that I can see. HTH.

The iPod , gloves etc were listed in the search warrant which is why they are being discussed.

Thank you for the help, everyone! I'm off to read the search warrant and catch up un the details.

During the search on the ranch where the Lee's were staying there was a purse found on the front seat of the Honda Civic. Inside that purse was an iPod which was confiscated along with the purse. How it is relevant to the case, the police haven't told us yet. We don't know whose purse it is or whose iPod it is.

The blue gloves.......I don't have a clue. In one of the links along the way in the past several pages, blue gloves were brought up. The discussion came up about where you buy them, what they would be used for and who has them on hand at their homes. So pretty much it's all case related and not derailing anything that I can see. HTH.

There was a blue latex glove found on the porch

There was a blue latex glove found on the porch

Aha! Hence explains the blue latex gloves and where to buy them and what they would be used for. Thank you very much. :) :thinking:

The purse wasn't listed as something that was taken, just the iPod Touch that was found in the purse in the green Honda.

The "one blue latex glove" was taken from the front porch at the horse ranch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx