GUILTY CA - Erin Corwin, 19, pregnant, Twentynine Palms, 28 June 2014 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still keep thinking Leanne Bearden and Borgan Dulle.

Call me naive but I looked at a ton of NL's pinterest pins and have a hard time picturing her as an evil, vengeful person, at least to this extent. I DO see the possibility of her helping to cover up something to save her family, however.

It pretty much covers the same information that has been out here. Here is a twist maybe EC and CL did meet and NL was lurking and maybe NL took care of business by herself as revenge knowing that LE when the story came out would be looking right at CL? Pure speculation here but maybe possible. That CL was with her and he left her alive and fine but NL came behind and took matters into her own hands? The ultimate payback, take EC out and make CL suffer for the rest of his life? And OR who is to say that NL was so filled with rage with the affair between CL and EC that she did not involve another person to do the dirty work for her? Same results EC gone and CL as the main suspect. Just all pure speculation here.

I don't have any inkling that LE thinks it was suicide. In Leanne'`s case they did a huge public serch effort and always said clearly they did not suspect foul play.

I don't think there would be search warrants like this, and assistance from the fbi and ncis if they suspected that.

It also doesn't fit with someone who is pregnant for the second time in a year and waiting for her mother to visit. In leanne's case, the family seemed very accepting of the outcome (obviously traumatized, but recognized her struggles)

By the way, I did not mean to say that anyone who may believe Erin is in hiding is ludicrous...just that idea to me is beyond belief. This case has every mark of a planned kidnapping and murder. Jmo

I don't have any inkling that LE thinks it was suicide. In Leanne'`s case they did a huge public serch effort and always said clearly they did not suspect foul play.

I don't think there would be search warrants like this, and assistance from the fbi and ncis if they suspected that.

It also doesn't fit with someone who is pregnant for the second time in a year and waiting for her mother to visit. In leanne's case, the family seemed very accepting of the outcome (obviously traumatized, but recognized her struggles)

This does not feel like a suicide to me either. Erin was pregnant and probably thrilled, after the recent miscarriage. And she seemed to love life. She was looking forward to her birthday and her Moms visit. And her texts to her friend did not sound suicidal. They sounded hopeful. jmo

O/T but interesting...

http://www.press-citizen.com/story/...-convicted-of-killing-pregnant-wife/13107175/

This case happens to be in my home state (Iowa) so I have followed it in the news. Reason I am posting it is because it shows the importance of text messages. Per the article...
"Prosecutor says texts were 'countdown' to slaying"

Would love to hear his 911 call...every one I have heard made by a guilty spouse starts out with their alibi, i.e where they were when "it happened" and then eventually gets around to the dead spouse in the den...dead giveaway to me, no pun intended and jmo.

If CL says he went hunting 2 hrs away, as did Erin's text to JT, then I wonder what else LE is going off of to keep the search centered in Joshua Tree. There has to be more than just JC's word. Phone pings, sighting, surveillance...? Or maybe it's the southern/eastern most part of Joshua Tree? It's a huge area!

I was unfamiliar with the Bearden case, so just skimmed through it. I really doubt that's the case here, but it just goes to show you really don't know a person's feelings or mental state.

"JT, Erin's friend in Tennessee, confirmed Erin and Lee were romantically involved and Erin may be pregnant with his child. Erin told J that Lee was worried if his wife discovered Erin was pregnant, the wife would divorce him and keep him from his child. J knew Erin were going on a hike together on June 28 for a celebration of Erin's pregnancy."

http://www.examiner.com/article/upd...-erin-corwin-cops-now-looking-for-crime-scene

"JT, Erin's friend in Tennessee, confirmed Erin and Lee were romantically involved and Erin may be pregnant with his child. Erin told J that Lee was worried if his wife discovered Erin was pregnant, the wife would divorce him and keep him from his child. J knew Erin were going on a hike together on June 28 for a celebration of Erin's pregnancy."

http://www.examiner.com/article/upd...-erin-corwin-cops-now-looking-for-crime-scene

BBM-So that article says HIKE, when all the others say HUNT.:gaah:

Yeah, I think I believe Hike more than hunt.

The examiner is not msm. They take media articles and blog about them. Just FYI (also why we only allow certain authors to be linked)

BBM-So that article says HIKE, when all the others say HUNT.:gaah:

Yeah, I think I believe Hike more than hunt.

Except as a rule, WS does not allow articles from the examine website to be posted here. It is not MSM.

There was some pretty good rain and flooding in some areas of 29 Palms yesterday. Not sure about the Park. We don't appear to have gotten rain (or if we did we didn't get much). We weren't home all day yesterday. When coming home on the Hwy there were "Flooded" signs and a LOT of sand on the roads between the town of Joshua Tree and 29 Palms. Again, I have no idea if it rained within the Park, or not, though.

It's currently overcast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member