GUILTY CA - Erin Corwin, 19, pregnant, Twentynine Palms, 28 June 2014 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How can we interpret the statement correctly? Sometime after Erin left with CL (how long after, at what time, left from where, in whose car?) her phone was deactivated (by whom? near what location? about what time?).
Most importantly, is there concrete evidence that Erin left with CL or is the idea based on LE's hypothesis at the time the PCA was written?

All excellent questions Woe. As soon as you get the answers would you please be so kind as to share with the rest of us? TIA (I wish it was that easy)

I have a feeling that the next thing we hear will either be an arrest, or that Erin has been located. If neither happens, I doubt we will hear anything.

Not sure if anyone has brought this up yet but I find this comment from IM in the People magazine article odd. (Don't know if I can post verbatim or not but I will...I guess I'm a rebel like that:rockon: )
"Talk about a person who has never met a stranger. Around Nichole and the baby, he was a family man."
I don't know if this statement was edited but that could be taken to mean he was quite friendly but played the dutiful role when he had to?

There's no command center because LE knows exactly what happened to EC, and who is responsible, IMO. What LE is doing with that information, or what they're doing to obtain what they need to get an indictment, is anyone's guess. If I were a loved one of EC, you couldn't stop me from heading to AK and "interviewing" the Lees myself.

I totally agree with your opinion on this case. I'd have saved myself the airfare and caught them on base or at the rescue ranch.

Do any of you think Jon questioned Chris on Sunday or Monday, before those warrants were served?

IMO I don't think so. But IMO I also think the family has known that LE has thought Erin was not of this world from very early on.

I agree. If NCIS is helping, where would the evidence be sent for analysis, and when will the results be back?

IMO I don't think so. But IMO I also think the family has known that LE has thought Erin was not of this world from very early on.

IMHO, when a missing person's vehicle is found abandoned, and the missing person did not take cash, clothes, or money, and there has been no ATM or credit card activity, there is a very strong possibility that the person is no longer living.

Is the People issue already out? I asked my husband to grab it and he got the only issue they had available, with Prince George on the cover. :banghead:

Is the People issue already out? I asked my husband to grab it and he got the only issue they had available, with Prince George on the cover. :banghead:

I think it comes out tomorrow.

Hi everyone. I am new here and although I am caught up with current events of the case I have been reading up on the old threads and found this on the 3rd thread and found it quite eerie. I have removed the posters' name so as not to offend but I am wondering if anyone else can see what I see here.....the "clues" in the post were totally unknown at this point in time.

07-16-2014

Some things I've learned:

-Christopher robin said it best: "You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think."
-B , I didn't have all the information at the start and I made some assumptions like that JC must have done it.
-LEE seems so focused on searching JT and I don't really understand it.

-Nichole Waller, another girl missing in Montana, reminds me that the search is never really over.
-LEE's across the country really are our best assets in finding these missing girls, despite their closed lips at times.
-Husband may not always be the person who did it. sometimes things are more complicated.

For this reason, I can't shake the feeling that LE couldn't find Erin on camera leaving base. Having said that, I don't believe LE looked at the footage until days later or would they have looked immediately? When Erin's husband said, my wife left home at around 7:00 a.m. Saturday morning and headed to JT, could LE get the gate people to look at the footage pronto? How difficult is it to find specific footage when you have a date and time?

Who did Jon call? The Sheriff's 911? I wonder if he called his commander first and he told him to call 911.
If I were his commander, after I called up the chain, the end guy would call the gate people next I bet. Because s/he'd want to know how big a problem he has on his hands now.

BBM
I know of a place that has appox 16 cameras that are viewed on a monitor attached to another device that looks like a DVD player, etc. The monitor is showing live recordings from the cameras. You select the camera you want to replay and reverse/fast forward until you come to what you need. You then make a recording on a DVD.

Awww, but at least Georgie is so dang cute!! :)

Hi everyone. I am new here and although I am caught up with current events of the case I have been reading up on the old threads and found this on the 3rd thread and found it quite eerie. I have removed the posters' name so as not to offend but I am wondering if anyone else can see what I see here.....the "clues" in the post were totally unknown at this point in time.

07-16-2014

Some things I've learned:

-Christopher robin said it best: "You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think."
-B , I didn't have all the information at the start and I made some assumptions like that JC must have done it.
-LEE seems so focused on searching JT and I don't really understand it.

-Nichole Waller, another girl missing in Montana, reminds me that the search is never really over.
-LEE's across the country really are our best assets in finding these missing girls, despite their closed lips at times.
-Husband may not always be the person who did it. sometimes things are more complicated.

Jambri, Can you please explain? Maybe I'm just tired, but I'm not following you at all. Thanks!

BBM
I know of a place that has appox 16 cameras that are viewed on a monitor attached to another device that looks like a DVD player, etc. The monitor is showing live recordings from the cameras. You select the camera you want to replay and reverse/fast forward until you come to what you need. You then make a recording on a DVD.

"Security footage taken at the base's three main gates was turned over to the sheriff's department, according to Marine Capt. Justin Smith." http://www.desertsun.com/story/news...15/pregnant-marine-wife-erin-corwin/12708175/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kate E