CA - Foster parents arrested in connection with murder of Hasanni Campbell - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM....
I don't want to see anymore interviews. I seriously doubt she'll speak publicly again. But if she did, I suspect all she would do would be to spend her time defending LR.

I do I want to hear how she was treated, in her opinion. remember POOR JC who had to lay on a table during 1st interview..... WELL I'd lay where ever they F'ING want Me to to find "Little Man...... ANYWHERE !!!!!

I want to hear this woman speak now that LR is behind bars....

Srry I'm Sooo Mad, and Hurt by this Story and I use that term loosely

GOOD MORNING or AFTERNOON
I hope the OPD wasn't trying to rush this because of the (JAYCEE CASE and the bad publicity of Contra Costa sheriffs dept)and they didn't want to get criticized(any more negative publicity) for not doing anything. It will just hurt OPD more to make guesses LE had very few leads. We just need to find HASANNI!!!

I wonder if she even has a job anymore? I'm sure Shuz doesn't want a possible murder convict working there.
The point is, how can she support that house? Pay hospital bills for the birth? etc etc

I'm not sure it's legal to fire someone because they are suspected of a crime. Anyone know about this?

However, she surely hasn't been able to spend a lot of time there recently, so perhaps they would let her go for absenteeism.

My guess will be an indefinite unpaid leave for "stress" - possibly until after the baby is born, since she would have been on maternity leave soon, anyway.

(I'm not sure about the mat leave laws in California, but is it mandatory for them to be paid in all full time positions?)

I'm not sure it's legal to fire someone because they are suspected of a crime. Anyone know about this?

However, she surely hasn't been able to spend a lot of time there recently, so perhaps they would let her go for absenteeism.

My guess will be an indefinite unpaid leave for "stress" - possibly until after the baby is born, since she would have been on maternity leave soon, anyway.

(I'm not sure about the mat leave laws in California, but is it mandatory for them to be paid in all full time positions?)

In California an employee can lose his/her job for any reason the employer comes up with. I think this is called "at-will" ? I don't know anything about maternity leave in CA !!!

It depends on whether CA has laws like FL in which employers can let employees go for no reason. (I believe that is what allegedly happened to ZFG in the Caylee Anthony case.)

http://www.ca-employment-lawyers.com/Wrongful-Termination.htm

I would think that Shuz would not fire an employee whose child is missing. The bad publicity would do them in. (She is presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.)

However, at some point, if JC was charged, found guilty and went to prison, they could terminate her employment.

GOOD MORNING or AFTERNOON
I hope the OPD wasn't trying to rush this because of the (JAYCEE CASE and the bad publicity of Contra Costa sheriffs dept)and they didn't want to get criticized(any more negative publicity) for not doing anything. It will just hurt OPD more to make guesses LE had very few leads. We just need to find HASANNI!!!

I was wondering if the OPD thought that the Jaycee case getting solved--and the criminals having to face up to what they did and be punished--might put some kind of pressure on LR and JC to confess. Just a thought. May be cuckoo.

I think they took a gamble on one of them turning on the other and it did not work out the way they had hoped. If anyone was going to crack, I thought it would be JC.

I know this is a long shot I want to make sure its a ok thing to do, but I knew JC and I know about abusive relationships I talk to women on this all the time.. I was in one many years ago but I had brains and got the heck out and pressed charges:furious:!! I now have a Great Husband (SOMETIMES):waitasec: I am going to try and get in touch with JC. I think she needs a friend (not LR) JC seems like she has soooo much to tell but scared too. She did look A little relieved (or maybe felt safe) in that booking pic?? I know she'll remember me!!!

I know this is a long shot I want to make sure its a ok thing to do, but I knew JC and I know about abusive relationships I talk to women on this all the time.. I was in one many years ago but I had brains and got the heck out and pressed charges:furious:!! I now have a Great Husband (SOMETIMES):waitasec: I am going to try and get in touch with JC. I think she needs a friend (not LR) JC seems like she has soooo much to tell but scared too. She did look A little relieved (or maybe felt safe) in that booking pic?? I know she remembers me!!!

I don't think anyone here could stop you from doing this as long as you don't connect Websleuths to you, but I think it's a bad idea.
IMO

ETA: Can you handle it if it turns out she did have knowledge of abuse, covered up death, etc.?

I know this is a long shot I want to make sure its a ok thing to do, but I knew JC and I know about abusive relationships I talk to women on this all the time.. I was in one many years ago but I had brains and got the heck out and pressed charges:furious:!! I now have a Great Husband (SOMETIMES):waitasec: I am going to try and get in touch with JC. I think she needs a friend (not LR) JC seems like she has soooo much to tell but scared too. She did look A little relieved (or maybe felt safe) in that booking pic?? I know she remembers me!!!

If you choose to do so, you should do it as a personal choice and not have it connected with WS whatsoever, as members of the forum are discouraged from contacting families involved in these situations, I believe. Also, ethically, you should keep anything she tells you private, IMO.

However, if you believe she is an abused woman and you wish to be a supportive friend to her, do what you feel is best.

I don't think anyone here could stop you from doing this as long as you don't connect Websleuths to you, but I think it's a bad idea.
IMO

ETA: Can you handle it if it turns out she did have knowledge of abuse, covered up death, etc.?

I am not the type to go put myself in JC's face. The Women/Men I talk to are usually sent to me from others. Its just so hard to sit back and watch.. I feel more with this than any other case I have ever studied maybe its because its personal but something is NOT right.
I do agree its not a "good" thing to do but maybe after LR is locked up I can talk with her...After LR is long gone she still has self esteem issues among others issues that she will need to get through so she doesn't get into another abusive relationship..

I know this is a long shot I want to make sure its a ok thing to do, but I knew JC and I know about abusive relationships I talk to women on this all the time.. I was in one many years ago but I had brains and got the heck out and pressed charges:furious:!! I now have a Great Husband (SOMETIMES):waitasec: I am going to try and get in touch with JC. I think she needs a friend (not LR) JC seems like she has soooo much to tell but scared too. She did look A little relieved (or maybe felt safe) in that booking pic?? I know she'll remember me!!!

And, remember, we are pretty sure LR was reading here, so she may have seen some of your posts and already is aware of your interest. I find it hard to believe he would read here and not ask her about someone she grew up with and not ask if she remembered you. But, then again that implies a close relationship on their part, and no one is sure that's really there. Just be careful!

I am not the type to go put myself in JC's face. The Women/Men I talk to are usually sent to me from others. Its just so hard to sit back and watch.. I feel more with this than any other case I have ever studied maybe its because its personal but something is NOT right.
I do agree its not a "good" thing to do but maybe after LR is locked up I can talk with her...After LR is long gone she still has self esteem issues among others issues that she will need to get through so she doesn't get into another abusive relationship..

I also find myself a little concerned about having this board become a PR platform for her, and, possibly, through her, LR.

I am not sure I buy abuse as an adequate defense for not protecting a child, anyway, frankly.

I have seen personal friends of accused people really cause a lot of havoc on WS before, because it effectively ends discussions that aren't sympathetic towards the accused/suspect with friends here and causes people to put all the blame on the accused/suspect who doesn't.

I'd just like to remind you, that if you do contact her and she does confide in you, you could very well put yourself in the position where you're the next one who's front page news. LE is going to be monitoring every breath she takes until this thing nears a conclusion. I wouldn't want to make myself the next science project that's inspected and disected here and on other forums, exposed to the entire world. You'd likely have your own thread..."friends of JC, formerly known as member merimer." :eek:
Get the idea? I say don't. Don't set yourself up for that.

I'd just like to remind you, that if you do contact her and she does confide in you, you could very well put yourself in the position where you're the next one who's front page news. LE is going to be monitoring every breath she takes until this thing nears a conclusion. I wouldn't want to make myself the next science project that's inspected and disected here and on other forums, exposed to the entire world. You'd likely have your own thread..."friends of JC, formerly known as member merimer." :eek:
Get the idea? I say don't. Don't set yourself up for that.

Another good reason not to ever commit a crime... I wouldn't want Shutterfly after me.

Damn, there goes my bank robbery plans. Shucks.

Another good reason not to ever commit a crime... I wouldn't want Shutterfly after me.

Damn, there goes my bank robbery plans. Shucks.

Whya....dayum...we said we wouldn't TALK about the BANK Whya!!!! Sheeeeeeesh.

:floorlaugh:

Thank you guys sometimes I do things without thinking:waitasec: or should I say based on my heart not logical..I do feel that she has issues even before LR. I only know her from years ago and as I have learned people change. I just hope I am wrong about her...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iwantapuppy