GUILTY CA - Gianni, 24, & Sal Belvedere, 22, Ilona Flint, 22, San Diego, 24 Dec 2013 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What is going on?? This case is so strange. I hope these poor people and their families get justice soon :(

MOD NOTE:
Inviting outside contact or alluding to "private" additional information:

“Inviting” is termed as a post where you invite other members to contact you to find out more information, rather than post it in the forum. This is not allowed and any posts with emails or invitations to contact for more information will either be edited or deleted entirely.

This includes use of the Private Message system via comments such as “Check your PMs” or “PM me” posted in discussion threads. Think about it - it's like whispering into someone's ear while you are at a table full of other people. If you want to have a private conversation just have it, don't announce it.

Additionally, please don't drop hints, or post on the board that you know something, or are privy to inside information, but you won't or can't post it.

If you can't post it, don't.

I made a terrible mistake everyone by listening to others even though the knowledge I passed on came from someone close to the case.

<modsnip>
How unfortunate. I hope you don't mind that I bump your post as an example of why we require MSM links, and posting rumors is not allowed. You just never can be sure, can you. :tsktsk:

Please let there be something more coming out soon about this case. So little is being shared with the public, and when things get too hushed up then I start to worry "morally and ethically" if there's a reason to keep it quiet. Waiting for LE to give us even a hint that they're working on it.

I fear that some of this case may cross state lines which can really be difficult to coordinate LE efforts. JMO

How unfortunate. I hope you don't mind that I bump your post as an example of why we require MSM links, and posting rumors is not allowed. You just never can be sure, can you. :tsktsk:

Ha i deserve it. Hard but very important lesson to learn.

Im trying to be careful on how I word things. Ive changed my opinon on the drug deal gone bad there is no information to support that theory and the people who I know in the same social circle assumed it had to be that due to the lack of information due to SDPD. I think it's important to find whoever did this and give justice to the family. I think the family has been silent because they have been healing and dont know how to handle this situation. There is nothing to support a mafia hit in fact the family is closest nicest people ever you can ask anyone who knows them and there is nothing to support anything other than this tragedy was random. I know a lot more than i previously did and based on the information released to the public by the family when Gianni was missing it was assumed he was alive and witnessed what happened.

i don't see how it could be random considering there were two separate cars full of victims. I can believe if it was just one car or the other. I can believe that someone might randomly shoot at the 2 victims outside the Macy's pking lot and then drive away. But then how would they have gotten to Gianni and taken him in his car?

i don't see how it could be random considering there were two separate cars full of victims. I can believe if it was just one car or the other. I can believe that someone might randomly shoot at the 2 victims outside the Macy's pking lot and then drive away. But then how would they have gotten to Gianni and taken him in his car?

I agree. I could understand random if all 3 were together, but all 3 of them when they weren't even together makes me think very differently. I could be totally wrong of course, it just seems like there's got to be some common tie between them. (IMO and all)

I agree. I could understand random if all 3 were together, but all 3 of them when they weren't even together makes me think very differently. I could be totally wrong of course, it just seems like there's got to be some common tie between them. (IMO and all)

Think of it this way let's say Gianni was late picking up Ilona after he and Sal were working late together and maybe they were all going to go somewhere together let's say Gianni shows up as it's happening and follows the car this all has supporting evidence and the family was pleading for his return because he left the mall very much alive

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Thanks Bessie, I will heed your warning as I think I was one of a few who crossed the line.

thebestinthewest - your local perspective and insight have been appreciated. Your sudden change makes us a bit curious and I'll say it - skeptical - now. Your insistence now that this is a random crime seems odd, given the facts as we (think we) know them. I hope you understand. This is not personal - this is about Gianni (and Sal and Ilona).

Please let there be a break soon so justice can be served for these young people.

Thanks Bessie, I will heed your warning as I think I was one of a few who crossed the line.

thebestinthewest - your local perspective and insight have been appreciated. Your sudden change makes us a bit curious and I'll say it - skeptical - now. Your insistence now that this is a random crime seems odd, given the facts as we (think we) know them. I hope you understand. This is not personal - this is about Gianni (and Sal and Ilona).

Please let there be a break soon so justice can be served for these young people.

I know it sounds crazy but again the evidence <modsnip> I think the boys may have worked a long day at the restaurant Gianni was running late finishing stuff up because he was the manager and sent Sal ahead of him so Ilona would not be alone waiting for him and they were all going to get something to eat since working a long day Gianni shows up while the shooting is taking place follows the car without a gun and that's why the family said they knew his heart was broken and he needed to come home and he was hiding because he was afraid but that wasn't the case it was believed by the family based on their statements he was alive until he was found. These kids still lived at home with their parents and show no signs of drug addicts or sellers. I think it was either random or the guy jumps in the car and tries to rob them and when he finds out they don't have money he shoots them and poor Gianni chases after them or someone lied to their boyfriend or brother who wanted revenge. I think we need to give the family and the boys the benefit of the doubt just because they've been silent doesn't mean anything there is no appropriate way to handle this situation, burying 2 members from such horrible violent deaths would not even fathomable to me. I obviously have changed my mind for a reason on what I have thought and <modsnip> but everything I've said here has supporting evidence released to the media. Hopefully this family will get justice. I'm the first to admit when I'm wrong and my previous theory was wrong <modsnip> If you think about the most bizarre thing about this whole thing is it could have been anyone else. There is nothing to show that the boys were anything but family oriented hard workers.

jumping off your hypothetical situation... why would Gianni follow the car instead of calling police? Or do both, at least?

And you added this phrase "or someone lied to their boyfriend or brother who wanted revenge" - huh? Who? about what? why? so that would make this not random, right?

I don't think it was random simply because the night this occurred the POI identified by LE was seen inside the mall at 11:15 p.m., 12:15 a.m. and then this happened just shortly before 1:15 a.m., for me that points to something other than a random occurrence.

IMO Ilona's killing was incidental to being with Sal. But the concept that in any way was a random act, I can't wrap my head around. LE immediately ruled out robbery. I don't believe Gianni was there that night. I do believe however that Gianni was caught up while going to get Ilona. I feel like the two brothers were targeted. For what reason I don't know. Hopefully we will find out the motive for these killings. But for anyone to think that anyone is going to commit THREE random killings is just a stretch to me. JMO

I really hope that all of you who seem to have inside information are sharing this information with the police. Don't get me wrong, I appreciate you sharing it here as much as you can, but LE needs to know whatever you know.

i really hope that all of you who seem to have inside information are sharing this information with the police. Don't get me wrong, i appreciate you sharing it here as much as you can, but le needs to know whatever you know.

bbm: This.

<snipped for space> I feel comfortable saying my source of information is the only realiable source but everything I've said here has supporting evidence released to the media.

I'm sorry but I haven't seen enough released to the media to feel strongly either way. Do you happen to have links? I'm not trying to be a pain in the butt, I promise, I'm just mystified by the contrast between lack of info in the public (that I've seen) and the "oh everyone knows what happened."

I'm sorry but I haven't seen enough released to the media to feel strongly either way. Do you happen to have links? I'm not trying to be a pain in the butt, I promise, I'm just mystified by the contrast between lack of info in the public (that I've seen) and the "oh everyone knows what happened."

Haha ill get on it right now

I really hope that all of you who seem to have inside information are sharing this information with the police. Don't get me wrong, I appreciate you sharing it here as much as you can, but LE needs to know whatever you know.

Agree...but IMO there is nothing new here that LE is not already fully aware of. My concern is what LE is actively doing??? Once again, locally we are having more derailments with SDPD.

http://www.utsandiego.com/news/2014/feb/25/police-chief-bill-lansdowne-resign/

So who is running this department lately? Sorry for the rant but I'm just furious!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member