ACTIVE SEARCH CA - Hannah, 16, Devonte, 15, & Sierra Hart, 12, Mendocino County, 26 Mar 2018 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have tall, skinny kids. My 12 year old is 5'4 and 100 lbs even. My 8 year old is 4'4 and 55 lbs. She was born 2 months premature, too. She looks tiny and bony, but she eats well. And she still weighs more and is taller than that poor 16 year old girl.

In Oregon, naturopathic medicine is covered by Medicaid. I believe so in Washington, as well. If they wanted a doctor who would back them up and advise them on any choices that might not be popular with a mainstream physician--strict vegan diet, alternate vaccine schedule, homeopathic medicine, what have you--they could have easily found such an adviser and accessed them for free with the kids' coverage. Not my style, I am a vaccine and conventional diet sort all the way, but it's definitely available out here. So there was basically no excuse for refusing regular medical care, if they did so. I really, really wonder if the kids ever did see a doctor.

Trying to figure out what this could mean.
I can´t.

Someone posted earlier that Jen was a game ambassador for a video game. Someone she was friends with In that gaming group said there was a family emergency and wouldn’t be hearing from her for awhile that was her last message to that friend

Where did the weights come from?? It doesn’t seem like the Hart’s took their kids to the doctor (who would be mandatory reporters) and no one has seen them recently so are they just guessing??

I know we’ve seen plenty of reports where missing posters, amber alerts, etc have incorrect info so I’m just wondering if this is even accurate.

My very active, healthful eating 7.5 year old weighs 44 lbs and is skinny but I just can’t see a 16 year old weighing this amount and people not suspecting something!

You can see in photos that she is tiny.

Someone posted earlier that Jen was a game ambassador for a video game. Someone she was friends with In that gaming group said there was a family emergency and wouldn’t be hearing from her for awhile that was her last message to that friend

But this was Sarah.

She sent a message to a friend at 3 am March 24, saying she was so sick she might have to go to hospital.

Friend tried to reach Sarah, but unsuccessfully.

http://www.oregonlive.com/pacific-northwest-news/index.ssf/2018/04/sarah_hart_sent_alarming_3_am.html

So with this latest news about Sarah texting a friend just hours before leaving the Woodland home, a few things stand out.

1- that Sarah did have people to reach out to and did so on that night. 3 am texts are not your usual kind of communication

2- whatever the relationship, Cheryl Hart was concerned enough to follow up on Monday and call the County Sheriff's office. So not only was CPS looking into the family, but the sheriff's office had received a call as well.

http://www.oregonlive.com/pacific-n...sf/2018/04/sarah_hart_sent_alarming_3_am.html

This came from a newspaper. So much for the sheriff saying he was going to share all important information.

This is a particularly frustrating investigation. It doesn't seem like there's much of a sense of urgency on the part of LE, at least from the outside. Where is the search and rescue effort for the kids around their home? Why (apparently) has there been no search of the Harts' property?

There's been so much conflicting information/opinion coming from different LE agencies about what they believe and why, that it's very hard to ground anything even on what's being reported through msm.

Add to that, the real possibility that there are at least still two kids out there, either on their own, or left with "family friends" without communication, and it's understandable that concerned adults would start looking for any scrap of inside information that might lead to them. I understand the rules of the forum, but it's hard to override the urge to fill the role of "adult looking out for the wellbeing of kids who have been overlooked by far too many adults."

So with this latest news about Sarah texting a friend just hours before leaving the Woodland home, a few things stand out.

1- that Sarah did have people to reach out to and did so on that night. 3 am texts are not your usual kind of communication

2- whatever the relationship, Cheryl Hart was concerned enough to follow up on Monday and call the County Sheriff's office. So not only was CPS looking into the family, but the sheriff's office had received a call as well.

http://www.oregonlive.com/pacific-n...sf/2018/04/sarah_hart_sent_alarming_3_am.html

This makes me wonder what else Cheryl might have known or suspected. Because sure, if a friend who lives alone sent me a text like that and then went radio silent, I might call for a welfare check. But not a friend who has a spouse. UNLESS I thought that spouse was a and sketchy as all get out. A friend who lives with a spouse or family who went silent, I would wait a bit and assume their spouse/family was caring for them and they would contact me when they were ready for visitors. UNLESS I thought that their spouse might be the one to put them in the hospital in the first place.

This makes me wonder what else Cheryl might have known or suspected. Because sure, if a friend who lives alone sent me a text like that and then went radio silent, I might call for a welfare check. But not a friend who has a spouse. UNLESS I thought that spouse was a and sketchy as all get out. A friend who lives with a spouse or family who went silent, I would wait a bit and assume their spouse/family was caring for them and they would contact me when they were ready for visitors. UNLESS I thought that their spouse might be the one to put them in the hospital in the first place.

Super good point. I can't imagine worrying enough to call the police about a person living with 7 other people. I thought for a minute about if a good friend of mine were to have contacted me like that. I would contact her husband if I was worried and didn't hear anything. Text, Facebook, call. I could even contact her parents. I wouldn't have to call the police.

Of course, if the reverse was true, if I sent my friend a text and she didn't hear back, she would undoubtedly contact my wife. If she couldn't get a hold of her, I do believe she would call the police, because something would have happened to both of us.

I would be interested to know where she was when that text was sent. Were they still at home and left after that or did the phone ping in Oregon? Very interesting

She could very well have still been at home. They could have left as late as 4 or 5 AM, to make it to Newport Oregon by 8:14 AM.

This was a collective atrocity against these children. I find Bruce's reaction and responses problematic and help to enable the women. What are you playing out exactly? The notion that these children are STARVING? You don't see an end to it? Are you worried about your food supply?!

IMO

I don’t know how many people on here are mandated reporters, but even with training once a year for several years, it is not easy.

The DeKalbs had no training. I would discuss with the volunteers and my assistant as to what they thought. One we talked about for a couple of weeks and kept watch and documentation. It was not enough but they did flag it, I guess.

The worst one I had was when I was screaming at the police in my classroom because the officer came up with the stupidest excuse. It was about a boyfriend who shot a kid with a beebee gun. The cop said that the child wanted it done. I lost it then and there.

This was in the morning, At noon and army of people arrived and took the child and siblings away,

There is more to the story, but it took a lot of thinking to get the police to act, I told them they had to get the bf for discharging a beebee gun in the city limits then.

It was absurd.I learned that you have to be persistent and firm with LE. I could go on with other instances where I discussed the siblings with other teachers to present a united front of concern. It rarely worked. We raarely got action.Adult bite marks, hand prints from a hit on the face, Nothing.

https://twitter.com/MendoSheriff/status/984140230054858757

Ongoing shoreline searches have been unsuccessful in locating the missing #HartChildren so far. Searches will continue... Mendocino County Search & Rescue divers are preparing to be deployed once ocean conditions improve for safety reasons. http://ow.ly/WFfI30jrt19 #HartFamily

https://twitter.com/gabriellekarol/status/984140439912464384
#HartFamily investigation: @MendoSheriff just published daily press release. No new information was found in shoreline searches yesterday connected to Devonte, Sierra or Hannah Hart. No word in release about autopsy results - autopsy was supposed to be conducted Tues. @KOINNews

https://twitter.com/gabriellekarol/status/984173062697320448
Obtained new 911 audio showing a friend of Sarah Hart called for a welfare check on Sarah one day before the #HartFamily car was found @KOINNews

These are the latest tweets

I've been lurking very heavily here, and I haven't spoken up about this. But I looked at Google Maps early on, and I saw that there's a wooded park less than a mile from the Hart's home. It's pretty large, and only one intersection down the road. I contacted the Clark County Sheriff to ask if they ever searched there, and got no reply. I wrote to The Columbian and the Oregonian, and they really didn't know much. They parroted what Clark County released, that they'd gone out to the property and searched right away (but did they...?).

So I visited the park myself. I went out with my partner and dog, and we walked it somewhat... Let me tell you, it is DENSE out there. Absolutely wild northwestern woods. Not a lot of big trees, but heavy blackberry thickets and secondary growth. You can't see much off the path, and there's definitely running water. If it were closer to Portland, you could bet there'd be folks living in it.

Of course, it's been a week since then and we figured that if they *were* there they'd have come out by now. The woods are thick but you can easily see/get to neighboring properties on all sides.

:welcome: Nice work!

Warning: anecdote. I have been in several roles where I was a mandated reporter. One time I called CPS mostly because I had a super bad feeling. I felt positively silly telling them what I saw, but I couldn't shake my gut feeling that something was badly wrong in the home. I was working as a case manager with seniors and went into a home where a toddler was present (a boy) that had long hair that obviously hadn't been cut in months. Like a proper boy's haircut that had been let grow for months. He was wearing a dirty adult's t-shirt and was drinking out of 2 liter bottle of soda. That was a bit off, but the child's mother ALSO showed me multiple holes in the wall that her teenager had punched and kicked in. I called CPS and followed up later to find out that the child and the senior had both been removed from the home. Apparently what I saw was only the tip of the iceberg.

Just to clarify:

FACT from MSM (is okay to discuss)
Sarah telling a friend she is sick and may need to go to the hospital.

RUMOR from Reddit (is NOT okay to discuss)
Jen telling online friends ... a few weeks.

Do not bring rumors from social media to Websleuths. Websleuths is fact based, and the only discussion of social media that is allowed are for victims, perps, official Missing Persons accounts, official MSM accounts or official LE accounts. Anything else is considered rumor and will be removed so as not to get confused with facts.

Please review Websleuths Social Media rules (found here) as to what is and is NOT allowed.

:tyou:

This is a particularly frustrating investigation. It doesn't seem like there's much of a sense of urgency on the part of LE, at least from the outside. Where is the search and rescue effort for the kids around their home? Why (apparently) has there been no search of the Harts' property?

There's been so much conflicting information/opinion coming from different LE agencies about what they believe and why, that it's very hard to ground anything even on what's being reported through msm.

Add to that, the real possibility that there are at least still two kids out there, either on their own, or left with "family friends" without communication, and it's understandable that concerned adults would start looking for any scrap of inside information that might lead to them. I understand the rules of the forum, but it's hard to override the urge to fill the role of "adult looking out for the wellbeing of kids who have been overlooked by far too many adults."

Thank you for saying what I've felt all along during this investigation. Seems to me LE has been so lax. Originally

the report came in that the tourists spotted the car down the cliff and called LE at 11:45 am- LE, it seems, has changed

this, after they reportedly showed up at like 4:30pm. The seat belt fiasco was nothing but sloppy and careless info. IMO.

LE has wanted to believe all along that all the children were in the vehicle despite no evidence to show that.

At this rate we may not get any more conclusive information if they believe the crime is wrapped up. done. the end.

And no other children. Like I’m sure the Hart kids really interested in politics. Oh how fun for them. NOT. Most kids would be playing sports, playing catch, throwing a football, shooting some hoops, riding bikes, skateboards, girls going shopping, playing with makeup, having silly crushes on a boy, what the heck was wrong with these psycho, selfish women? Kids didn’t even get a normal childhood. Instead parading them around in politics. Pathetic!

I'm a total leftie and I agree. My politics haven't even changed since I was a teenager until now decades later and I still agree with you. If an individual child develops an interest in politics based on their own desires, that's one thing. This kind of forced showboating is gross and obviously coming from the parents.

OMG thank you, sillybilly, I was kinda getting worked up LOL.
I appreciate you!

Just to clarify:

FACT from MSM (is okay to discuss)
Sarah telling a friend she is sick and may need to go to the hospital.

RUMOR from Reddit (is NOT okay to discuss)
Jen telling online friends ... a few weeks.

Do not bring rumors from social media to Websleuths. Websleuths is fact based, and the only discussion of social media that is allowed are for victims, perps, official Missing Persons accounts, official MSM accounts or official LE accounts. Anything else is considered rumor and will be removed so as not to get confused with facts.

Please review Websleuths Social Media rules (found here) as to what is and is NOT allowed.

:tyou:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members