ACTIVE SEARCH CA - Hannah, 16, Devonte, 15, & Sierra Hart, 12, Mendocino County, 26 Mar 2018 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing new from the Sheriff (since their own press release on the body found said autopsy Tuesday, they could've mentioned it in the briefing, imo)

UPDATED PRESS RELEASE 04-11-2018:

The shoreline searches conducted on 04-10-2018 by patrol deputies were unsuccessful in locating any of the missing children (Hannah Hart, DeVonte Hart and Sierra Hart) or physical evidence associated with this investigation.

Searches of the Mendocino County coastline will continue with on-duty patrol deputies as calls for service allow. Mendocino County Search & Rescue divers are preparing to be deployed to the area of the crash site once ocean conditions improve for safety reasons. It is anticipated that ocean conditions will not improve for several days.

Ongoing updates/photos will also be posted on the Mendocino County Sheriff's Office facebook page as information becomes available (https://www.facebook.com/MendocinoSheriff).

Just to give you an idea of how malnourished these kids were. And I firmly believe they were starved. Regularly.

My youngest is a VERY skinny 15 year old boy. For whatever reasons, he is a vegetarian, he limits his sugar and carbs and drinks veggie/fruit juices. So I would say, maybe, follows a similar diet as the kids. This is all self imposed. He weighs 140 lbs!!!

They were starved! No doubt in my mind.

All so tiny.

When this video was posted in an earlier thread, many commented that they thought it must have been filmed the previous summer because of the amount of vegetation being too much for April. I live on Vancouver Island, so in the Pacific Northwest, and this is about the state things were at a couple of weeks ago. I see tulips and forget-me-nots in the video, which is appropriate to late March, early April.

Pretty sure the video was filmed at two separate times. One in summer 2016 at Northern Cascades National Park and the latter half on the Oregon coast in the spring of 2017.

Please forgive this question, did the neighbor for sure see all eight of them get into the SUV?

I have always thought Lavonte's request for the box of food meant he was going to run away with whomever he could take. I know how unlikely that is at this point.

No the DeKalbs did NOT see them load up and leave. They only noticed the S
UV was gone Sat. morning.

Can anyone confirm that LE has actually conducted a search of the Hart's 2-acre property and the surrounding woods? The last search, from what I could find, was the one limited by search warrant to the house, where the two computers were removed.

Nothing I've seen has said they searched the land or surrounding woods.

Thank you to everyone who answered my question. The media report I read made it sound like they were SEEN doing this rather than it just being guessed that must have happened.

Just to give you an idea of how malnourished these kids were. And I firmly believe they were starved. Regularly.

My youngest is a VERY skinny 15 year old boy. For whatever reasons, he is a vegetarian, he limits his sugar and carbs and drinks veggie/fruit juices. So I would say, maybe, follows a similar diet as the kids. This is all self imposed. He weighs 140 lbs!!!

They were starved! No doubt in my mind.

Agreed. I have a 22-year-old daughter who has been tiny her entire life. She recently had kidney surgery and lost 10lbs and now weighs a whopping 93lbs at 5'4. She is so skinny to me that it looks awful. Every time she comes over, I'm constantly trying to fatten her up with meals and shakes. I cant imagine these kids being these weights. Even if there was one child who was very short and underweight, it might be understandable. But all 6?

Re: the kids weights.

I'm used to kids who are active and being fed a balanced diet with lots of fruits and vegetables being on the skinny side. Most of us who grew up when soda was a treat and there were few processed foods were skinny as kids.

We have no sense of how active these kids were, because there are few photos or posts on the subject. Just the one bit where a cashier assumed that Devonte was into sports and he said no.

re: The kids weights.

I'm used to kids who are active and being fed a balanced diet with lots of fruits and vegetables being on the skinny side. Most of us who grew up when soda was a treat and there were few processed foods were skinny as kids.

We have no sense of how active these kids were, because there are few photos or posts on the subject. Just the one bit where a cashier assumed that devonte was into sports and he said no.

Deleted my Response

Imo

Where did the weights come from?? It doesn’t seem like the Hart’s took their kids to the doctor (who would be mandatory reporters) and no one has seen them recently so are they just guessing??

I know we’ve seen plenty of reports where missing posters, amber alerts, etc have incorrect info so I’m just wondering if this is even accurate.

My very active, healthful eating 7.5 year old weighs 44 lbs and is skinny but I just can’t see a 16 year old weighing this amount and people not suspecting something!

The kids may have been locked in their rooms, I believe that.
Hasn´t there been some talk about grounding - in this family meaning, staying in bed?

But I am not sure I believe this person from FB. Where did she know Sierra from?

Yea I'd consider being locked in the room a lot too and could have been one of the reasons Hannah was able to jump out the 2nd floor window. No one watching her. Plenty of time to plan a getaway and the isolation can make someone do something drastic. She fought back that's for sure!

IMO

Yea I'd consider being locked in the room a lot too and could have been one of the reasons Hannah was able to jump out the 2nd floor window. No one watching her. Plenty of time to plan a getaway and the isolation can make someone do something drastic. She fought back that's for sure!

IMO

That small sixteen year old had guts.
I like her expression in many photos. She is there, but she has this look on her face, I am not into your BS, not taking it.
Something defiant about her. Integrity. Intelligence.
Poor girl, I feel for her and her big brother. All the kids, OF COURSE, but those two seem to have had it hardest.

IMO the summer 2017 FB post from Jennifer Hart tells the story--the persecution complex and siege mentality. The hostility (the whole 'we don't need your sympathy' bit after reciting an almost unbelievable litany of woes). And this was supposedly a message to 'friends'!

The CPS visit was match to a big pile of crazy dry kindling. The kids were turning into adults and fighting back. The gig was up for the two women.

I am curious why a parent would not bring a child in for check ups at certain recommended ages?

A doctor has actual training to discuss and notice things.

Outside of ideology reasons, the only possible reasons I can think of would be if the child frequently has unexplainable bruises or other injuries, or if they are malnourished.

Re: the kids weights.

We have no sense of how active these kids were, because there are few photos or posts on the subject. Just the one bit where a cashier assumed that Devonte was into sports and he said no.

Oh, I’m not referring to the LOOKING skinny. I’m referring to the weights on the posters. They can be vegans and active and what not.... those weights are not normal for their ages.

Oh, I’m not referring to the LOOKING skinny. I’m referring to the weights on the posters. They can be vegans and active and what not.... those weights are not normal for their ages.
Those weights are someone's guesstimate and likely to be incorrect.

Sent from my LG-US996 using Tapatalk

IMO the summer 2017 FB post from Jennifer Hart tells the story--the persecution complex and siege mentality. The hostility (the whole 'we don't need your sympathy' bit after reciting an almost unbelievable litany of woes). And this was supposedly a message to 'friends'!

The CPS visit was match to a big pile of crazy dry kindling. The kids were turning into adults and fighting back. The gig was up for the two women.

I agree, and IMO this was also the REAL REASON they stopped the public festival trips. People were noticing things

and the kids could not be contained and were moseying off telling strangers their woes. Word was probably spread

around about them after the incident where the woman witnessed the cruelty by SH.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne