CA CA - Hannah, 16, Devonte, 15, & Sierra Hart, 12, Mendocino County, 26 March 2018 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its odd jen mentioned on fb how several pets died last year. Unless its a goldfish or something pets wont just drop like that. They had to have been doing aomething to pets that wasnt right. To my knowledge we are talking dogs and cats and possibly chickens (?) How were they randomly dropping? The moms probably either witheld food from the pets if you coild do it to your own children i cant see them having a issue with doing it to a defenseless animal. They also could of as someone suggested killed the pets as punishment for the kids. These women were clearly cery sick kinded individuals.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

I'm curious why you believe Jen's post

What does victim-friendly mean? I've looked it up but don't see any definitions for it. It's a new term for me. Please assist if you can. Thanks
I'm not a mod, but my general understanding is we don't talk smack about anyone law enforcement hasn't identified as a person of interest or a suspect, or someone is arrested. And we still have rules about the conversation then.

It's best practice to assume everyone is a victim until they officially aren't.

So we don't accuse people of being in cults or other mean things without evidence.

There is a "rules" area here which might help and I'm sure a mod will clarify, as well.

another interesting thing was that they landed right at the edge of the wall as if they drove slowly down...idk, its weird how they landed on the rocks instead of further out

That has bothered me from the beginning, it seems wrong.
That said, I trust that experts more knowledgeable than me would deduct if anything was off in that regard.
Just looks like it from my layman´s perspective.

Does anyone else read comments on the skinniness of the children and think people must think I starve my children too!?

Without the background story, I would not look at any of these photos and think these kids were underfed. I have healthy, active kids who eat me out of house and home and look just like these photos!

Yep, it's making me a bit paranoid. My kids are extremely pick eaters and on the small side. They are also super skinny, now I am worried people think we starve them or something ��

Does anyone else read comments on the skinniness of the children and think people must think I starve my children too!?

Without the background story, I would not look at any of these photos and think these kids were underfed. I have healthy, active kids who eat me out of house and home and look just like these photos!

One of mine is the same way. She is an athlete and eats a ton and is still thin.

Yep, it's making me a bit paranoid. My kids are extremely pick eaters and on the small side. They are also super skinny, now I am worried people think we starve them or something ��

My family is on the skinny side. And I think that is why I don´t think the kids look malnourished at all.
They are on the short side though - no way of telling if that is genetic or due to lacking nutrition.

That has bothered me from the beginning, it seems wrong.
That said, I trust that experts more knowledgeable than me would deduct if anything was off in that regard.
Just looks like it from my layman´s perspective.

Is it possible that they did land further out, and the current swept them back onto the land?

Wasn't the car flipped upside down? And the black box showed a high rate of speed right before impact. That would lend to falling off the side of the cliff, not driving down slowly.

I'm not a mod, but my general understanding is we don't talk smack about anyone law enforcement hasn't identified as a person of interest or a suspect, or someone is arrested. And we still have rules about the conversation then.

It's best practice to assume everyone is a victim until they officially aren't.

So we don't accuse people of being in cults or other mean things without evidence.

There is a "rules" area here which might help and I'm sure a mod will clarify, as well.

Thanks!

IMO

These so called parents were using going without dinner as punishment.That's where the concern comes from.

Wasn't the car flipped upside down? And the black box showed a high rate of speed right before impact. That would lend to falling off the side of the cliff, not driving down slowly.

There is absolutely NO way a car could drive down this extremely steep cliff.

Yes, we know that. From facts of the case that they withheld food as punishment. We are responding to people posting pics of the kids and pointing out their thinness in them saying who wouldn't notice that?

Random thought...who did the children's hair? The hair cuts and the braids?

IMO

Its odd jen mentioned on fb how several pets died last year. Unless its a goldfish or something pets wont just drop like that. They had to have been doing aomething to pets that wasnt right. To my knowledge we are talking dogs and cats and possibly chickens (?) How were they randomly dropping? The moms probably either witheld food from the pets if you coild do it to your own children i cant see them having a issue with doing it to a defenseless animal. They also could of as someone suggested killed the pets as punishment for the kids. These women were clearly cery sick kinded individuals.

I have had this unfortunate experience and am about to lose another one. It's what happens sometimes when you have pets that are close in age.

I’m friends with blended and multicultural families, very religious families, families who are quite anti-government, hippy families who live in converted busses and intentional communities where HFCS and food dyes are banned. CPS gets called sometimes when someone has a bone to pick with a good parent raising vegetarian kids, kids are playing too roughly and someone breaks an arm, a neighbor is irritated because the homeschooled kids are playing outside during school hours when they deserve a peaceful neighborhood. IMO not often enough for the kids who are truly being abused. Reasonable people who are not doing anything wrong speak to the worker, come up with and adhere to a safety plan if it’s deemed necessary. They don’t drive off a cliff with their kids. Something was very, very wrong within this family. I really wonder if there was a child or children unaccounted for and the moms knew there was no way to keep covering it up, or if one of the moms actually did have a terminal diagnosis and the other knew she wouldn’t be able to (want to?) handle it all alone. I do think though that if either J or S had a cancer diagnosis that there would be , public FB requests for good vibes, etc..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just love how these hippy, earthy families are so anti government, anti establishment but yet have no problem taking government funds paid with our tax dollars to help support the kids and their living expenses. Kohl’s barely pays enough for a single person to live. HYPOCRITES a good amount is paid out monthly for each child plus medical expenses, food stamps, etc. Kohl’s does not pay enough to support a family of eight. I think someone posted a link just how much the state paid plus an additional amount from the government plus more for child with disabilities.

It must be nice to do all that traveling fun trips, go to all those festivals, garden with the kids, do all that fun stuff yada yada how nice all that natural living but seriously the kids were in their teens what kind of career path and goals were these Moms providing the older kids. Was all this natural living going to help with the children’s futures to have careers, a good job and be self supportive? The oldest boy actually an adult 19 should have been driving and going to college getting a real education. Markis was probably Jens pawn under her control helping her with the younger kids and doing all the chores. These women were keeping him like a child, dependent on them I suppose to continue getting money from the government for their own personal needs and support their hippy lifestyle. Geez they certainly weren’t using al the government money on food for the kids. Moms were eating quite well they must have been eating all the portions for these kids.

These Moms used these innocent kids as personal Slaves to fit the narrative of their lifestyle to flaunt in social media and protest for the camera . They didn’t love these children they used them.

The one or both these Moms that murdered these precious darling Angels of God I hope they rot in hell for what they’ve done.

When Hannah ran to the DeKalb’s in October, the parents explained that she had been upset about her cat’s recent death. So I’m counting that as the third pet death in that stretch.

We don’t know if it was just a streak of bad luck or some sick blackmail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LadyW528