CA CA - Hannah, 16, Devonte, 15, & Sierra Hart, 12, Mendocino County, 26 March 2018 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My family is on the skinny side. And I think that is why I don´t think the kids look malnourished at all.
They are on the short side though - no way of telling if that is genetic or due to lacking nutrition.
It already came to light that they'd withhold food from the kids when the incident when "Sarah" left bruises on HH happened!
Those 2 wretched women make me sick!
JH hit AH with a belt & left marks years prior to that even.
http://www.pressdemocrat.com/news/8187692-181/minnesota-police-report-tells-of

Where did you see that? I must have missed that part.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Sarah and Jennifer Hart and the rest of their children then rushed into DeKalb’s house, looking for Hannah. They found her upstairs, crouched between the bed and the dresser. After Jennifer Hart spoke with Hannah, she came down and apologized to the DeKalbs.

The family came back the next day with an apology letter, and the parents introduced each of the children to their neighbors. DeKalb said he learned Hannah, who he thought was around 7 years old, was a teenager. She was missing her front teeth.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...me-life-neighbors-say/?utm_term=.944991a42f80

The fact that none of the kids had seatbelts on---creeps me out. I saw a photo of the kids in happier times in the same SUV. They had seatbelts on.

I think as time went on as the kids got older and wiser they weren’t gong to be manipulated and controlled by these women anymore and they were standing up to them. The newness of being this big happy diverse family had worn off. The kids were growing up becoming young adults The Moms were losing control of them. JMO

The whole Hannah in the middle of the night freaks me out so much. I mean if I was the neighbour and I had this happened I would be in shock having a child run into my home and hide. I would have to call police. That’s just me though. Jmo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One of my kids (all bio same father) is built like him, she is large boned and “chunky” no matter how much exercise she gets. The other four are thin. She has never in her life had food withheld except a second serving of cookies and we always have a fully stocked kitchen but at 5 years old she would eat a full meal and come back to the kitchen begging for more food 10 minutes later, crying like she hadn’t been fed in days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don't think wondering about if or how their background may impact their perception of and relationship with food is victim blaming or not believing... Like I've mentioned I've worked with kids like that and they likely did perceive it as being starved but reality may or may not have been different.

I went to a seminar thing yesterday and one of the presenters had his desktop background picture of his family. He and his equally thin wife have ten kids and all were thin except one was overweight but clearly they were all biologically related. It's interesting how these things work.

Are you freaking kidding me. They all look like a bag of bones compared to some of the other photos. Look how big Devonte head looks compared to the rest of him. Look at Markis skinny neck and how baggy the shirt is you can tell how skinny he is. All the others look very skinny. You have to compare the earlier photos. They are thinner and thinner as time goes on.

I will say this again and again. Were your thin kids going hungry that they had to go to neighbors asking for food. The state and federal government was giving these women good money to properly provide food for these children.
Do we now have documentation confirming the family received subsidies or assistance? Link? Thanks

And why did JH only buy bananas at Safeway? A family of eight & she only bought a few bananas??

Jen looks like she can punch pretty hard with her fist!

Very sad only little ones I see there. I mean really I’m sure those little angels needed to be thrown into politics. When they stood up the little kids stayed seated you couldn’t even see them. They need to do what little kids their age do not be sitting at a Bernie Sanders rally when so much hate and violence can break out anytime at those type events. Tensions were high then. People were angry. They had no business bringing the kids.

These children look fine, imo. In fact, they look much like my generation, before Mickey D.

And some of my favorite musicians, like Jimi Hendrix were so small in stature.

Do I wonder about their diet, yeah. Because I think kids need (xy&z ) to be their best. But that is not for me to judge.

When I look up malnurished children on the Internet for comparison, the difference is shocking.
Yes. I am in my 50s and most of my peers,as well as myself, were thin like that as kids. So many kids now are overweight or even obese that many people have a distorted idea of a healthy weight range.

Sent from my LG-US996 using Tapatalk

IMO, I think people are taking this skinny thing a bit too personal. Can we agree to disagree and move on? Does it truly matter in the end? They are dead, apparently at the hands of abusive parents. Shouldn't the discussion be more productive than going back and forth about bone structure, genetics, and athletics etc.? Psychological disorders (RAD, Failure to Thrive, Exposure to toxins in utero) cause growth issues too? That doesn't mean they weren't being withheld food. Every one has valid points, but it certainly isn't something to continue posting personal examples of. IMO

Do we now have documentation confirming the family received subsidies or assistance? Link? Thanks

Someone very early on posted what was paid out for adoptions of foster kids. Im sure they got subsidies based on Sarah’s Kohl’s salary for a family size of eight I’m sure they qualified for poverty level assistance. SSI or SSDI if any of the kids had disabilities also.

I feel they drove so far (whether only one woman planned it or both) so that they would not be found. Once it became evident they were missing, searches would have been in place in and around their town. I don’t think they expected to ever be found.
Yes, the list was old and some of it was certainly exaggerated or made up (cancer is so often used by people online to catfish or manipulate others) but that was all a year ago. Stressors might have continued to pile on but I think something specific caused them to put this plan in motion.

I wonder if they drove so far because it took them time to build up the nerve to go through with it, or maybe it was a drive to get away until a decision was made at the last minute.

IMO, I think people are taking this skinny thing a bit too personal. Can we agree to disagree and move on? Does it truly matter in the end? They are dead, apparently at the hands of abusive parents. Shouldn't the discussion be more productive than going back and forth about bone structure, genetics, and athletics etc.? Psychological disorders (RAD, Failure to Thrive, Exposure to toxins in utero) cause growth issues too? That doesn't mean they weren't being withheld food. Every one has valid points, but it certainly isn't something to continue posting personal examples of. IMO

Thank you for posting. I agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member