Deceased/Not Found Ca - Hannah,16 (fnd dec), Devonte,15, (dec nf) Ciera Hart,12 (fnd dec),mendocino Cty,26 Mar 2018 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think in one of the first videos of the house the CPS card could be seen stuck in the door

Wildly OT: I got married when I lived in Germany. If the switch from Miss to Ma'am is a difficult one imagine going from Fräulein to Frau. (It's about marital status, but that's not how it felt. :( )

That made me laugh out loud. I don’t know why, but fraulein is so perky. Frau is so.... frau. I am sure you know what I mean

BBM

Does anyone think Jen ate the rest of the pizza? I do. The punishment was to cover up her “crime.” How could the kids admit to something they didn’t do? And IMO it IS criminal to only allow one small piece of pizza per kid. Who can just eat one? Plus lying on a bed on their backs 4-5 hours, sleeping masks on their faces (she just happened to have SIX sleeping masks at the ready?!), arms at their sides...that’s sadistic torture...punishing them for something Jen likely did. I cry for what those kids endured. :(

I honestly thought this and then wondered if MAYBE Sarah ate it and either was too nervous or completely content to not speak up. Though I feel more like it could be Jen bingeing on food and projecting that onto the kids. The sleeping masks make me think of solitary confinement techniques or sensory deprivation. That's so scary as an adult knowing you are going through that, it excites your other senses and can cause hallucinations. I feel awful for those poor kids. I also wonder if it was in part to further create mistrust in the children and break any potential bonds that may form against the women who were supposed to provide their care.

Just wondering if anyone has heard the neighbor say 'six packages of tortillas', etc.... it's just that I hadn't heard that in their interviews.. also, there were 6 children.. so.. was DH asking basically for a stash for each of the children.. as opposed to one big communal stash to possibly take on a mission?

As far as hopes that the children may have disappeared ahead of time.. it's nice to have hope! I don't share the same positivity, however I do hope they hurry up and locate the remaining two children's bodies in the water.. otherwise I can't help wondering if something even more sinister happened to those two... and that the other children may have even witnessed something horrible before their own deaths. jmo.

I honestly thought this and then wondered if MAYBE Sarah ate it and either was too nervous or completely content to not speak up. Though I feel more like it could be Jen bingeing on food and projecting that onto the kids. The sleeping masks make me think of solitary confinement techniques or sensory deprivation. That's so scary as an adult knowing you are going through that, it excites your other senses and can cause hallucinations. I feel awful for those poor kids. I also wonder if it was in part to further create mistrust in the children and break any potential bonds that may form against the women who were supposed to provide their care.

Did they learn these things at home ? I am sure these are not approved educational techniques except at some of those horrors we hear about on here.

Updated again (so annoying how they do this--there's a bit more new info too, but I don't want to do more than 10%):

http://www.oregonlive.com/pacific-n...f/2018/04/hart_family_crash_oregon_relea.html

Jen Hart reported that many of the children had medical issues upon adoption and she described her youngest son, Jeremiah, as globally delayed at the time of adoption. The couple said Jeremiah could not even use a fork when he came to them but was functioning normally now.

Jen Hart described Devonte as very violent and a victim of abuse in his birth mother's home. He was diagnosed with a mood disorder and ADHD, Jen Hart told case workers. But he no longer took medication for those conditions because the Hart parents did not believe those diagnoses, Jen Hart said. Although Jen Hart has said publicly that Devonte was shot at during his early childhood, she told the case worker that he had a gun held to his head.

The Hart parents described Devonte as thriving in their home. It was 14 months before a photograph of a tearful Devonte hugging a white police officer would gain worldwide notice. But Jen Hart told case workers the boy was already "famous nationwide for his 'free hugs.'"

I wonder if the six bananas Jen bought was because there were six people or were two not getting any?

BBM

Does anyone think Jen ate the rest of the pizza? I do. The punishment was to cover up her “crime.” How could the kids admit to something they didn’t do? And IMO it IS criminal to only allow one small piece of pizza per kid. Who can just eat one? Plus lying on a bed on their backs 4-5 hours, sleeping masks on their faces (she just happened to have SIX sleeping masks at the ready?!), arms at their sides...that’s sadistic torture...punishing them for something Jen likely did. I cry for what those kids endured. :(

I ABSOLUTELY think that nasty ***** woman gorged herself on it and then accused the kids as part of her sick little power trip. Remember what I said about certain personality types being easy to read if you just reverse whatever they accuse someone else of back to themselves? She ate the pizza. And when she said Markis tried to kill her? (Can you EVEN imagine that sweet-faced almost frail looking boy attacking her like that?) That means she probably had tried to kill Markis. At least once. I truly think he and Hannah bore the brunt of the abuse for whatever sick, inexplicable reason that only makes sense to someone as deranged as Jen.

And this record explains why the suicide/murders had to happen now. They knew that CPS was onto them--clearly MN and OR workers both had made notes that they thought they were full of crap but so far the women had played it smart enough to avoid getting truly busted. But now the kids were in horrific shape. They had probably not followed through with the medical and educational follow up the Oregon worker wanted them to do. And they kids were likely to talk. Game over. And the full extent of the horrors these women doled out to those innocent babies was about to come to light.

http://www.oregonlive.com/pacific-n...f/2018/04/hart_family_crash_oregon_relea.html

This article has some more info in addition to what was in the KOIN article.

The KOIN article said 5 out of 6 were below average in height and weight.

The Oregonlive article mentions that the 5 out 6 were so low that they were not even on the growth charts. Possibly, less than 1%?

From article:
[FONT=&quot]
Five of the six children were so small that their heights and weights were not listed on growth charts for children their age, an Oregon child welfare worker wrote. But a female doctor who saw the children reported no concerns, the worker wrote.[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]
One person who alerted authorities said that while the family was staying in her home, they ordered pizza and each child was only allowed one small piece. The next morning the pizza was gone. The woman told authorities Jennifer Hart became enraged and took all the children into a bathroom.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]When they emerged, Jennifer Hart said none of them would be eating breakfast because no one would admit he or she had eaten the pizza, the woman reported. All the children then had to lie on a bed for four to five hours.They had to wear sleeping masks on their faces and lie with their arms at their sides, the woman said.[/FONT]

So the case worker gathered all the information and then nothing was done. It seems to me that when an investigation is “inconclusive,” regular monitoring is warranted.

From the updated Oregonlive link:

[FONT=&quot]During the invesitation, the Harts had told case workers they believe in naturopathic medicine and would only take the children to a doctor for "serious issues."

Yep, I called this in an earlier thread. I bet there are few to no medical or dental records for any of them. [/FONT]

Updated again (so annoying how they do this--there's a bit more new info too, but I don't want to do more than 10%):

Jen Hart reported that many of the children had medical issues upon adoption and she described her youngest son, Jeremiah, as globally delayed at the time of adoption. The couple said Jeremiah could not even use a fork when he came to them but was functioning normally now.

Jen Hart described Devonte as very violent and a victim of abuse in his birth mother's home. He was diagnosed with a mood disorder and ADHD, Jen Hart told case workers. But he no longer took medication for those conditions because the Hart parents did not believe those diagnoses, Jen Hart said. Although Jen Hart has said publicly that Devonte was shot at during his early childhood, she told the case worker that he had a gun held to his head.

The Hart parents described Devonte as thriving in their home. It was 14 months before a photograph of a tearful Devonte hugging a white police officer would gain worldwide notice. But Jen Hart told case workers the boy was already "famous nationwide for his 'free hugs.'"

The report is 42 pages so I guess it will take time.

Here are some quotes. Sounds like the caseworkers were onto them, but then what? Where is the follow up with doctors?

Earlier, Minnesota child welfare investigators had fielded six reports that one or more of the Hart children had been neglected or abused.

An Oregon child welfare worker called a case worker in Minnesota to ask about the Hart children's adoptions and background. She wrote that the Minnesota worker told her that Texas carried out adoptions "even when the child welfare office has not supported the placement."

The Minnesota worker said that the problem with Jen and Sarah Hart was that they appear normal and can talk convincingly about the children having high needs and mental health issues related to food, both stemming back to their early lives before adoption. "Then people tend to assign the problems to these children," the Oregon worker wrote that the Minnesota worker told her.

"Without any regular or consistent academic or medical oversight, ... these children risk falling through the cracks," the Oregon worker wrote in her report.

Oregon workers wrote that Minnesota's child welfare agency fielded six reports about the Hart family during a three-month period from November 2010 through January 2011. All of the reports were tied to Hannah or Abigail Hart, biological siblings who were adopted in 2006. Abuse was found to be substantiated in two of the six investigations.

But Oregon workers did not learn of a 2008 investigation into allegations Jen Hart injured Hannah.

Oregon did not learn that Sarah Hart had pleaded to criminal abuse of Abigail until Sept. 24, 2013.

Well, this is telling......

Snipped from http://www.oregonlive.com/pacific-n...f/2018/04/hart_family_crash_oregon_relea.html

An Oregon child welfare worker called a case worker in Minnesota to ask about the Hart children's adoptions and background. She wrote that the Minnesota worker told her that Texas carried out adoptions "even when the child welfare office has not supported the placement."

The Minnesota worker said that the problem with Jen and Sarah Hart was that they appear normal and can talk convincingly about the children having high needs and mental health issues related to food, both stemming back to their early lives before adoption. "Then people tend to assign the problems to these children," the Oregon worker wrote that the Minnesota worker told her.

"Without any regular or consistent academic or medical oversight, ... these children risk falling through the cracks," the Oregon worker wrote in her report.

So, one department in Texas did not support the adoption?
Minnesota was on to them; no wonder they ran from there.
The Oregon worker was exactly right. So why wasn't oversight done? Did they run for Washington before that could happen?

So the case worker gathered all the information and then nothing was done. It seems to me that when an investigation is “inconclusive,” regular monitoring is warranted.

Right???? CPS wasn’t able to determine if there was abuse or not, so they just let it go? Smh.

Only ONE slice of pizza, for each growing child? WTF? That is child abuse right there. My kids could eat an entire pizza between the 2 of them when they were teens.

And she controlled how they SLEPT? ....wow...that is sick and twisted.

All of the glowing reports on these amazing women. I want to scream.

No one but Alexandra saw through them?

Right???? CPS wasn’t able to determine if there was abuse or not, so they just let it go? Smh.

And what about the doctor who did not notice children not even on the chart? Was it because of their birth and other things that she dismissed it? I want to say more but I will leave it at that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
subzero55