CA - Harvey Weinstein trial on Sexual Harassment #metoo *Guilty in CA, NY Appeal*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Harvey Weinstein: fourth accuser opts out of settlement to pursue own claim

Zelda Perkins and Rowena Chiu have also retained Wigdor to file objections to the deal, the Guardian has learned. Kevin Mintzer is also counsel for Huett, Perkins, and Chiu.
Perkins and Chiu, Weinstein’s British assistants in the late 90s, reached a settlement and signed an NDA in 1998 after they alleged he attempted to rape Chiu at the Venice film festival. Perkins and Chiu are not part of the proposed settlement, but say they are speaking out for other victims.
“This is the whole reason I broke my NDA, so women can’t be pushed into a corner,” Perkins told the Guardian.
“It is not indicative or correct compensation for the crimes and the majority of that money is being fed back to Harvey’s own defence,” she said of the deal. “They’re making it look like he’s compensating victims but he and his board of directors will be gaining more than the individuals will be.”

Last edited:
I think all this situation is awful. The only mistake is too ling time till she decided to find the truth and justice

I think this is it.
No cameras in court...but Court TV is “reading” out the testimony as soon as the transcript is available. Sciorra is first witness. Direct was this morning. Then cross before lunch break....
Sounds to me like Sciorra is brave and doing a great job. She stood up and pointed to Harvey when identifying him in court.

The cross examination of Annabella must have been hard on her. I think that she is brave and credible.
The fact that she didn't call the police, go to the hospital, or go to the doctor doesn't mean that she wasn't violated. She must have been terrified --victims often blame themselves for what happened.

The cross examination of Annabella must have been hard on her. I think that she is brave and credible.
The fact that she didn't call the police, go to the hospital, or go to the doctor doesn't mean that she wasn't violated. She must have been terrified --victims often blame themselves for what happened.
Yes. Right away people question and doubt you, putting you on the defensive. Plus, Weinstein was so powerful -- would it harm her livelihood? JMO.

I rewatched the Letterman clip this morning. As a juror I would see how beautiful ( and petite)and good she is keeping up with Letterman. Letterman always gets very cheeky very fast. I do agree with the court tv commentator that Letterman staff go over (pre show) what they are going to talk about with Letterman. It needs to be funny.
As a juror I would hear her saying she is a very private person and they ( press, public)don’t need to know these things so I lied. This would ( to me) solidify her keeping the rape to herself. Along with her trained working personality.. I can see her Soldiering ON and not telling anyone. Trying to keep her career & not be black balled by Harvey.
She was petite, smart, funny, gorgeous and IMO would never enter a consensual sex act with that slob bully.

ETA: Letterman Clip
Weinstein's Defense Plays Old David Letterman Clip of Annabella Sciorra Joking About Lying

MOO

Last edited:
I think this is it.
No cameras in court...but Court TV is “reading” out the testimony as soon as the transcript is available. Sciorra is first witness. Direct was this morning. Then cross before lunch break....
Sounds to me like Sciorra is brave and doing a great job. She stood up and pointed to Harvey when identifying him in court.

Hello,

BBM: Thank you - it looks like this is it. I thought there would be more interest in the case.

It is a big disappointment that there are no cameras in the court.

Does anyone know if the reporters can Tweet from court? I know some do not like following a trial by Twitter, but I have followed a few in the past and for me, it was not too bad.

Thanks.

There is a ramp but he chooses the stairs & when Donna carries the walker he crawls up the rail.
Shandly said he was eating mints or peanuts or something that his assistantbrought him” today as he sat in court during Direct testimony. Seriously his assistants can approach the defense area...Shandly said it appeared so disrespectful.
I agree.

895A25D0-6449-4896-B27C-58D2A06DD285.jpeg

MOO

Last edited:
I rewatched the Letterman clip this morning. As a juror I would see how beautiful ( and petite)and good she is keeping up with Letterman. Letterman always gets very cheeky very fast. I do agree with the court tv commentator that Letterman staff go over (pre show) what they are going to talk about with Letterman. It needs to be funny.
As a juror I would hear her saying she is a very private person and they ( press, public)don’t need to know these things so I lied. This would ( to me) solidify her keeping the rape to herself. Along with her trained working personality.. I can see her Soldiering ON and not telling anyone. Trying to keep her career & not be black balled by Harvey.
She was petite, smart, funny, gorgeous and IMO would never enter a consensual sex act with that slob bully.

ETA: Letterman Clip
Weinstein's Defense Plays Old David Letterman Clip of Annabella Sciorra Joking About Lying

MOO
I haven't been following this very closely so far, but I agree that the Letterman video does absolutely nothing to discredit AS.

I really am disappointed that we can't see or hear that testimony. Hearing people employed by Court TV read the words of the court reporter is dissatisfying. I don't have a real sense of intonation, emotion, facial expression, etc. Hearing the way that the Court TV host attorneys are speaking about the accusers testimony today, it sounds like they are praising the work of the defense team. I don't think that these women are making this up.

Court TV has staff reading the transcripts from the court reporter of the Weinstein trial. I find their characterization to be really bad--if its accurate then it looks good for Weinstein as the woman who was reading Mimi's testimony and responses to the male defense attorney (Cheronis sp?) read it with a sarcastic and defensive tone. Really bad work by Court TV on this one

Jessica Mann , granted is IMO emotionally less mature than the other witnesses but I think it works in her favor. She’s brutally honest and gives detailed unhesitant answers of what happened to her naive 28 yr old self and what everyone’s everything looks like...kudos IMO.
She’s holding her own with Donna Rotunno so far too.

PS- he definitely had a “type look” he preyed upon.
Jessica Mann does look a lot like his ex wife.
MOO

Defense is basically asking ridiculous questions of Mann.
Much ( this is me saying this) like if you walked into a room that Harvey was in ...and knew he could own a gun...wouldn’t you know that you could be shot ?

I truly hope the jury is looking at the totality of this creeps grooming & predator acts!
MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarah573x
Back