Found Deceased CA - Jadianna Larsen, 6, Sacramento, 28 May 2015 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Kimi, I always enjoy reading your posts ( as much as you can on these type of threads), you always write from your heart. :heartbeat:

I too am horrified at what happened to little Jadianna. That pair were supposed to be there for her, to take care of her and protect her. Monsters!

I also have two girls and know how important their hair is to them. At this age they want to be little princesses. Pretty hairstyles, fancy bows and feeling pretty.
It makes me so mad to think they even took that away from her. :(

Looking at this sweet Baby Girl's pictures just kill me. She looks so sensitive, wise and adorable. RIP Sweet Jadianna. :rose:

EXCLUSIVE: Father of Jadianna Larsen Speaks Out from Behind Bars

FOX40 exclusively spoke to Jadianna Larsen’s father, Richard Larsen at the Rio Consumnes Correction Center after his 6-year-old daughter’s charred body was found in Glenn County Thursday.

(snip)
“A detective came to see me, he had a tape recorder on and he had a box in his hand… a white box. And I saw it was for taking DNA evidence,” Larsen said.

more and video at link: http://fox40.com/2015/06/03/exclusive-father-of-jadianna-larsen-speaks-out-from-behind-bars/

addict talk there.... it isnt LITERALLY his fault, but if the girl had a present father this likely wouldnt have happened. what a tragedy.

she has his nose.

EXCLUSIVE: Father of Jadianna Larsen Speaks Out from Behind Bars

FOX40 exclusively spoke to Jadianna Larsen’s father, Richard Larsen at the Rio Consumnes Correction Center after his 6-year-old daughter’s charred body was found in Glenn County Thursday.

(snip)
“A detective came to see me, he had a tape recorder on and he had a box in his hand… a white box. And I saw it was for taking DNA evidence,” Larsen said.

more and video at link: http://fox40.com/2015/06/03/exclusive-father-of-jadianna-larsen-speaks-out-from-behind-bars/

Wow.

For me,..... if I'm going to blame someone, I blame the person who killed this child.

Thank you Queen Bee for posting the link to the Fox40 interview with RL at RCCC (or R-Triple-C, as the locals call it).

I will say that IME, RL is firmly in the denial stage of grief to go on MSM and say he doesn't blame himself. He only met Jada once, on the day she was born! This little girl was a walking miracle, to have managed to survive for 6+ years in such an environment, under such circumstances, and still flourish every chance she got.
Her smile continues to haunt me, in my dreams and in the faces of my children
:cry:

She was the epitome of a concrete rose, IMO. I absolutely believe that given the chance, she would have surpassed all expectation - with just her basic needs being met. It is my belief that she was being neglected. Can you imagine what her life would have been like if she were loved and nurtured every single day, allowed to attended school (which she LOVED) regularly, and just allowed to be a kid!?!? :sigh:

FCOL, precious Jada really wasn't given a fair shake, nor a fighting chance to begin with! Talk about a stacked deck! She had to fight an evil monster at home (who her mom is in love with), and he has his own mom in his corner! :gaah:
We know now that her fate was essentially sealed on Mother's Day (when she was taken away from her grandparent's). IMO, things likely deteriorated from there, as she had no support system other than T. Her allegiance Jada isn't truly known (this is common in DV/IPV situations, and may have occurred here. We just don't know at this juncture - but I have my suspicions :( )

Little Jada must have been SO terrified when T left (to get herself help, but left Jada behind with the perps). If only she had taken the time to drop Jada off with her Grandfather, (or another of her own family members) we wouldn't be here right now, screaming at the top of our lungs for
#JusticeForJadianna!

If only.....
:tears:

:floating:
:rose:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you Queen Bee for posting the link to the Fox40 interview with RL at RCCC (or R-Triple-C, as the locals call it).

I will say that IME, RL is firmly in the denial stage of grief to go on MSM and say he doesn't blame himself. He only met Jada once, on the day she was born! This little girl was a walking miracle, to have managed to survive for 6+ years in such an environment, under such circumstances, and still flourish every chance she got.
Her smile continues to haunt me, in my dreams and in the faces of my children
:cry:

She was the epitome of a concrete rose, IMO. I absolutely believe that given the chance, she would have surpassed all expectation - with just her basic needs being met. It is my belief that she was being neglected. Can you imagine what her life would have been like if she were loved and nurtured every single day, allowed to attended school (which she LOVED) regularly, and just allowed to be a kid!?!? :sigh:

FCOL, precious Jada really wasn't given a fair shake, nor a fighting chance to begin with! Talk about a stacked deck! She had to fight an evil monster at home (who her mom is in love with), and he has his own mom in his corner! :gaah:
We know now that her fate was essentially sealed on Mother's Day (when she was taken away from her grandparent's). IMO, things likely deteriorated from there, as she had no support system other than T. Her allegiance Jada isn't truly known (this is common in DV/IPV situations, and may have occurred here. We just don't know at this juncture - but I have my suspicions :( )

Little Jada must have been SO terrified when T left (to get herself help, but left Jada behind with the perps). If only she had taken the time to drop Jada off with her Grandfather, (or another of her own family members) we wouldn't be here right now, screaming at the top of our lungs for
#JusticeForJadianna!

If only.....
:tears:

:floating:
:rose:

Yes!!! All of this!!!!!

Must watch video:
•90% of crimes against children are committed by caregivers
•80% of crimes against children are committed by their parents
:(
via

Crimes Against Children | FOX40
The death of 6-year-old Jadianna Larsen has tugged at the heart strings of Sacramento County and beyond.
[...]
Sacramento State Criminal Justice professor (former UnderSheriff of Placer County) and author, Stephen D’arcy shares insight into the minds of child killers and what possesses them to commit such heinous acts.
-----

This image flashed across the screen during the discussion - it may be of the perps
:thinking:
dc5135bdb1a6eac4cff16c57cb3c9f04.jpg

http://fox40.com/2015/06/04/crimes-against-children/

#JusticeForJadianna!

i wasnt blaming him. in the bigger picture though, i mean his being present would have benefitted her. but then again he was an addict at the time.

Wow.

For me,..... if I'm going to blame someone, I blame the person who killed this child.

Thank you for that link kimi, I think that's the first pic I have seen of them.

I watched the video in the link. The author said the public need to speak out if they suspect abuse or neglect. He said simply 'see something say something'.
Pretty simple but so powerful.

it is, i found it on the fb.

Must watch video:
•90% of crimes against children are committed by caregivers
•80% of crimes against children are committed by their parents
:(
via

Crimes Against Children | FOX40
The death of 6-year-old Jadianna Larsen has tugged at the heart strings of Sacramento County and beyond.
[...]
Sacramento State Criminal Justice professor (former UnderSheriff of Placer County) and author, Stephen D’arcy shares insight into the minds of child killers and what possesses them to commit such heinous acts.
-----

This image flashed across the screen during the discussion - it may be of the perps
:thinking:
dc5135bdb1a6eac4cff16c57cb3c9f04.jpg

http://fox40.com/2015/06/04/crimes-against-children/

#JusticeForJadianna!

My math skills are a little lacking, but I come up with 170% with those numbers.

I believe it means 90% of them are caregivers and 80% of that 90% are parents.
The other 10% are other types of caregivers. Just my guess though.

I believe it means 90% of them are caregivers and 80% of that 90% are parents.
The other 10% are other types of caregivers. Just my guess though.

I didn't even think about the numbers not adding up y'all :blushing:

I was trying to post the image to the thread!

Maybe if pappa rob & a few of my other esteemed WSers can watch the video again (to help us make sense of this)? TIA

FWIW, he did mention that one of the numbers was "nationally," but didn't say that about both - could that play a part in the confusion?

Sorry about that.... :facepalm:

Such good points Kimi, though sad that I just realized I treat my ragdoll kitten better than this poor child, and many of the others discussed on this site were treated.

There's no reason on Earth why anyone should take the life of an innocent child. My heart breaks for little Jadianna and what she must have gone through with this and his mother. Words just can't say it!

I was watching a video of dogs grieving and it made me think of my miscarriages. I'll never understand why some people hurt kids. Take them to a fire department or hospital if you don't want them anymore. :( are the welfare checks that good?

I was watching a video of dogs grieving and it made me think of my miscarriages. I'll never understand why some people hurt kids. Take them to a fire department or hospital if you don't want them anymore. :( are the welfare checks that good?

Exactly! I always wonder the same! There are so many loving people who would be so grateful to have them! I swear every time I hear another child has fallen victim, the first thing that comes to my mind is that I wish I could have protected them! I'll never understand it!!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
distrustHUMANS24
Back