CA CA - Jessica Roggenkamp, 44, Anderson, 10 Dec 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Something must have really been wrong in her life if her own mother believes she walked away from her job, family and friends, abandoned her expensive car in the middle of nowhere and cut off all communication, even going so far as not doing any banking since she left.

Something must have really been wrong in her life if her own mother believes she walked away from her job, family and friends, abandoned her expensive car in the middle of nowhere and cut off all communication, even going so far as not doing any banking since she left.

I thought for sure if she went off on her own she would have at least contacted her son or family over the holidays. This is so sad. Whatever happened to her still seems like a mystery to me. :( She didn't do it alone if it was voluntary so someone knows where she is.

A previous article said she has disappeared without contact before but only for a few days, never this long. Perhaps her mother just wants to believe the best and it's easier (for her mother) to be mad at her than worried about her at this point?

I don't truly think she left voluntarily.

Her car was out if gas, keys inside. Inside ignition, car in the on position? Did it idle til it ran out of gas?

I don't truly think she left voluntarily.

Her car was out if gas, keys inside. Inside ignition, car in the on position? Did it idle til it ran out of gas?

I don't think so either, unless this was a suicide. I still go back and forth on that because she had been to the area recently with her daughter. It doesn't make sense she got lost and if she was out of gas or low on it, why not ask the CalTran employees for more help after the tire change?

Thanks! The Trinity Co. Sheriff's department sure has there work cut out. I don't think Stacey Smart's case is related to the other 2, but AS and JR could be connected. The lack of attention is baffling to me; I can't even find a thread for AS here on WS. I may be clueless, but grown women or not, who just ceases all contact with their family and friends and it doesn't send off huge red flags?

If this hasn't been posted it's new but not any new info just theories we've batted around here about smart and them http://www.trinityjournal.com/news/local/article_fa21fed6-cc9a-11e6-9c8f-c383d120cb1a.html

If this hasn't been posted it's new but not any new info just theories we've batted around here about smart and them http://www.trinityjournal.com/news/local/article_fa21fed6-cc9a-11e6-9c8f-c383d120cb1a.html

Thanks! The Trinity Co. Sheriff's department sure has there work cut out. I don't think Stacey Smart's case is related to the other 2, but AS and JR could be connected. The lack of attention is baffling to me; I can't even find a thread for AS here on WS. I may be clueless, but grown women or not, who just ceases all contact with their family and friends and it doesn't send off huge red flags?

AS is not listed on the CA DOJ Missing Person Website. Does she have another name?
http://dojapp.doj.ca.gov/missing/default.asp

Especially on the holiday. I would want any type of somehiw at least let my kids and mom and dad and siblings know I'm ok

Bumping for Jessica. May she be found soon. :heartbeat:

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/re...d/news-story/edddfa2cf023c2e96e2c2e8bfb8eea7d

AS POLICE struggle to make sense of the unsolved Sherri Papini abduction case, at least three other women have vanished in mysterious circumstances from the same region.

Amy Snow, 25, Jessica Roggenkamp, 44 and Stacey Smart, 52, have all disappeared in the past two months from small northern Californian communities less than a three-hour drive from Redding, where Mrs Papini was kidnapped.

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/re...d/news-story/edddfa2cf023c2e96e2c2e8bfb8eea7d

AS POLICE struggle to make sense of the unsolved Sherri Papini abduction case, at least three other women have vanished in mysterious circumstances from the same region.

Amy Snow, 25, Jessica Roggenkamp, 44 and Stacey Smart, 52, have all disappeared in the past two months from small northern Californian communities less than a three-hour drive from Redding, where Mrs Papini was kidnapped.

Well it's my opinion the three are related <modsnip> It's very upsetting that because these women don't have tons of photos from when they were younger that were photoshopped and airbrushed photos by photographers with lots of makeup that they aren't getting the same attention. And yes I model so I know that's typical stuff for them to do to photos. And sometimes more so in any wedding ones. But while I wish these girls were getting more attention and this is all just my opinion I am happy they're using real photos not ones they know will drive the media crazy. But I hope that won't lead to too little coverage and not being found. I guess like I've told my family after all these cases, I feel I'm ever missing use my photos from modeling or just ones that have the most likes to get the media looking for me but also release any candid photos makeupless ones different hair ones ones showing all my tattoos etc so why are we seeing so few photos of Jessica? Surely they could find some photos even if older ones from years before like they did with SP that would get attention more so and also release recent ones and more info then they'd have a higher chance of being found. I mean her family seemed worried but has anyone noticed how little Jessica she family is even posting in the fb page? Maybe she contacted them and only they can know because her husbands dangerous or something... cause why else seem to go quiet close to Christmas after being so active up until close to then? Granted I haven't checked the moms fb recently or the kids fbs or the friend she was going to meet or the ex husband she was divorcing and as far as I know people myself included originally searched the moms at least... is there some way to get a new station interested? Maybe even by just the pure idea of a serial killer they may become more active in getting her photos and I info out. Over here in Oregon we had Ann older women just vanish also who couldn't even walk without a wheelchair or walker which were in the home and some photos made me think how far would this case be from clackamas county(portland area I think technically) it just frustrates me anytime I see people not get attention they need to be getting when i see other ones that shouldn't... and did anyone else read how I believe smarts family is trying to hire gamble to help bring her home? Yet all he did was tell them to raise some ransom orbreqard money but clearly didn't try and help them get some donor involved...madning. No matter someone's age and looks and occupation we shouldn't be giving one more attention over the others if it's the same type of case. Looks shouldn't be what makes media hype a story as far as these things go... alright I'm getting more angry thinking about it and this is all just my opinion.

Basically I doubt she killed herself she wouldn't do that where she took her kid and likely they'd have found her and why bring a sleeping bag etc if that's the case and if she ran away her staging wasn't just plain odd and likely her bf or something(I'm betting if she didn't leave on her own it's with but a man) because her husband wouldn't let her divorce and she's somehow got in touch with her kids and be mom so they stopped worrying since they've seemed quiet and maybe even her friend she was going to meet helped her. They likely purposely ran the car out of gas etc and left in his car(which are there any missing men or women near?) or she was taken or even killed at this party and the people or person ran her car out of gas and did all that crap to stage it. Which two Caltran ppl off duty could. I just don't think she's alive and I don't want to but it's that or kidnapped. And like the other two women they apparently aren't worth any strangers money like in the other case and frankly someone could have taken herb hoping for money after seeing that circus act where likely the donor never existed. And who knows maybe they asked for ransom and now that's why the family seems quiet.

I know this case would receive more WS attention if there was more to go on. I'm less inclined to help when I feel that crucial details are being withheld. The scene makes no sense to me, but if her mom is convinced she left willingly what more is there to say?

Surely they could find some photos even if older ones from years before like they did with SP that would get attention more so and also release recent ones and more info then they'd have a higher chance of being found.Over here in Oregon we had Ann older women just vanish also who couldn't even walk without a wheelchair or walker which were in the home and some photos made me think how far would this case be from clackamas county(portland area I think technically) it just frustrates me anytime.

Snipped for focus- and BBM
I'm 8 years older than Jessica, my family would be very hard pressed to find recent pictures of me, I've probably taken less than a dozen in the past 15-20 years. I can only think of 2 that were taken recently. One was Christmas 2015 with friends and the other is my work badge picture that looks like a mugshot. Older pictures of me don't look like me very much now because of weight changes, hair color, glasses, etc. and none of my pictures would be ones that would have people going crazy to find me because of my looks.
JMO

Was hoping there would be more information by now. &#128532; Hope she comes home soon.

Heavy snow in the area has now put this in cold case status (no pun intended). There's no way any more searching the ground for clues can be done until spring. After reading this thread and several others, it seems if you're the type of person to take off for a few days without telling anyone, then LE authorities won't start looking right away. And that lost time can be the difference between solving the disappearance or having it just go cold.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back