CA - Joey, Summer, Gianni, Joseph Jr McStay Murders - Feb 4th 2010 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We are not on the same wave link today J for some reason.

I dont even know why you are replying this.

Of course they give witnesses transcripts. I never once said they didn't.

What I said she should have actually read the transcript before she spoke trying to imply her original story hasn't changed.

Imo it has. She mentioned nothing about the argument lasting all weekend. That's new.

I think arguing all weekend about not picking up ONE phone call is a bunch of baloney.

Who argues the entire weekend over one unanswered phone call, when they had no reason at the time to even believe CM couldn't talk to Joey at another time?

Like anyone would... if it was important Joey would call back.

Oops, never mind, Joey was dead.

Imo

If that logic applied with every witness I would not be able to discount some of the things that Mike said early on. I can though because of the situation, the stress, etc. She was how old when this happened, this transcript? Do you think she was maybe a bit stressed being interviewed by investigators? Stressed that her Dad was being blamed for it? Stressed at the situation?

If that logic applied with every witness I would not be able to discount some of the things that Mike said early on. I can though because of the situation, the stress, etc. She was how old when this happened, this transcript? Do you think she was maybe a bit stressed being interviewed by investigators? Stressed that her Dad was being blamed for it? Stressed at the situation?

From my experience as a juror, I think jurors tend to rely on original statements no matter which side.

I said the same earlier I don’t get this, by default this makes the daughter a liar off the bat.

And if Cathy claims the same then she is automatically lying as well.

No such phone call happened as Chase’s mobile phone was off the grid.

Yes, I think any argument over a 'phone call not answered' were the several calls Jarvis made to CM the night of the 4th that he didn't see until he was close enough to RC to feel comfortable turning his phone back on.

Leticia Juarez‏ @ABC7Leticia 11s12 seconds ago
K. Jarvis is going thru history of the business. They got into arguments bc she was fiscally better at running things and Merritt was creative. They butted heads on how to manage it.
I have to say I have a hard time picturing this man as being creative. His primary purpose in life? His creativity? His water fountains? How come his creativity didn't equate to making a living? How come he needed Joseph, a much younger man, to carry him through?Wondering how the jury perceives this?

I'm not worried about that, if the DT has evidence MM was involved in any way I'm sure they will show the proof to the jury.
It doesn't mean he has to be involved at all. I have said that before, that it doesn't mean there was anything nefarious about it. But it could explain a work truck pulling out of their driveway.

I tend to go back to first statements myself, because they seem to be a more 'true' representation and should be closer to the time of something happening. JMO

I have to say I have a hard time picturing this man as being creative. His primary purpose in life? His creativity? His water fountains? How come his creativity didn't equate to making a living? How come he needed Joseph, a much younger man, to carry him through?Wondering how the jury perceives this?

All they have to do is show the water fountains... some of them are impressive! Joey could do it on paper, but Chase took those ideas and "created" them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
centinel