CA - Joey, Summer, Gianni, Joseph Jr McStay Murders - Feb 4th 2010 #15

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well we don't know that anyone was totuted. All the bone breaks were perimotem.

That gruesome electric cord. Also I remember it mentioned somewhere JM's leg seemed to be broken while alive.

Even without torture, my point still stands: it's uncommon for someone with no violent crime history to murder a family of 4 with 2 babies.

Last edited:
I find it odd that JM was the only victim wrapped in a blanket that was secured with tie down straps?
I wonder why that was? And the electric cord is odd as well? Unless because he was heavier than SM and the children it was easier for the murderer to transport JM that way?

I find it odd that JM was the only victim wrapped in a blanket that was secured with tie down straps?
I wonder why that was? And the electric cord is odd as well? Unless because he was heavier than SM and the children it was easier for the murderer to transport JM that way?

One explanation is what McGee in his OS stated, that JM may have been killed separately and in another place the the rest of the family.

He was also much heavier IMO I think the cords were for lifting and moving him, but that's JMO.

Yes but he wasn't indicating for that night. He stated "Just like when Chase called.....it could have been something like that".

I'm trying to imagine if my own name were mentioned in such a context. It would definitely make me unhappy. :eek:

I don’t agree. If he had them under control in the home then he had the ability to control the blood snd the forensics by using plastic bags on their heads or laying them in a tub or laying firm tarps

Taking them out of the home alive makes it much harder to control everything snd adds all kinds of variables like witnesses and surveillance cams. Etc

Taking them out of the home much more complicated.

It's not to say they hadn't met just he didn't know him intimately like Joseph and Summer.

Well, that is different than "not knowing him". Mike also didn't "know" Chase before Feb 13th, but I bet he only knew what kind of truck he had because he had gotten to know him the in the 3 weeks between the 13th and the Tim Miller video. The neighbour said a 'white' truck IIRC, and Chase's was white and grey at the time. I wonder if anyone, prosecution or defense has talked to that neighbour?

Just wanna note... those pics of paperwork... Denys Williams was asked where they came from, she said they were on top of hte container, she figured someone else put them there....

anyone wanna take bets that it was the family? LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member